Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n Peaceful 

Shower facility before n after 

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt at 9pm )

Payment by paynow or cash 

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice call please 

Advance appt , Thank you

Easy way and Prevent misunderstanding Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services for availability , Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and Prevent misunderstanding , Kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability slot , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and Prevent misunderstanding , Kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability slot , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n peaceful 

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt at 9pm )

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice please 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability slot , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n peaceful 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability slot , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n peaceful 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Having gathered the details from this thread, managed to setup a 60mins massage session very quickly. Milks is very detailed with directions. He has a pleasant personality and put you at ease the moment you step in. The place is very well done and the ambience is relaxing. The massage is very good and leans a bit on the sensual side which is nice. The only downside was I could not get the oil easily off my body and that is because am hairy. All the other details are as per the FRs above. Next up targeting to try the boyzilian waxing. Cheers.

Edited by tOp.noTch

On 10/1/2020 at 7:30 PM, tOp.noTch said:

Having gathered the details from this thread, managed to setup a 60mins massage session very quickly. Milks is very detailed with directions. He has a pleasant personality and put you at ease the moment you step in. The place is very well done and the ambience is relaxing. The massage is very good and leans a bit on the sensual side which is nice. The only downside was I could not get the oil easily off my body and that is because am hairy. All the other details are as per the FRs above. Next up targeting to try the boyzilian waxing. Cheers.

Thank you

Milks Rest & Relax Home Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt at 9pm ) Payment by paynow or cash

Advance appt , Thank you

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding , Kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability slot , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt , Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration together for availability slot , Thank you 

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt , Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration together for availability slot , Thank you

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peacefulh

Advance appt , Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

----REVIEW-----

Ambience and Facilities

Masseur had put in noticeable efforts into the massage area. There is the typical little water fountain to produce the water sound effect. He also incorporates a lot of wood element in the décor to simulate the Balinese’s spa experience. The massage bed is in good shape and adorned with comfy towels. There is also a pleasant scent in the room although I cannot pinpoint the source or nature of that scent. The bathroom is well-lit and spotless, cleanliness has always been something I am quite particular about. I do not remember the products that were available in the bathroom for my use, although I vaguely remembered that the shower foam isn’t effective at washing off the massage oil.

Massage Techniques and Service Quality

His massage techniques comprise of a mix of deep-tissue, wide-sweeping and sensual strokes. One serious suggestion to the masseur is to look into reallocation of the strokes, to dial down on sensual, and turn up on the deep-tissue kneading of the tension in the muscles. Part of his routine comprised of a massage at the buttocks which I was surprised at as he manages to unravel and soothe muscles/ligaments there I did not even know exist.

Masseurs often have trouble reaching deep into the muscle to reach certain spots. Milk effectively circumvents this issue through the use of a deep-tissue massage gun which he is able to skillfully manipulate. I noted that he is also conscientious in its use by covering bony areas with his hand. His vigilant use of the deep-tissue massage gun deserves praise as such device can cause internal damage if used carelessly.

There are those masseurs who watch the time like a hawk; those who go through their routine unhurriedly. And then there is Milk, he appears to perceive the passage of time differently from others. In two of the visits, the allotted 60mins melded into 90mins before even he himself realizes it. This is a major plus point.

The masseur has a friendly demeanour and is able to make small talks without being intrusive. He also intuitively ceases the small talks when he sensed that you are not feeling up to it. This attentiveness also shows when he offers scented oil/scented eye mask to assist with alleviating the nose blockage that tends to happen after you have been lying face down for a while.

Verdict

The sensual part of the massage can be a bit too much for some but this is a minor quibble in a session that is marked by multiple winning factors. He gives me the impression that he is a masseur who takes pride in honing his craft. I hope he remains consistent in his service quality as being consistent is often the hardest thing to do. Highly recommend.

Disclaimer: My review is of my own experience, and massage by itself is a subjective experience. Please consume my review at your own discretion. But I do put some efforts into my review to give consumers a fair reference point as I noticed most reviews in the forum, especially those in the masseurs’ own thread are often unreliable and of suspicious motivations/origins.

