Male HQ

Me & My Hubby

Guest Cozy

No, we are not pretentious and superficial like you.

I still  pity your hubby. :P

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest Me & My Hubby said:

Me and Hubby have read all your comments and we are pleased to hear your views and contributions.  So, we decided to go easy with tonight dinner.  We have decided to order Curry Fish Head to go with plain rice.  Having something hot and spicy for the cold weather is an excellent choice.  After meal, we will deck our home with Christmasy theme decor, we are late already.  Have you guys deck your hall with X'mas decor yet?

NPNT again....  

My colleague got my gold bar. He so happy and excited that he suffered heart attack because he couldn't take it... Now in ICU ... Doctor said he likely coma forever.  I feel very sad for him for not able to enjoy the gift I got him. 

Then I went to LV to check out how business fared. One fucking fit and sexy guy saw me and got stun.. Immediately pulled me to toilet and proceeded to suck me. Then his skill is too good I cannot take it and cum into his mouth and he swallowed it hungrily and said my cum taste very sweet and smooth ~ (thanks to my mango for the past week ). So adventurous!! 

Guest Moderated
19 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

NPNT again....  

My colleague got my gold bar. He so happy and excited 

Then I went to LV to check out how business fared. One fucking fit and sexy guy saw me and got stun.. Immediately pulled me to toilet and proceeded to suck me. Then his skill is too good I cannot take it and cum into his mouth and he swallowed it hungrily and said my cum taste very sweet and smooth ~ (thanks to my mango for the past week ). So adventurous!! 

Stick to the topic.  U don't understand simple English issit? U think u wat?  U are banned. 

Guest Cameron
3 hours ago, Guest Me & My Hubby said:

Me and Hubby have read all your comments and we are pleased to hear your views and contributions.  So, we decided to go easy with tonight dinner.  We have decided to order Curry Fish Head to go with plain rice.  Having something hot and spicy for the cold weather is an excellent choice.  After meal, we will deck our home with Christmasy theme decor, we are late already.  Have you guys deck your hall with X'mas decor yet?

This was very very selfish. After the PMD ban you still order food??? Very inconsiderate: The poor Food Panda/ Grab Food or whatever guy needed to walk so far from the main road to your HDB, because he can't ride with PMD any longer to your secluded HDB at Venus Ave. Hope you gave him big tips and hopefully you don't open the door in skimpy FBT shorts or J-String. Yesterday evening was hotter temperature around 28.5 C I don't think the hot ans spicy Curry Fish Head was a good choice. Some Penang Laksa would have been better option.

My hubby cooked some nice sliced Fish Bee Hoon in a tasty broth with fresh watercress vegetable and seaweed and a tinge of ikan bilis. Lovely fitted perfect the nice weather. 

Please do not use plastic and aluminum for your Christmas Decoration if not that young Swedish autistic lady will go "how dare you! "

28 minutes ago, Guest Moderated said:

Stick to the topic.  U don't understand simple English issit? U think u wat?  U are banned. 

Hi moderator wannabe, why don't you apply for moderator to help ease the moderators job? 

But on the other hand, you seem to abuse your authority just like last time how a fucked up moderator did. So I will likely again quarrel with you and get this thread moved to flaming room. 

TLDR

Just killing time and creating trouble here aren't you? 

Guest I think
47 minutes ago, Guest Cameron said:

Hm, seems the steamboat cooker ran out of gas or both down with food poisoning....

No rain today so the couple probably eat out or rush for their last weekend Christmas shopping. 

Guest Me & My Hubby

Hi Guys!!!  Long time no see.   We bought rib roast and log cakes a while ago.  You guys won't believe it. The last minutes queue were long at the shopping mall and we were made to wait for half hour to get our goodies.   Luckily, my hubby has strong leg powers and can stand the long wait, while I was sitting nearby waiting for him.   You guys,  I was angry the ginger bread house at ikea ran out of stock. This was unacceptable, we badly need something to add to the mood and made do with some macaron cookies.   How are you guys doing?   We are all ready for tommorrow Christmas at home.    I am sure you guys are enjoying yours too?    Don't forget this Thursday solar eclipse falls on 1.23pm,  me and hubby is going to the park for that moment, while soaking our feet in the sea.   You guys, ain't you guys excited too?  We do!!

