Male HQ

Do you get dead skin forming when masturbating?

Guest worried

Guest worried

When I JO, there will be dead skin appearing on my dick head and beneath the edge of the mushroom head because of all rubbing action.

Is this some kind of STD? I don't have this problem before.

Guest Ring of Fire
3 hours ago, Guest worried said:

When I JO, there will be dead skin appearing on my dick head and beneath the edge of the mushroom head because of all rubbing action.

Most doctors will ask you to show, not just tell.   Picture speak a thousand words.  What are you waiting for?

I don't think you diagnose STD by the amount of dead skin. More towards rashes, pus and odour.

You also need to analyse when you last had contact sex with someone. 

Most likely a case of unhygienic practices after your multiple handjob sessions. 

4 hours ago, shyc said:

I don't think you diagnose STD by the amount of dead skin. More towards rashes, pus and odour.

You also need to analyse when you last had contact sex with someone. 

Most likely a case of unhygienic practices after your multiple handjob sessions. 

I agree with you, buddy.. hygiene plays an important part of it

Guest Remember

I remembered I wash my dick thorougly early morning before I see doctor. But when my doctor unfold my foreskin, to my surprise there are still many cheese out there. To which my doctor said that circumcised penis is cleaner as to persuade me to go for circumcision. And its like only like a few hours between my shower and the visit to my doctor.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:02 PM, Kimochi said:

KKJ cheese ~ 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:30 PM, aelwaien said:

It's more likely to be smegma. 

4 hours ago, Almonds said:

Make sure you wash daily while pulling back the foreskin. If its not itchy then its just dead skin/smegma.

I think so too... this is basic male daily hygiene which we learned when we were little kids from almost the time as soon as we knew how to cum... Which is also why I am completely grossed out by the admission of those two people below 😨 🤢 🤮 But in any case, at least one of them has enough sense to remain as anonymous as he can be, so nobody will ever know who he is. As for the other, I guess there's going to be smegma-stigma on him for a looooong time....  

On 10/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, Guest worried said:

On 10/3/2019 at 11:00 PM, BlinkOnce said:

I think maybe you masturbate too frequently. The constant friction causes the skin on the dick head to be slightly damaged. When the skin heals, the damaged skin layer will become dead skin.

I experience it whenever I JO too much, like twice a day for a few days.

• 2 years later...
Guest Krusty
On 10/3/2019 at 11:31 PM, Guest Remember said:

I remembered I wash my dick thorougly early morning before I see doctor. But when my doctor unfold my foreskin, to my surprise there are still many cheese out there. To which my doctor said that circumcised penis is cleaner as to persuade me to go for circumcision. And its like only like a few hours between my shower and the visit to my doctor.

Must bring bread next time so the doctor can have his breakfast and put your cheese in there

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2019 at 11:31 PM, Guest Remember said:

I remembered I wash my dick thorougly early morning before I see doctor. But when my doctor unfold my foreskin, to my surprise there are still many cheese out there. To which my doctor said that circumcised penis is cleaner as to persuade me to go for circumcision. And it’s like only like a few hours between my shower and the visit to my doctor.

U still got this issue now?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.