Male HQ

F**k over an hour

Badly Infatuated

4 hours ago, Badly Infatuated said:

@doncoin:
oh no no, misunderstanding.
it was a one-on-one. 2 tops as in... separate occasions. lol

Well you do take breaks in-between and switch from fucking to sucking, rimming etc. 

So you can have sex for an hour. Think of sex as a marathon vs. a sprint. You go slow and build up. 

Love. 

19 hours ago, Badly Infatuated said:

Hi all, 

a bottom told me he met two tops who could top him for about an hour! @_ @ He has no intention to lie.
But... is it even possible?! Any btm or top got such experience? 

Maybe he did with superman and friends. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I had tried once more then 10 years ago as a bottom. It's very tiring and  not fun. I was still tight and feels like shitting anytime during the session. Didn't enjoy it. 

Prefer fast one, fuck and go. 

Edited by Guest
T

On 9/4/2019 at 7:02 PM, Gympump said:

I still find that it is not difficult.

Reason may be I am the type that don't cum easily or can don't cum during sex.
I do not pound in hyper speed and change rhythm according to the bottom's reaction.

There will be short pauses and maybe that's why it was usually over an hour for penetration excluding foreplay.

damn... i feel my hole quivering upon hearing that. it's tough on a bottom as well.. if the fuck goes too long

I had it a few times. 

It's amazing but different from a short session. The ultra long sessions the top's strokes start long and hard with a lot of bog thrusting motions. It then changes to minor thrusts - more like one or 2 cm movements. 

If i find the top losing steam i would suggest to take a break in between where i would suck his cock to maintain his horniness.

I tbink the longest i went for was back in the mirc days. Went over to this guy'a flat - he was married but his wife was on holiday. Was probably about 12 or 1am when i went over. Small talk, kissing, shower together, maybe 45 mins? Then after he fucked me till the sun came up. He was special - he pulled out the condom and came in my mouth. Then was still hard and continued fucking me. After we were done, his condom tip was really really full. Turns out this guy could cum and continue without any sensitivity. I've only experienced this one other time, while sucking someone in the orgy room in shogun. He would pull out of my mouth, cum on my body then back in my mouth for at leadt 5 to 6 orgasms.

My experience involves a sensual massage session where i lay on my stomach and the top sensually traced my body from neck to toe.

Occasionally touches my hole and balls, and before long the bed sheet would be wet due to my constant pre-cum from prolonged anticipation...

then he would climb on top of my back and massaged me with his muscular chest. I could feel his protruded nipples and penis on my back, further heightening my arousal...

There i was moaning everytime  his penis touched the rim of my hole, yet avoiding penetration for an obvious reason. Suddenly, he positioned himself and thrusted right to my unprepared hole...

i was squirming with pleasure and arched my back due its intense pleasure. It was painful yet my ass slowly embraces the guest.. 

He would then completely laid on top of me and put his arms around my neck and mouth to stop me from escaping.

“My 16 cm dick found a new home” he said. I jolted at the sound of that embarrassing sentence and unconsciously squeezed my ass even further as a sign of agreement. 

He then slowly but steadily plough his way to his new home. Every inch, every move i can feel i leak my lemon juice just a bit more..

I dont know how many ways he tries to “explore” his new home. From the side way, squatting on top of me, pull one of my leg up from behind or no-gap-deep-thrusts, i just enjoy how he enjoys his new home. I feel “useful”.

He would reward me with a pinch or an aggressive rub to my hungry for attention nipples...

i could just do it for hours as long as there is pre-cum remains in me and his hard cock to stimulate... 

..... now back to work lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As top, I usually pound the bottom for about 20 to 30 minutes non-stop penetration at mid to high intensity. It's not difficult once you know how to control your orgasm. 1 hour is probably doable but I've never done it and I think it might get boring...and possibly leg/butt cramp if you keep thrusting haha...

On 11/19/2019 at 9:16 AM, kys0n said:

As top, I usually pound the bottom for about 20 to 30 minutes non-stop penetration at mid to high intensity. It's not difficult once you know how to control your orgasm. 1 hour is probably doable but I've never done it and I think it might get boring...and possibly leg/butt cramp if you keep thrusting haha...

Also the area around your groin actually gets sore from the thrusting and the cock gets tender. 

Love. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:16 PM, kys0n said:

That's pretty impressive.. just wondering whether your btm autocum from the somewhat long thrusting that he received from your hard cock. :-p

On 11/19/2019 at 9:16 AM, kys0n said:

It's always more fun to alternate between anal and non anal fun. Top's penis may get used to the anal canal and therefore less pleasure from fucking even with a change of position. Similarly the btm may get used to the penetration and get bored. It's good for the cock to get some fresh air and get it cleaned up by the btm (especially if he is into ass to mouth) for some variation in stimulation. Repenetration is often a highlight, cos the btms ass has been seasoned but tightened from the rest, yet thirsting for more. Top can usually penetrate the btm naturally, without having to hold his cock 

1 minute ago, acidtongue said:

As the top, you will have to resist the temptation to continue fucking in order to prolong the session.

I like ending each anal segment with a high point with a burst of rough fucking that sends the btm wailing in pleasure. As the btm cries uncontrollably in pain/pleasure from that sudden burst of anal assault, I would finish off with a couple of very deep strokes, deliberately pushing my crotch hard, grinding my pubic bush against his butt, squeezing my kegel muscles so as to deposit any remaining precum into the anal canal for action later. Squeezing also slightly enlarges my penis and gives it an extra pump - I know the btm feels a difference for sure as they always let out a cry of pleasure.  This sears in the btm's mind the sensation of my engorged penis in his hole, effectively marking him as my bitch as I pull out for non anal fun. In the missionary position, I will smother the btm with rough and deep kisses while giving these final strokes, as he desperately feels up my bod pumped up from the action.

