Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

board games, long walks, skating, reading

  • 8 months later...
Posted

I am a decent guy over 35.  What kind of activities you think an 81 year old would enjoy?

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Well... I didn't get many replies to my question.  Could be because you cannot possibly imagine... being 81 years old ?   I understand, and I will clarify:

 

Being 81 is not so much different than being 35.  Same body, which demands the same attention... but a little more.  If we are smart, we start rejecting all excessive behavior, like getting high with alcohol, partying late throughout the night, pigging out with delicious junk food,  and... trying to still get some action in the gay saunas. In fact, the urges of sex gradually diminish and this is a blessing because we can forget about sex and still be happy.  At 81 one is retired, with plenty of disposable time.  And what better to do with this time than going after HEALTH.  Healthy nutrition, healthy exercise.  Preserving a well functioning body is a source of satisfaction, and PRIDE.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

There is one activity you would not believe that I enjoy.  It is to take care of my three aging cars. 

 

I bought my "new" Acura TL car 16 years ago.  It has less than 30k miles, but the schedule for changing the timing belt of its engine is... 7 or less years.  And I understand that 16 years is more than 7 years, ha ha.  So the car is down, right front wheel removed, and on stands.  One huge challenge for this task with Acura-s and most Hondas is to remove the bold on the crankshaft that holds the pulley for the belt of accessories.  I tried to do this with two impact wrenches unsuccessfully.  Today I was successful by using a big wrench with a 10 foot (!) break bar attached.  With my body weight I created enough torque to unlock this bolt!  and I feel PROUD having done this.  Tomorrow I get the timing belt replacement kit and I will se if I am successful at this job, which will save me a ton of money I can keep away from the dealer.

 

Today, while driving my 30+ year old Nissan Maxima,  I wanted to get rid of the squeaking of the belt and raced the engine.  The noise disappeared, and the battery light came on, indicating that there was no charging.  I drew the short distance back home without alternator, with the supply of the battery, and discovered at home that the tensioner pulley had disappeared together with the serpentine belt.  So... this car is also grounded now, waiting for replacement cars,  but I have... the LAST remaining car to drive me around, my second 29 years old Maxima.  LOL!  It is not bad to have more than one car.   :lol:

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Riding my motorbike, strategy games (board game or online), cafe hopping, leisure runs and swims.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like playing mahjong, but I haven't experience naked mahjong before. I like being naked, while I do some creative hobby, eg making small home improvements and ironing. I find ironing very therapeutic.

.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/23/2025 at 12:30 AM, twistoff8 said:

I like playing mahjong, but I haven't experience naked mahjong before. I like being naked, while I do some creative hobby, eg making small home improvements and ironing. I find ironing very therapeutic.

.

is naked MJ even a thing? haha... im a mj fanatic but i'd like to keep my clothes on tyvm :P

Posted
On 6/7/2025 at 10:58 PM, Bloodysweet said:

is naked MJ even a thing? haha... im a mj fanatic but i'd like to keep my clothes on tyvm :P

Well perhaps there's a lucky 5th lurking below the table? I dunno. I haven't got there yet.

Posted
8 hours ago, twistoff8 said:

Well perhaps there's a lucky 5th lurking below the table? I dunno. I haven't got there yet.

How do we make it worth while for the 5th? Or rather, how do we include him in  game that usually takes 4-5 hours to complete in a sitting? We need rules.

Posted

Worth while? I thought the 4 hoses to drink from would have made many many many salivate...

 

Since the 4 are being drained, then the 5th should replenish the dessert bowls with nutrition. Of course, being nice, cooperative and harmonious congregation, a token fee per round should go towards the materials of making sweet water.

 

Anyone wanna volunteer?

Posted
9 hours ago, twistoff8 said:

Worth while? I thought the 4 hoses to drink from would have made many many many salivate...

 

Since the 4 are being drained, then the 5th should replenish the dessert bowls with nutrition. Of course, being nice, cooperative and harmonious congregation, a token fee per round should go towards the materials of making sweet water.

 

Anyone wanna volunteer?

This actually sounds feasible. I’m in. Lack 2 legs. The 5th should be easy, there’d be a queue for this role.

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2025 at 5:08 PM, titan1 said:

40 here looking for younger. Lean Fit here @tehckosongpeng1

 

On 6/5/2025 at 8:43 PM, hzzzkrc said:

any hunk/lean twink at pasir ris looking to get blowed? pref under 30

 

On 6/10/2025 at 10:57 PM, Bloodysweet said:

This actually sounds feasible. I’m in. Lack 2 legs. The 5th should be easy, there’d be a queue for this role.

. 😉

Edited by Master69
Posted

Rule #1: having orgasm does not mean you can be excused for missing the chance to catch your tile.... Blame the 5th!

Posted (edited)

Rule #2: whenever someone calls for an action (eat,pong, gang, hu), the 5th will have to service that person until another call for action supersedes the previous. 
(this prevents favouritism). 
ugly and shorter dicks deserve some attention too. 

Edited by Bloodysweet
Posted

Hey, don't diss the ugly abd short.... They usually make up with rigidity and effort. In any case if the ugly and short need a parking place for their dicks, my hole always welcome sperm donors

Posted
41 minutes ago, Bloodysweet said:

Rule #2: whenever someone calls for an action (eat,pong, gang, hu), the 5th will have to service that person until another call for action supersedes the previous. 
(this prevents favouritism). 
ugly and shorter dicks deserve some attention too. 

Which means we would need larger table to open legs, and probably a lazy Susan for the 5th to rotate quickly and efficiently....

Posted
4 minutes ago, twistoff8 said:

Which means we would need larger table to open legs, and probably a lazy Susan for the 5th to rotate quickly and efficiently....

Definitely need those 4 legged tables. Hmmm, not necessary to have a big table though, as I don’t mind crossing legs with no 2 and 4. 

Posted

But how to translate the exponential power to sex acts and how to distribute the acts? 

 

More importantly I don't think it can be possible to complete 1 round of 4 winds within 3hrs, given the stopping and correcting/agreement of value to acts. 

 

Instead of complicating the human roles and actions, is it possible to simplify the mahjong rules so we can speed up our process....  

Posted
6 minutes ago, twistoff8 said:

Is there a tall mj table for standing mj - perhaps that might be easier....

I’ve actually toyed with the idea of designing  a custom standing MJ table with another leg, but this was for addressing health reasons (not sexual reasons) due to the constant sitting the game requires. 
 

Now this is an entirely different marketing angle! Haha! 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Bloodysweet said:

I’ve actually toyed with the idea of designing  a custom standing MJ table with another leg, but this was for addressing health reasons (not sexual reasons) due to the constant sitting the game requires. 
 

Now this is an entirely different marketing angle! Haha! 

Mj glory hole...?

Edited by twistoff8
Posted

If mahjong being the focus, then rule #3 ejaculation only allowed after 4th north finish.

Posted (edited)

Well winner gets to be multiple bred by others if hes. Btm; if he's top then he fucks everyone up?

 

That's quite tough criteria for players... Hmmm...

 

Or standby a MB to reward the winner and punish the losers

Edited by twistoff8
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 6/13/2025 at 12:36 AM, Bloodysweet said:

Hahahah….fulfilling so many vices at once. All we lack now is alcohol. How we’ve veered from being decent guys over 35!

 

Hahaha... while fulfilling so many vices and after including alcohol,  you may be still decent.  But not HEALTHY for long!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I enjoy many activities.  But to start some interaction here, the only one I can think of is to write posts.  Because all others are difficult to do being over 6,000 miles away. :lol:

×
×
  • Create New...