Male HQ

What underwear and color do straight guys like?

Sg boi

Guest Guest

Straight guys wont bother about what underwear they are wearing. To them, its just something to hold their genitals.

Almost all the straight guys I see at reservist wear those ugly uncle undies, including those fit guys.

Even straight guy ask me how does it feel to wear a pink lyra with band when at work changing/locker room...

I say it is normal just the color is bright and can see my inner steam hard on when hard horny etc haha I say nobody also see what...and it doesn't make you less manly haha 

He say interesting haha how cute 🤣

What I noticed most str8 and bi to be love trunks and brief underwear dark colors....from any brands...

I often get questions of the brand I wear like groovin...2xist...Polo...Cin2...skinxwear (thin so nice) both briefs (run,gym) and trunk (work,casual,festives) jockstrap (fun,sex for sex date to wear, sniff, put his mouth etc..) and told them where to buy and get it.   

Reason why brief for gym and run coz to avoid chafing as I wear tights short or long ones. 

And for trunk work casual as it comfy wicked dry...the thinner the better. Cotton worse but depends what kind of cotton. Jockstrap also okay for work feel sexy horny haha 

Nevertheless, what I can say they curious and don't mind trying. 

Guest Byford
On 6/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, Sg boi said:

True. I once knew a friend who will secretly use his straight male tenants undies to jerk off as he found those normal undies worn by straight guys are masculine and attractive. 

Omg another friend said that to be too

Like normal boring Byford undies worn by straight men are sexy

Transparent white undies worn by sexy guys aren't

On 6/22/2021 at 12:04 PM, fetish72 said:

Now straight guy very opened I seen few straight guy at the gym wear thong and g-string beside jockstrap is normal for them now more guy toward metrosexual

Yes, even in toilet, they will purposely exposed their cocks and their back cleavage to show us they are wearing thong or g-strings.

Have also witness their girlfriends picked those skimpy thongs and g-strings at shopping centre too

Guest Hurhur
On 6/22/2021 at 12:04 PM, fetish72 said:

Now straight guy very opened I seen few straight guy at the gym wear thong and g-string beside jockstrap is normal for them now more guy toward metrosexual

these ‘straight’ guys that you see probably not as straight as you think.

Take an extra 25% off all discounted items in-store

Online use 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝟮𝟱 at checkout for extra 25% off items already on-sale at https://www.male-hq.com/on-sale/

175990586_4080129742036522_2481059767743987492_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=2hBXSZmIJNoAX8KF93Y&tn=8xvErWg4shZbMEj3&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=5bfcf8132cc5460916502031e70e93fe&oe=60F4699D

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗘𝗻𝗱-𝗼𝗳-𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲: Up to 𝟴𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 💥
Extra 25% off all discounted items in-store
Online use 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝟮𝟱 at checkout for extra 25% off sale at https://www.male-hq.com/on-sale/

218021136_4090758220973674_8055413056763868077_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=TRzgrsRsRggAX8l8exY&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=e4c32b0c71f4a17ead5dc42bfb04dbb0&oe=60F93EC1

Last week of M𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗘𝗻𝗱-𝗼𝗳-𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲: Up to 𝟴𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 💥
Online use 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝟮𝟱 at checkout for extra 25% off sale at https://www.male-hq.com/on-sale/

179921465_4108856579163838_574176778484121867_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iXk9SGaQ9D8AX8S7er5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=5d7a06fdd7aa009019885a9b1d5dfe0b&oe=61020C9E

On 6/22/2021 at 12:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

alot of straight men wear these kind, normally bought by their wives

spacer.png

I prefer these types of briefs. I don’t like the ‘sexy’ kind that have garters. 

But of course when I go to the sauna, I will wear jock strap and leave no hints that I actually wear such ‘geeky and boring’ briefs.

Last week of M𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗘𝗻𝗱-𝗼𝗳-𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲: Up to 𝟴𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 💥

225966849_4117040185012144_7264721712389991115_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nDZ-UIPgaA8AX9LgL2b&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=da03b0473d2950f134b7cdd8fcbd7ec1&oe=61052F66

Guest 犯贱冰冰
22 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I prefer these types of briefs. I don’t like the ‘sexy’ kind that have garters. 

But of course when I go to the sauna, I will wear jock strap and leave no hints that I actually wear such ‘geeky and boring’ briefs.

LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
3 hours ago, Sg boi said:

It was past midnight and I saw my tenant just wear undies going into the toilet, and came out after some times. Wonder why he not do in his room, easy to clean in the toilet ? Lol

He was shitting...

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

detailimg_CB38K230_sub1_1__14823.1624887254.jpg?c=2

detailimg_CB38K230_sub1_2__57267.1624887256.jpg?c=2

detailimg_CB38K230_sub1_4__69224.1624887259.jpg?c=2

detailimg_CB38K230_sub1_3__75874.1624887261.jpg?c=2

mainimg_CB38K230_00_3__94720.1624887264.jpg?c=2

• 3 weeks later...

majority of straight guys i have been with wear white, grey, black or dark blue.  but i have one regular who loves red and green.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

oh i must share this about a straight guy whom i meet regularly who one day met me in a purple colour and quite sexy underwear. i teased him and he told me actually it belonged to his teenage son who bought it online then didn't like it so he took it so as not to waste it.  that's how it goes with fathers!

All in sex is fair.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, kimlo777 said:

oh i must share this about a straight guy whom i meet regularly who one day met me in a purple colour and quite sexy underwear. i teased him and he told me actually it belonged to his teenage son who bought it online then didn't like it so he took it so as not to waste it.  that's how it goes with fathers!

stop abusing the word "straight"

On 9/1/2021 at 6:26 PM, Guest sian said:

stop abusing the word "straight"

haha ... whose abusing?

All in sex is fair.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:23 PM, kimlo777 said:

Purple is a nice colour. Do you remember the design?

Went exercise with my straight friend and when shower, I went out while he still showering and had a quick jerk and cum into his underwear hanging on the rack then go back to shower again and pretend I am still showering when he’s done. When I m done and come out, he came to me and said don’t know which culprit did this (showing me the underwear with cum). Then i pretend to check mine and end up we both freeball home. Pretending the ‘culprit’ may have used my underwear too. It’s so shiok knowing your friend freeball. He threw the underwear and I pick it back when he’s not noticed. Lol

Edited by Sg boi

Guest Try and see
On 9/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Sg boi said:

Went exercise with my starlight friend and when shower, I went out while he still showering and had a quick jerk and cum into his underwear hanging on the rack then go back to shower again and pretend I am still showering when he’s done. When I m done and come, he came to me and said don’t know which culprit did this (showing me the underwear with cum). Then i pretend to check mine and end up we both freeball home. Pretending the ‘culprit’ may have used my underwear too. It’s so shiok knowing your friend freeball. He threw the underwear and pick it back when he’s not noticed. Lol

Walao eh you  😈

On 9/6/2021 at 9:54 PM, dilbert0987 said:

Purple is a nice colour. Do you remember the design?

it is purple with a thick waist band and leg opening trimmings in white.  nice sculptured crotch pouch showing off the balls very well too.

All in sex is fair.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.