Male HQ

What underwear and color do straight guys like?

Sg boi

I recently went for an overseas assignment with my straight colleague (married with a kid). We shared an apartment and during our one month stay. His underwear were all hush puppies, all dark colors like black, blue grey. Wonder would straight guys accept other color like green red etc. the bonus was I get to see cum stained on his worn underwear, almost every 2 days once, so I know his habits lol

40 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

I recently went for an overseas assignment with my straight colleague (married with a kid). We shared an apartment and during our one month stay. His underwear were all hush puppies, all dark colors like black, blue grey. Wonder would straight guys accept other color like green red etc. the bonus was I get to see cum stained on his worn underwear, almost every 2 days once, so I know his habits lol

I think it again depend on different individual's preference. Cannot judge or assume 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 PM, Sg boi said:

His underwear were all hush puppies, all dark colors like black, blue grey.

Coz hush puppies undies always on sale in shopping centre atriums and the bargain bin outside OG, and high chance his mum or wife buys the underwear for him. Stereotypical straight guy situation. 

Observing guys changing in the gym, bright colours are definitely the exception. 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:21 PM, Sg boi said:

I guess it really depends on individual.

I've been on overseas trips with other straight guys and many years back I once shared a room with another friend during an overseas trip during army days.

He would change very openly in front of me (although sometimes back-facing) and if there's one thing I noticed, it would be that his underwear was always of the same colour, which was white. Perhaps his mother bought them for him.

On one day I raided his bag of used briefs and I eventually decided to take one of his white underwear home to sniff and jerk off. I remember there was a slight yellow piss stain at the crotch area which was obviously prominent for white than other colours.

I also did hop into other army mates' rooms on other days and there was underwear lying around here and there. Different people wore different things; some were briefs and others were boxers. Some were of light colours, and others were of dark colours.

What I hv noticed also straight guys like to wear triangle briefs without band which attract me a lot. 

Anyone experience or ever took their straight friends or army mates underwear before?

I only cum on my married friend’s underwear before when he left his underwear on the bench for shower. When he’s done his shower and wanted to wear back, he noticed the cum patch and his expression was iconic. 

Guest Try and see
9 hours ago, Sg boi said:

I only cum on my married friend’s underwear before when he left his underwear on the bench for shower. When he’s done his shower and wanted to wear back, he noticed the cum patch and his expression was iconic. 

Wah!! Did he say anything? Did he still wear it?  :twisted:

Do you think he might have suspected that it was you?

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, Sg boi said:

What I hv noticed also straight guys like to wear triangle briefs without band which attract me a lot. 

Anyone experience or ever took their straight friends or army mates underwear before?

Yes most of them wear triangle briefs which I have to agree is very sexy, especially if it's white!

• 5 weeks later...

I love straight guys in classic triangular briefs esp dark colors (black grey green or blue). The dark colors drive me crazy.. used to sniff my straight friends briefs whenever I go to his house.. and JO in his toilet while sniffing.. smell of pee and sweat.. and then told him I have tummy ache.. haha.. 

2 hours ago, SubChnBtm said:

I love straight guys in classic triangular briefs esp dark colors (black grey green or blue). The dark colors drive me crazy.. used to sniff my straight friends briefs whenever I go to his house.. and JO in his toilet while sniffing.. smell of pee and sweat.. and then told him I have tummy ache.. haha.. 

Eeewwww.lol

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 10/11/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sg boi said:

Fucking Pervert!

Guest Under Wearer
1 hour ago, Enrique said:

I prefer gray or black. Stains are not so obvious. Color on band is ok as long as it is not loud. What is important for me is that it has a nice comfortable pouch/support.

For dark colors sometimes pre-cum stains quite obvious. Once in gym saw this cute guy changing into gym gear, he placed his dark blue underwear on the ledge and can see got dried pre-cum, gave me a hardon.

