Male HQ

Singaporean men majority unattractive?

Guest Turned off

Guest Turned off

Majority Singaporean men are short, fat and ugly, even the tiongs and msians working look better. Noticed many are BBFA with tummy, are Singaporeans cursed with bad genes?

Guest Yadayada
34 minutes ago, Guest Turned off said:

Majority Singaporean men are short, fat and ugly, even the tiongs and msians working look better. Noticed many are BBFA with tummy, are Singaporeans cursed with bad genes?

Birds of the same feathers flock together and men you saw in Singapore are either foreigners (large numbers are msians who had rode their motorcycles to come here) or 1st generation descendants of immigrants. If you talking about bad genes, then please blame the countries of origins.  If you want to verify, talk to them and you can catch their federal accent and slang. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Guest Hard said:

You havent look hard enough. And they will produce all those handsome and pretty generations soon enough. 

Talking about general population.

The good looking ones are usually gay and take good care of their face and bodies. Eg in the gym.

The ugly ones I think gave up on themselves and become fat and uglier?

2 hours ago, Guest Neh said:

The good looking ones are usually gay and take good care of their face and bodies. Eg in the gym.

I saw alot of handsome guys with their gf. Sometimes noticed gf whispering smthg to their ears as though telling them someone is glancing at their bf. 

2 hours ago, Guest Neh said:

Sometimes want to rip off their clothes so badly. 

5 hours ago, Guest Turned off said:

Unfortunately,  u r at the wrong place at the wrong time and meet the wrong person.... After I came back from oversea,  I realised there seem to be an increase in fit and muscular men,  be it straight or gay....and the fact that every 10 minutes distance, u bump into a gym means more hunks in the making,  so just be patience and give them a bit more time to get fit, if not fitter :)

4 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Unfortunately,  u r at the wrong place at the wrong time and meet the wrong person.... After I came back from oversea,  I realised there seem to be an increase in fit and muscular men,  be it straight or gay....and the fact that every 10 minutes distance, u bump into a gym means more hunks in the making,  so just be patience and give them a bit more time to get fit, if not fitter :)

Waiting for your guy''s face to get more handsome as he works out?  Don't think there's a few 12 week programme for that.

Guest Deal with it
5 hours ago, Guest Turned off said:

Sour grape,   just accept the fact that you were rejected by them.  Learn to move on to avoid self-harming your thoughts and emotions.  

6 hours ago, Guest Turned off said:

It means you not been working out. Because if you are working out at the gym, this topic will not exist and you would probably create another topic, topic example "why the gym people so sexy and seductive ?" 

Guest LookAt YourselfFirst
17 hours ago, Guest Turned off said:

So you must be very handsome, show us your face then. 

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.