Male HQ

Why most straightmen looks dirty and smells bad?

Guest Research

Guest Research

Don't you notice too? They don't fix themselves well and not good on their hygiene either. They don't mind walking even though their shirt stinks or they themselves having that stinky smell.

Unfortunately I've met way more gay men who doesn't groom themselves or maintain a good hygiene. Not sure if it's because they don't have the universally approved handsome/cute face with a fit bod so they think it doesn't matter if they are well kept or not. I've seen way more straight men (or maybe they're bi but I didn't ask) on the streets who are well groomed and fairly in shape no matter if they're handsome/cute.

Guest Smooth Cactus

An elderly colleague of mine always criticised me for trying to over-maintain myself.  Old folks cannot understand the need  to look good and stay fabulous.  Now everytime he is in the washroom,  I dare not go in to do my 3-in-one facial wash, out of fear he will say something again.  Does he not know that my smooth looking silky skin was the result of my persistent maintainence,  this chap should progress mentally to accept that I cannot be like him nor look like him when I grew old.

We had a lot of shaming of gays, ladyboys, transgender, now threads at BW converting to a straight guy shaming. 

Straight guys might not suck dicks or have sex with guys but I don't think they are sleazier or less hygienic compared to gays. 

Younger guys straight or gay seem to look near to impeccable nowadays with a lot of peer pressure...

Maybe better not to continue posting on such threads and let them move down and die off from alone...

6 hours ago, Guest silly said:

We had a lot of shaming of gays, ladyboys, transgender, now threads at BW converting to a straight guy shaming. 

Straight guys might not suck dicks or have sex with guys but I don't think they are sleazier or less hygienic compared to gays. 

Younger guys straight or gay seem to look near to impeccable nowadays with a lot of peer pressure...

Maybe better not to continue posting on such threads and let them move down and die off from alone...

Now we are shaming older guys?

41 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

Now we are shaming older guys?

Was not my intention. 

I would say, younger guys put more focus on "perfect looks" compared to other generations. 

But, probably you can agree: Money spend by younger guys on looks, styling, clothing seems higher and focus on looks seems higher than with other generations. 

Wouldn't you agree? 

If you compare young guys with uncles, wouldn't you see a difference? 

The initial post was not meant to shame anyone, just to point out how silly the thread is to start shaming straight guys now at Blowing Wind... 

Are straight guys our main focus?  

On 11/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, Guest Research said:

Don't you notice too? They don't fix themselves well and not good on their hygiene either. They don't mind walking even though their shirt stinks or they themselves having that stinky smell.

Yes, their lan pa is very salty and pungent 

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, their lan pa is very salty and pungent 

You sure know how to excite me! Gays really love the pungent salty aroma of a manly macho man! Work hard all day, lan jiao and lam pa trap inside wet stain briefs...wow!!! This precious essence of man get gays all wild and hot!

Guest flaming room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to responses by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread started by Dirty Auntie to harass another Reader/Member by attempt to impersonate a guest nick,

2) Last two posts: Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD talking to himself by responding to his own posts. 

Result: Mods moved to the Flaming Room. 

Guest Nightwhore
8 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to responses by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread started by Dirty Auntie to harass another Reader/Member by attempt to impersonate a guest nick,

2) Last two posts: Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD talking to himself by responding to his own posts. 

Result: Mods moved to the Flaming Room. 

Trust you to character assassinate someone else baselessly without evidence,  you cum whore!

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Learn to see the blame in your own actions , Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD. 

The evidence is crystal clear. 

Refrain from blaming innocent others. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.