I used to service this married guy on a regular basis and he likes wearing undies with patterns and designs including one with a mahjong seed with the Chinese word 'huat' at the crotch area which he says he wears when he is playing mahjong (lol); black briefs with yellow monkeys; one with the superman emblem on it; silk boxer with paisley design and many others.  I have yet to see him in plain briefs.  

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

22 hours ago, Guest Under Wearer said:

For dark colors sometimes pre-cum stains quite obvious. Once in gym saw this cute guy changing into gym gear, he placed his dark blue underwear on the ledge and can see got dried pre-cum, gave me a hardon.

Yes precum stain will be more obvious. Other stains, not really (e.g. sweat or “skid” marks. 

Maybe you should go to a straight guy forum and ask instead of asking a bunch of gay guys in a gay forum. 

As far as I am aware mostly don't like white. I went through a phase in my life where I deluded myself to be a CK white brief model. Some of my straight friends commented why I like white brief when we were in the locker room. They said it doesn't protect from skid marks. This is my only BRIEF encounter with straight guys .. so .. yeah. 

I guess the main reason for dark color underwear is for easy maintenance, ie less obvious pee stains and skid marks?  At least that's the reason for me though I do wear more colorful underwear at times.

However I do know of a straight married friend who likes to wear red briefs and another family member who has red and bright yellow Renoma underwear.

• 4 weeks later...

On 11/12/2019 at 8:53 PM, SubChnBtm said:

I love straight guys in classic triangular briefs esp dark colors (black grey green or blue). The dark colors drive me crazy.. 

Yes... Lots of my straight friends (from army, uni, work, neighbor, etc) wear those cheapo brand triangular undie. Grey, green, blue, they look sexy on them. Lol

I did it when i studied overseas and stayed with 2 room mates. We will usually throw our undies in our own pail and will wait till Sunday then we will wash using the washing machine. 

I did sniff their undies in the pail, nice fragrance smell and few occasions i saw cum stained from their undies and some were still bit wet (so i suspected they just cumshot and changed a new pair), i licked their cum both wet and dried.

At times when they are out to libraries to studies, i will wear their undies too.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes... Lots of my straight friends (from army, uni, work, neighbor, etc) wear those cheapo brand triangular undie. Grey, green, blue, they look sexy on them. Lol

Men wearing all these triangle cotton underwear always turn me on. 

• 1 year later...

I would say, we wont go for those G-string or jockey type of underwear. Just those normal triangle or trunks shape will do, main thing is comfort ba.

Colour wise, we tend to go with black, blue, white...actually there are what mom bought for us since young. But personally, I would get some colored ones for variety. Nothing sexual about it. I hope this answers the questions.

58 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Nowaday all the underwear all plain plain, black black or other non colors. Go to dept stores and you'll won't have a problem making a decision.

Red

actually for black color, the stains can be quite obvious. Especially after u just shoot, some cum will still ooze out n stain the black with whitish cum stains. And pee stains become a little white too.

Anyway, do u see your straight buddies wear underwear with holes? haha

How about gay guys...got holie underwear? ;)

From my understanding, straight men usually

- before married, mother buys underwear

- after married, wife buys underwear

almost 100% those 3 in 1 box or 5 in 1 box underwear found inside the discounted island area. Usually dull colors such as black/ grey/ blue. Red color meant for Chinese New Year. 

Earlier days they tended to go for white, but after realizing white gets yellowish rather fast plus doesnt hide the stains, darker dull colors are chosen

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

For most str8 men, they don't really care the colors or brands like gay men who loves to show expensive undies.

To them it is just a undie, they prefer female wear nice undies lol.

9 hours ago, oralb said:

From my understanding, straight men usually

- before married, mother buys underwear

- after married, wife buys underwear

almost 100% those 3 in 1 box or 5 in 1 box underwear found inside the discounted island area. Usually dull colors such as black/ grey/ blue. Red color meant for Chinese New Year. 

