Male HQ

Johor Bahru Hotel

kk123boy

On 10/11/2019 at 2:00 PM, kk123boy said:

Will plan a short staycation in JB. Wondering which hotel should I book?

Have previously stay in Holiday Villa and Double Tree, location is good, but the jacuzzi nobody one hahaha..

Any recommendation on hotel with cruisy jacuzzi or near to happening massage shop?

Thanks

Jio me.. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nick83 said:

got sucked off by a grindr hookup at doubletree's jacuzzi... amazing!

Can meh?  The jacuzzi so small, the max 4 pax can be inside. Sometimes got kids inside some more. 

18 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Location wise,  no hotel beats amari which is just opposite of Komtar and city square and the service there was quite good.....only thing is the gym and the pool is a bit small, room was nice though. 

I expect that "fun factor" will trump location, most of the time

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Highly recommend you to stay elsewhere and just go DoubleTree to use the free facilities.

save the money to spend on the boys at the spas in JB.

doubletree JB is free access 

You can nude in steam room and jacuzzi 

towels, toiletries, hair dryer all provided free 

no need card access to go in! 
it’s wonderful!😜

sucked many cocks there ald.

some are even married with families in lobby!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 6:56 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Highly recommend you to stay elsewhere and just go DoubleTree to use the free facilities.

save the money to spend on the boys at the spas in JB.

doubletree JB is free access 

You can nude in steam room and jacuzzi 

towels, toiletries, hair dryer all provided free 

no need card access to go in! 
it’s wonderful!😜

sucked many cocks there ald.

some are even married with families in lobby!

The reception won’t check ? Which level ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Horny dicky

Real life story: I Had an amazing experience on the 15th June, Thursday evening with the room service in Thistle JB hotel. Not far away from town. The hotel is quite open minded i.e. I order room service food and it’s pretty delicious, the main thing is I am full naked when I the boy knock my door for room service after 30 minutes. He saw me in full naked and I asked the handsome young boy (tall & fit) to put the food on the table and I slowly search for my card for payment. He is shy but keep looking at my private part, my size is around 7-8 inches. I’m facing him my full frontal during the couple of minutes. I did pay him tips of 10 MYR and say thank you and send him away. After few minutes, the cute juicy boy came back when I’m all naked as usual in my hotel room, he asked for the receipt. I asked him to take two receipts away as I don’t really need it but then he insists just to take one of them will do. He keep apologising when his eyes couldn’t look at other place but my private part. I’m horny but I do respect them working for the hotel so I did not do anything more. Few minutes later, my friend came and we are having sex half way. But then same boy knock my door again, he said sorry I need to take both of the receipts which I think it’s an excuse to keep coming back to my room, then I asked him to come in and this time round I decided to lock the door. He saw my friend he is lying naked on the bed. He said sorry for keep disturbing you sir, thank you for your understanding. Then he asked me is there anything I can help you? Then I continue having sex with my friend until he cum. The sea view is good and I do push the service boy to the window and remove his clothes and enjoy the view and he did provide a full service to me. Good blowjob and muscle bubble ass. He is too good to be true and too hard for me to resist his freaking hot muscular body and that bubbly juicy ass. He did asked for my number as he likes my skill a lot but I didn’t give it to him as I’m a married guy with a kid. 

True story in JB hotel. It’s my lucky day. Couldn’t be more happier for my wife to be travelling overseas and kid is taken care of by my helper for 2 days. A short getaway “work trip” is important for a family man like me. 

On 6/22/2023 at 12:28 AM, Guest Horny dicky said:

Real life story: I Had an amazing experience on the 15th June, Thursday evening with the room service in Thistle JB hotel. Not far away from town. The hotel is quite open minded i.e. I order room service food and it’s pretty delicious, the main thing is I am full naked when I the boy knock my door for room service after 30 minutes. He saw me in full naked and I asked the handsome young boy (tall & fit) to put the food on the table and I slowly search for my card for payment. He is shy but keep looking at my private part, my size is around 7-8 inches. I’m facing him my full frontal during the couple of minutes. I did pay him tips of 10 MYR and say thank you and send him away. After few minutes, the cute juicy boy came back when I’m all naked as usual in my hotel room, he asked for the receipt. I asked him to take two receipts away as I don’t really need it but then he insists just to take one of them will do. He keep apologising when his eyes couldn’t look at other place but my private part. I’m horny but I do respect them working for the hotel so I did not do anything more. Few minutes later, my friend came and we are having sex half way. But then same boy knock my door again, he said sorry I need to take both of the receipts which I think it’s an excuse to keep coming back to my room, then I asked him to come in and this time round I decided to lock the door. He saw my friend he is lying naked on the bed. He said sorry for keep disturbing you sir, thank you for your understanding. Then he asked me is there anything I can help you? Then I continue having sex with my friend until he cum. The sea view is good and I do push the service boy to the window and remove his clothes and enjoy the view and he did provide a full service to me. Good blowjob and muscle bubble ass. He is too good to be true and too hard for me to resist his freaking hot muscular body and that bubbly juicy ass. He did asked for my number as he likes my skill a lot but I didn’t give it to him as I’m a married guy with a kid. 

True story in JB hotel. It’s my lucky day. Couldn’t be more happier for my wife to be travelling overseas and kid is taken care of by my helper for 2 days. A short getaway “work trip” is important for a family man like me. 

Your private detail is at the hotel system.

He has his way to get it anyhow.

On 6/23/2023 at 1:40 AM, Guest Haha said:

Your private detail is at the hotel system.

He has his way to get it anyhow.

The hotel would have the guests' details, that is true. 

As a bellhop or similar, I doubt if he could access that information - unless, as you said, he has someone working with him, in which case he could obtain those details.  

On 6/22/2023 at 12:28 AM, Guest Horny dicky said:

I truly agreed with you about the food as well the service. I regularly to Thistle JB hotel since Hyatt Hotel time before it changed to Thistle JB. I have fun with the room service guy as i was not totally naked instead in my skimpy undies. Partly i like the view is the place for cheap staycation and in the evening i will go to gay sauna at Palacio Gym Center near near Jln Tun Razak most of the time i came back with 2 guys we continue 3 sum.

Edited by fetish72

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.