Male HQ

Are guys in the east side better looking ?

Guest sgguy

From what I observed, it seems like the east side has much more good looking guys than any other parts of Singapore. Whenever I travel to places like Tampines, Paya Lebar, Pasir Ris, etc... I always bumped into good looking boys / men wherever I go as compared to the west e.g Jurong or North e.g. Yishun where it seems there is a dearth of good looking males. Hmm.. is it because there are much more people staying in the east than elsewhere in SG  or beautiful people tend to stay in the east ? I may be wrong or generalising.. Anyone has other thoughts ?

Guest 无花果小仙人
13 minutes ago, Guest sgguy said:

From what I observed, it seems like the east side has much more good looking guys than any other parts of Singapore. Whenever I travel to places like Tampines, Paya Lebar, Pasir Ris, etc... I always bumped into good looking boys / men wherever I go as compared to the west e.g Jurong or North e.g. Yishun where it seems there is a dearth of good looking males. Hmm.. is it because there are much more people staying in the east than elsewhere in SG  or beautiful people tend to stay in the east ? I may be wrong or generalising.. Anyone has other thoughts ?

神经病!

Guest Bui Bui E E
2 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Not really

This guy is from the east but he's not exactly good-looking  :P

maxresdefault.jpg

Hard to say, quite a number of members here have acquired taste u never knew.

5 hours ago, Guest sgguy said:

I concur!! I always feel so embarres for my friends who stay i  Jurong, Boon Lay or joo kun.it is so ulu and like country side. I also feel that guys staying in those far away places are like countrt pumpkins, when ever some one get so excited seeing my LV or chanel bags and wallets, they get all excited like never see before...i will always say...' from jurong right?' Most of the time I am right. 

The east has a higher population indeed. There are also the young housing estates of Sengkang and Punggol where many young families moved in during the 00s, and we are near the 20s, which also means most of the little boys who moved there then have grown into fresh (and fit/lean/muscular, choose one) meat now.

7 minutes ago, immortal said:

i dont see how singapore, being a small country, would have people looking different from different parts of singapore.

its unlike other countries e.g. thailand, taiwan where people do look a little different. 

7 minutes ago, immortal said:

i dont see how singapore, being a small country, would have people looking different from different parts of singapore.

its unlike other countries e.g. thailand, taiwan where people do look a little different. 

Do you know how far awat places like sengkang or joo kun or jurong west is to central singapore? There are people in those areas who have yet to visit MBS! Trips to Orchard Road is a once a year affair and when they reach orchard, these people are like tourist from 3rd world country as they are so amazed by the sights!

Guest uncle guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you know how far awat places like sengkang or joo kun or jurong west is to central singapore? There are people in those areas who have yet to visit MBS! Trips to Orchard Road is a once a year affair and when they reach orchard, these people are like tourist from 3rd world country as they are so amazed by the sights!

Oh. Your aunty n uncle staying in Sengkang? You from pig farmer family?

Maybe it's because all those moneyboys and prostitutes are all staying more towards the East side like Geylang etc, and they need to dress up to get business, and TS lives in those areas? 

15 hours ago, fab said:

East has tekong, commando and divers camp.  

hahaha, the west has police academy, tengah airbase, scdf ....  but it seems like still  not much of yan daos  in the west. 

13 hours ago, repressednerd said:

The east has a higher population indeed. There are also the young housing estates of Sengkang and Punggol where many young families moved in during the 00s, and we are near the 20s, which also means most of the little boys who moved there then have grown into fresh (and fit/lean/muscular, choose one) meat now.

Yup, it seems  like  the northeast is  the next  akan  datang  place for eye candies. 😄

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe it's because all those moneyboys and prostitutes are all staying more towards the East side like Geylang etc, and they need to dress up to get business, and TS lives in those areas? 

TS lives in the west unfortunately. Yup,  you pointed out a fact, there  are many money boys  staying at the red light district geylang.

3 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Pioneer is also a relatively 'young' estate with young families moving in. Maybe it's the next 'in' thing in a decade or two, so the eye candies will be in the west. No more emerging new estates in the east except maybe Punggol North for the next two decades. 👀

haha,  by the time will be an lao ah pek admiring fresh  young meats.... 😉

15 hours ago, mate69 said:

And the air quality is better too, apart from now, that is.

It  seems  like mosquitoes  also love hotties. There are much more dengue hotspots in  the east. 😉

4 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

History says that jurong or west side ppl are where their ancestors were brought in from pulau brani n jurong island. So they have the so called "aborigines" blood n look. But one thing for sure, the west side guys' cocks are much bigger.

Lol. Omg ! 