Transitioning to non anal fun from an anal high may not be easy for the btm. One of my btm boys even cry when my cock is not in him. But it's the perfect time to get the btm to do anything to your biding as the top and grow his thirst for your cock. My preference is always for the btm to get back to worshipping my muscles again as I flex, before getting the boy to clean my cock and prep it for the next round of fucking. By then the btm will be so hungry for me to penetrate him again, he will often be moaning as he worships my bod, cock and balls. For me as the top, it is an interim report card that shows I had been fucking him right.

Although repenetration may not be as intense as the initial penetration, it is usually much more natural and sensual, as the btm's hole has already been transformed into a hungry sexual organ that is thirsting to receive the male member. All I have to do is to position my cockhead at the anus, roll back my foreskin to fully expose my cockhead and repenetration goes on easily with hardly any resistance. There's no need for additional lubrication as the anal canal will still wet with lube and precum from the previous round of anal action, and the cock is freshly sucked and wet. Not too wet so that I can feel the textures of the anal canal stimulating my head, glans and shaft as I reenter but not too dry as to be painful for the btm. The stroke should be slow and steady so that both top and btm can feel every sensation from this repenetration. Also this frees up my hands and body to do other things - arching my body forward in push up position and propping his legs up while giving a slow deep kiss smothering the btm's moans as he runs his hands all over my bod and enjoy being dominated. Or arching my bod upright while holding his legs apart and in the air and eating his feet as I repenetrate him - such is a position that offers a great view for both top and btm as I  can have a full view of the penetration, and the btm can have a full view of and easy access to my bod.

The cycle then repeats until the time is up for the next suck break.

you are simply a dream... of every bottom. this is just incredible.. of how much love you have for the art of fucking. and how u love to please your bottoms.... you are just the best. most passionate and sexy top ever

14 hours ago, acidtongue said:

As the top, you will have to resist the temptation to continue fucking in order to prolong the session.

I like ending each anal segment with a high point with a burst of rough fucking that sends the btm wailing in pleasure. As the btm cries uncontrollably in pain/pleasure from that sudden burst of anal assault, I would finish off with a couple of very deep strokes, deliberately pushing my crotch hard, grinding my pubic bush against his butt, squeezing my kegel muscles so as to deposit any remaining precum into the anal canal for action later. Squeezing also slightly enlarges my penis and gives it an extra pump - I know the btm feels a difference for sure as they always let out a cry of pleasure.  This sears in the btm's mind the sensation of my engorged penis in his hole, effectively marking him as my bitch as I pull out for non anal fun. In the missionary position, I will smother the btm with rough and deep kisses while giving these final strokes, as he desperately feels up my bod pumped up from the action.

Transitioning to non anal fun from an anal high may not be easy for the btm. One of my btm boys even cry when my cock is not in him. But it's the perfect time to get the btm to do anything to your biding as the top and grow his thirst for your cock. My preference is always for the btm to get back to worshipping my muscles again as I flex, before getting the boy to clean my cock and prep it for the next round of fucking. By then the btm will be so hungry for me to penetrate him again, he will often be moaning as he worships my bod, cock and balls. For me as the top, it is an interim report card that shows I had been fucking him right.

Although repenetration may not be as intense as the initial penetration, it is usually much more natural and sensual, as the btm's hole has already been transformed into a hungry sexual organ that is thirsting to receive the male member. All I have to do is to position my cockhead at the anus, roll back my foreskin to fully expose my cockhead and repenetration goes on easily with hardly any resistance. There's no need for additional lubrication as the anal canal will still wet with lube and precum from the previous round of anal action, and the cock is freshly sucked and wet. Not too wet so that I can feel the textures of the anal canal stimulating my head, glans and shaft as I reenter but not too dry as to be painful for the btm. The stroke should be slow and steady so that both top and btm can feel every sensation from this repenetration. Also this frees up my hands and body to do other things - arching my body forward in push up position and propping his legs up while giving a slow deep kiss smothering the btm's moans as he runs his hands all over my bod and enjoy being dominated. Or arching my bod upright while holding his legs apart and in the air and eating his feet as I repenetrate him - such is a position that offers a great view for both top and btm as I  can have a full view of the penetration, and the btm can have a full view of and easy access to my bod.

holy.... this is the pinnacle of orgasmic love making @_@  

Eth Nal Nilheim. Est Val Relzas. Morth Drakon Epilados Salin Galda.

I fuck usually about 45 mins meaning do it slowly and enjoying it - off and on. But with oral sex etc it will like 2 hrs - to enjoy sex to the fullest - if it is 3some then it will be at least 2 hrs - be it MMM or MMF fuck as I am bi - top!

On 11/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, acidtongue said:

have a full view of the penetration, and the btm can have a full view of and easy access to my bod.

If you can let someone suck, would you want to jerk yourself using hand. If you can fuck, why would you want someone to waste time sucking?

To me, alternating is just a waste of time.

Edited by Garyl

9 hours ago, acidtongue said:

If you could have unlimited abalone every meal, you would still choose to pair it with some spinach. It's not about oral sex being an inferior activity to anal, it's about having some .. my cock just as much as having it up their boy hole, cos they make hungry moans as they slurp it up. I literally have to pull their heads away from my cock before they give my cockhead a last suck/kiss and I flip them around for my penis to re-enter their hungry holes. 

👍