Male HQ

Guest Vs Pokemon from JB Travel Thread post

Guest Guest

11 hours ago, G_M said:

For the benefit of all others in the group who just want to share their sex stories with masseurs and what not, I had moved your post to Flaming room. 

Any more such shitty question and that causes members to invoking my name in the group, i will have to lock the topic.

Pls go ahead! Or don't bark here like a dog!

9 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Don't understand how you survived in overseas that you can't comprehend simple Inggeris.

How was your day in U mall for past few months? You were one of the cruisers there daily! Now, no more people wanted your kkj or your ASSHOLE fucked and played by many people until rotten already!!!! Now, here cari other lubang.....Pity you 

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How was your day in U mall for past few months? You were one of the cruisers there daily! Now, no more people wanted your kkj or your ASSHOLE fucked and played by many people until rotten already!!!! Now, here cari other lubang.....Pity you 

Pity your guest guest no guts and went overseas where you couldn't even understand simple Inggeris. PITY YOUR MOTHER WHO STILL STAYS WITH YOU FOR HAVING SUCH A SON WHO ALREADY LIVES FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS OLD, went to overseas with retarded understanding of international language. 

I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK. YOU WILL BE SHAMED IF YOU STILL DON'T REPENT!

Edited by pokemon

52 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Pity your guest guest no guts and went overseas where you couldn't even understand simple Inggeris. PITY YOUR MOTHER WHO STILL STAYS WITH YOU FOR HAVING SUCH A SON WHO ALREADY LIVES FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS OLD, went to overseas with retarded understanding of international language. 

Pokemon dah naik angin!!!😡 Sabar dan bertenanglah.... Janganlah macam anjing menggonggong kat sini.... Biarlah kau balik U mall bersara kat situ.... SiPondan ni tau membebel je kat ni bila orang tak mau dia hisap konek orang..... Kesian dia pula lubang dia dah luka...😂

On 9/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, pokemon said:

@G_M why you allow all this rubbish talk here???? Please move this topic to the flaming room becaus not revelent here!! You busy cruise toilets???

On 9/16/2019 at 1:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

Pls go ahead! Or don't bark here like a dog!

On 9/16/2019 at 2:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Shame of this Moderator!

Your member account @Bi89 gets 2 warning point for being rude posting as guest.

And you think we don't know who you are?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

@G_M why you allow all this rubbish talk here???? Please move this topic to the flaming room becaus not revelent here!! You busy cruise toilets???

I don't tell you how to suck cock, you don't tell me how to do my job.

For being rude, your member account gets 1 warning point.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.