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt , Thank you

Milks

On 11/18/2020 at 12:35 AM, Landon_sg said:

----REVIEW-----

Ambience and Facilities

Masseur had put in noticeable efforts into the massage area. There is the typical little water fountain to produce the water sound effect. He also incorporates a lot of wood element in the décor to simulate the Balinese’s spa experience. The massage bed is in good shape and adorned with comfy towels. There is also a pleasant scent in the room although I cannot pinpoint the source or nature of that scent. The bathroom is well-lit and spotless, cleanliness has always been something I am quite particular about. I do not remember the products that were available in the bathroom for my use, although I vaguely remembered that the shower foam isn’t effective at washing off the massage oil.

Massage Techniques and Service Quality

His massage techniques comprise of a mix of deep-tissue, wide-sweeping and sensual strokes. One serious suggestion to the masseur is to look into reallocation of the strokes, to dial down on sensual, and turn up on the deep-tissue kneading of the tension in the muscles. Part of his routine comprised of a massage at the buttocks which I was surprised at as he manages to unravel and soothe muscles/ligaments there I did not even know exist.

Masseurs often have trouble reaching deep into the muscle to reach certain spots. Milk effectively circumvents this issue through the use of a deep-tissue massage gun which he is able to skillfully manipulate. I noted that he is also conscientious in its use by covering bony areas with his hand. His vigilant use of the deep-tissue massage gun deserves praise as such device can cause internal damage if used carelessly.

There are those masseurs who watch the time like a hawk; those who go through their routine unhurriedly. And then there is Milk, he appears to perceive the passage of time differently from others. In two of the visits, the allotted 60mins melded into 90mins before even he himself realizes it. This is a major plus point.

The masseur has a friendly demeanour and is able to make small talks without being intrusive. He also intuitively ceases the small talks when he sensed that you are not feeling up to it. This attentiveness also shows when he offers scented oil/scented eye mask to assist with alleviating the nose blockage that tends to happen after you have been lying face down for a while.

Verdict

The sensual part of the massage can be a bit too much for some but this is a minor quibble in a session that is marked by multiple winning factors. He gives me the impression that he is a masseur who takes pride in honing his craft. I hope he remains consistent in his service quality as being consistent is often the hardest thing to do. Highly recommend.

Disclaimer: My review is of my own experience, and massage by itself is a subjective experience. Please consume my review at your own discretion. But I do put some efforts into my review to give consumers a fair reference point as I noticed most reviews in the forum, especially those in the masseurs’ own thread are often unreliable and of suspicious motivations/origins.

Thank you for your kind review. I have noted your thoughts and will resequence my massage routine to fit your preferences and others as well. Thank you once again for using my service. It has indeed been a pleasure serving customers such as you.  Cheers 

Edited by Milks

Experienced a worthwhile (last minute booking) session with Milks today. The few new blocks nested in the mature estate area is where he perform his magic with his hands. Adequate pressure was applied on all your lymph nodes all across your whole body detoxifying all the toxics trapped in your body. No tight knots or muscles can evade or hide as Milks will further zap them away with his trusty massage device. It added the future assurance that you will leave his place feeling fully relaxed.

I had developed stiff shoulders and calves due to recent pick up from swimming so I had requested Milks to pay more attention on these parts. On and off query will be done by Milks if extra attention is still needed to be focus on the parts in the midst of the session. A thoughtful gesture of placing a heated water bag on the back keeps the body relaxed and warm despite in an aircon and the sudden downpour. Bye bye heavy eye bags as heated eye mask will be used while he works on your front. And lastly, a powder bath was performed for easier washing of the oil brings back fond memories of army days.

You will be spoiled from a wide selection of essential oils for the session but do keep an open mind on the aroma as different smell will have different effects on your body. Cozy and well decorated place with dimmed lights to elevate the relaxation of the mind and soul.

A good warm shower in a ensuite bathroom refreshes the body and you are good to go! Give Milks a try and let him work his magic on you.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:50 PM, Senbox said:

Experienced a worthwhile (last minute booking) session with Milks today. The few new blocks nested in the mature estate area is where he perform his magic with his hands. Adequate pressure was applied on all your lymph nodes all across your whole body detoxifying all the toxics trapped in your body. No tight knots or muscles can evade or hide as Milks will further zap them away with his trusty massage device. It added the future assurance that you will leave his place feeling fully relaxed.