15 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

History says that jurong or west side ppl are where their ancestors were brought in from pulau brani n jurong island. So they have the so called "aborigines" blood n look. But one thing for sure, the west side guys' cocks are much bigger.

Even after kenna one warning point from the Moderators for being an insensitive dick head, you never learn one hor...? Hoping to get banned, izit? 

37 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

I explained the history dude not condemn or what. But y u cant accept the facts. Coz i noticed that too

West side ppl ,males or females have that kind of looks. Unlike easterns.

Statements like "jurong or west side ppl are where their ancestors were brought in from pulau brani n jurong island. So they have the so called "aborigines" blood n look" are "facts"??? 

rolling eyes GIF

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Statements like "jurong or west side ppl are where their ancestors were brought in from pulau brani n jurong island. So they have the so called "aborigines" blood n look" are "facts"??? 

rolling eyes GIF

frustrated buzz lightyear GIF

Guest Speaking from Experience

Not true,  I am not an Easterner of Singapore and I am stiill extremely good looking.  Most people staying in the East like stalk and court me, and often get rejected because they stay too far.  So, Easterner and Westerner not my type lor.

Guest Try and see
17 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I agree. 

Usually, newer housing estates have a lot of young families, e.g. Hougang, Ponggol, Sengkang, and you will find a lot of young guys in the hawker centres, neughbourhood malls, and swimming pools  :twisted:

Perhaps the western parts of S'pore have more matured housing estates (Queenstown, Redhill, Clementi, etc) so consequently there are fewer young and cute guys around? I know in some of these estates you almost don't see young and cute guys anywhere; most senior citizens sitting around.

But then again, it is hard to generalise as there are matured housing estates in the east like Bedok and Eunos, and also there are newer housing estates in the west like Bukit Batok, Yew Tee and Chua Chu Kang with many young and cute guys.

2 hours ago, Guest Westbound said:

Meomeo and vinvin are in the west.

70690340_2589770337709879_50363617760866

Meomeo lost weight already.

She's from ITE West?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest HumbleSheep
On 9/15/2019 at 12:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

I concur!! I always feel so embarres for my friends who stay i  Jurong, Boon Lay or joo kun.it is so ulu and like country side. I also feel that guys staying in those far away places are like countrt pumpkins, when ever some one get so excited seeing my LV or chanel bags and wallets, they get all excited like never see before...i will always say...' from jurong right?' Most of the time I am right. 

'Too many peoole spend money to buy things that they don't need to impress people they don't like'

Maybe you should get this right first. Humility.

27 minutes ago, Guest xiyouji said:

She’s from “Journey to the West” 🤣

几坏下。

人家可以演白骨精了好吗。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

In general,  the entire island,  shaped like a baked crab,  is infested with Singaporean crustaceans.  No need to dissect between east and west.  Just prawns and shrimp everywhere.

Guest Dee Sea Isopod
30 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

In general,  the entire island,  shaped like a baked crab,  is infested with Singaporean crustaceans.  No need to dissect between east and west.  Just prawns and shrimp everywhere.

Not true, only 70%  of the whole populations belong to shrimps.   I for one, am not what you thought I was.

Guest Northern Star
3 hours ago, Guest Mandy said:

I didn't know that there is such stereotype that people at western side are ugly. Who started it?

You didn't know?   It was started by a regularly rejected person, staying in the EAST, desperately trying to redeem himself through self delusion of the entire Easter Part of Singapore was made of saint and all things divine.  Thereafter, he could sleep easy wishing his life could change for the better, once the sun rose through his tiny window. 

22 hours ago, Guest Dee Sea Isopod said:

Not true, only 70%  of the whole populations belong to shrimps.   I for one, am not what you thought I was.

Ah, I see. You must then belong to the remaining category of lobsters. Singaporean men,  in general,  can never beat the likes of the bangkokians, tokyolites, and koreans.  

22 hours ago, Guest Dee Sea Isopod said:

Microorganism? Plankton? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yishun
On 9/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, Guest sgguy said:

Very bad lor... Yishun has quite a fair number of cuties.

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Are guys in the east better looking?

If you go east from your island, across the Pacific, midway through America, you come to Texas.

I am in Texas, so...  I must be better looking  :thumb:

ill i feel sick GIF

19 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Judging from your photo... you must be in the WEST  😄:lol:😁

No, you are in the West. I am in the East. That should be apparent. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No, you are in the West. I am in the East. That should be apparent. 

The opposite is true.  Along the closest route, you are WEST of me and I am EAST of you.  (for your information, the planet is round)

And besides, I am the better looking.  Your picture shows a fat guy puking some colored stuff.   I am slim, and I usually don't puke  :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.