Earlier days they tended to go for white, but after realizing white gets yellowish rather fast plus doesnt hide the stains, darker dull colors are chosen

7 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Those 5 ina box uncle panties. Lol

Quite true wor..... My 2 older brothers wore those😆.

Although simple triangular n no brand but still look good on them bcos both r gym fit. 

Guest Neh Neh Pok
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite true wor..... My 2 older brothers wore those😆.

Although simple triangular n no brand but still look good on them bcos both r gym fit. 

5 in a box are utility undies. It's just to cover their privates. On the whole I don't like cotton undies becos I sweat a lot in the humid weather and it feels warmand  damp after sometime. 

The microfiber ones are cooler and 'airier', if there's such a term. I think those supima cotton or airism ones are also good. 

Those gay undie brands are designed for Pride parades. It's meant to be worn in public for show. That's why it's so flashy and crotch enhancing.

Gym fit guys look better naked...

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

For most str8 men, they don't really care the colors or brands like gay men who loves to show expensive undies.

To them it is just a undie, they prefer female wear nice undies lol.

Exactly my thoughts! Maybe they only get concerned if they see their gf or wife ogling at men in speedos.

Guest Neighbour

The married ok looking uncle staying beside me always hang his byford undies out from the kitchen to dry. Its always 5 to 6 undies at one go.

I can see black, dark blue, dark green, red, blue, grey. All the ‘safe’ colours. Red probably lucky underwear. Byford quite an ah pek brand but at least his undies is the brief type with elastic band so still look quite sexy.

And he is relatively fit. Sometimes i see him outside i cannot help visualising him in his underwear.

Guest Lau Niu Si Huan Xing Kan

I always see old uncles at dept stores. They take out the sexy g strings and straps from those Groovin and CIN2 packs and explore.

Even one declared loudly to the sales auntie :"these type sexy mah!" The woman embarrased. 

Guest gym rat

I m wearing those cheap 5 in a box. I dun believe branded can bring out style or anything. I still get "signal" in gym or pool shower. Guys get turn on by my bod not undie. 

At my old place we shifted, it was rent to a bunch of Vietnamese ? Workers, not bad looking. They will hang their clothes at the corridor and their undies are all cheap types but ur still find it sexy so it really depends on the person look and body, not the price of it. Before that we rented out a room to this Malaysian guy who worn those playboy undies, quite sexy when they talk to u topless with abit of underwear peek out 

Edited by Sg boi

2 hours ago, Sg boi said:

At my old place we shifted, it was rent to a bunch of Vietnamese ? Workers, not bad looking. They will hang their clothes at the corridor and their undies are all cheap types but ur still find it sexy so it really depends on the person look and body, not the price of it. Before that we rented out a room to this Malaysian guy who worn those playboy undies, quite sexy when they talk to u topless with abit of underwear peek out 

True man.... Especially when my Malaysian tenant leaning out the kitchen window topless talking on phone with his loose shorts that drop below his underwear rubber waistband exposing his cheapo underwear and ass crack. Sometimes didn't even wear underwear when his shorts drop loose exposing half his butt. 😋

Last weekend of 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝟴𝟴𝟴 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 🧧 𝟭𝟴% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase abvove $𝟴𝟴 at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online use 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗛𝗤𝟭𝟴 at www.male-hq.com

149665175_3685549264827907_5700142983577888351_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JOZvQTT1jjwAX9low7E&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=9dd9a232eb7814c7de3074e8e751f5cb&oe=605DED80

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Male-HQ said:
Celebrate Pride Month with $𝟮𝟬 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any min $100 purchase at Male-HQ, 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online use 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝟮𝟬 at www.male-hq.com

200740483_4000454360004061_8349210675983685088_n.png?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OMP3IfdaBzYAX8IZ7Xj&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=e16ef892012371d93d4f4fe1b77f5ff0&oe=60CDDBC7

Ooooh, sexy model and underwear... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.