I had developed stiff shoulders and calves due to recent pick up from swimming so I had requested Milks to pay more attention on these parts. On and off query will be done by Milks if extra attention is still needed to be focus on the parts in the midst of the session. A thoughtful gesture of placing a heated water bag on the back keeps the body relaxed and warm despite in an aircon and the sudden downpour. Bye bye heavy eye bags as heated eye mask will be used while he works on your front. And lastly, a powder bath was performed for easier washing of the oil brings back fond memories of army days.

You will be spoiled from a wide selection of essential oils for the session but do keep an open mind on the aroma as different smell will have different effects on your body. Cozy and well decorated place with dimmed lights to elevate the relaxation of the mind and soul.

A good warm shower in a ensuite bathroom refreshes the body and you are good to go! Give Milks a try and let him work his magic on you.

Thank you for ur kind review and using my service , cheers  

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration together for availability slot , thank you for ur understanding 

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt start at 9pm ) Payment by paynow or cash 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration together for availability slot , thank you for ur understanding 

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n Peaceful 

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt start at 9pm ) payment by paynow or cash 

Whatsapp/Sms me 88169170 for appointment , no voice call please 

Advance appt , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration like 60 or 90mins ( for massage ) together for availability slot , Thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt start at 9pm ) 

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , No voice call please 

Advance appt

Thank You 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preference date , timing , services and duration like 60 or 90mins ( for massage ) together for availability slot , Thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt

Thank You 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt

Thank You 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration 60mins or 90mins ( for massage ) together for available slot , Thank you for ur understanding 

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt start at 9pm )

Advance appt

Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration 60mins or 90mins ( for massage ) together for available slot , Thank you for ur understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt

Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration 60mins or 90mins ( for massage ) together for available slot , Thank you for ur understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Advance appt

Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 3 months later...

Just had 60min massage and body scrub with Milks today. very last minute booking but he was able to accomodate my requested time. i would say i was totally pampered and treated like a VIP customer given that it was my first try. the scrub was very detailed and thorough. the massage was very relaxing and perfect pressure for me. he also put a warm patch at my back when he was massaging my legs, very comfortable. He also place a scented warm eye pad plus you get to choose the oil scent you prefer. massage bed was amazing and the his place is very neat at tidy. He also gave a bottled water. My first to be treated with great customer service. I would definetely go back again.

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, yusefgd said:

Just had 60min massage and body scrub with Milks today. very last minute booking but he was able to accomodate my requested time. i would say i was totally pampered and treated like a VIP customer given that it was my first try. the scrub was very detailed and thorough. the massage was very relaxing and perfect pressure for me. he also put a warm patch at my back when he was massaging my legs, very comfortable. He also place a scented warm eye pad plus you get to choose the oil scent you prefer. massage bed was amazing and the his place is very neat at tidy. He also gave a bottled water. My first to be treated with great customer service. I would definetely go back again.

Thank you for your kind review and using my service , cheers

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for ur understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful 

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last app start at 9pm )

WhatsApp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt 

Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for ur understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last app start at 9pm )

WhatsApp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt 

Thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

One of the better spa like massage experience out there. Great effort put in like the room decor, comfy massage bed, relaxing music, essential oil and heating pad etc etc.

Relaxing massage which i like and was being pampered over the whole body the 90mins that i was there.

Top notch customer service. Good job.

Edited by hotjock

On 7/11/2021 at 3:55 AM, hotjock said:

One of the better spa like massage experience out there. Great effort put in like the room decor, comfy massage bed, relaxing music, essential oil and heating pad etc etc.

Relaxing massage which i like and was being pampered over the whole body the 90mins that i was there.

Top notch customer service. Good job.

Thank you for your kind review and using my service , cheers

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

MIlks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

MIlks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Edited by Milks

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13 ( Incall only )

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13 ( Incall only )

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13 ( Incall only )

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly text me ur preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13 ( Incall only )

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

Whatsapp me @ 88169170 for appointment

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n Peaceful

No voice call please

Advance appt

Milks

Edited by Milks