On 12/19/2019 at 1:57 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Someone who is really enjoying probably  won't have  the time or don't need to post here, only people who are not very sure need to get re-confirmation from others.... That's why i feel more pitiful than anything else. 

Can you "really enjoy" the 24 hours of the day?   Please don't pity me!  I just got up from a long nice sleep, had breakfast,  and I look forwards to a pleasant Christmas day.

I am now posting here,  not to "get reconfirmation from others" but as breaks from other activities on the computer, where I am now memorizing some sheet music, then I will read the newspaper on line.  I keep open a browser window with BW an peak in occasionally. 

I am thinking now of the TS,  and soon it is time that he has another steamboat candle light dinner with his hubby.   I wish him the best enjoyment, and that later they continue their romantic evening with some wine and candy, illuminated by the blinking lights on the Christmas tree, and closely embraced listen to passionate versions of the Chopin Nocturnes.  :thumb:

On 12/21/2019 at 1:57 AM, Guest Moderated said:

Well... you are not moderating but as "Guest MODERATED",  you act very immoderately.  I don't really see anything to moderate here,  it's all good Christmas chat.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:19 AM, Guest Me & My Hubby said:

Hi Guys!!!  Long time no see.   We bought rib roast and log cakes a while ago.  You guys won't believe it. The last minutes queue were long at the shopping mall and we were made to wait for half hour to get our goodies.   Luckily, my hubby has strong leg powers and can stand the long wait, while I was sitting nearby waiting for him.   You guys,  I was angry the ginger bread house at ikea ran out of stock. This was unacceptable, we badly need something to add to the mood and made do with some macaron cookies.   How are you guys doing?   We are all ready for tommorrow Christmas at home.    I am sure you guys are enjoying yours too?    Don't forget this Thursday solar eclipse falls on 1.23pm,  me and hubby is going to the park for that moment, while soaking our feet in the sea.   You guys, ain't you guys excited too?  We do!!

You had to SIT because of the half hour wait?  You need to ease on candle lights and do some good leg exercises: squats, deadlifts, lunges, calf rises in your gym.  WHAT? You don't have a gym???  You don't know what you are missing.

Out of ginger bread house stock and made do with macaron cookies?  You need to get some Havanna ALFAJORES made in Argentina.  10,000 calories each and delicious.  After these, you NEED a gym!

I wish I could go to a nearby park and soak my feet in the sea  (a sea free of sharks, jelly fish, industrial waist, plastics, raw sewage),  but it is COLD here!   Instead I will take a once-a-year Christmas shower  😲  (don't get alarmed, one showers only once a year on Christmas, unless one showers multiple times a day)  :)

On 12/24/2019 at 6:42 AM, FattChoy said:

I wonder if he'll post here once he got dumped.  Probably before Trump gets elected.

I hope you are wrong in both accounts,  that he gets dumped and that Trump gets reelected! 

39 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I just got up from a long nice sleep, had breakfast,  and I look forwards to a pleasant Christmas day.

:thumb:

Good morning  

merry christmas GIF 

With or without your hubby.

Here is going to be 

boxing day asl GIF by Sign with Robert

In less than an hours time.

Good night. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

12 minutes ago, fab said:

Good morning  

merry christmas GIF 

With or without your hubby.

Here is going to be 

boxing day asl GIF by Sign with Robert

In less than an hours time.

Good night. 

Good night, and sleep well!

I wish we could be levitated and beamed instantly to another place on the planet.  Then I could have lived the last 12 hours of Christmas day in Singapore followed by the next 12 hours of Christmas day in America  :rolleyes:

Guest Reindeer
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I wish we could be levitated and beamed instantly to another place on the planet.  Then I could have lived the last 12 hours of Christmas day in Singapore. 

Don't bother with your beaming dream.  Screw Santa claus and steal his sleigh wasn't so diffficult for you.  Right? 

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I wish we could be levitated and beamed instantly to another place on the planet.  Then I could have lived the last 12 hours of Christmas day in Singapore followed by the next 12 hours of Christmas day in America  :rolleyes:

Please stay away from Singapore, you Dirty Old Man. 

1 hour ago, Garyl said:

Stay away too.. dirty guest guest..

Thank you son.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm already here. 

But you can go to where that Dirty Old Man is and froLICK with him there forever. 

You are already "here"?   Your "here" is nowhere, since you forever hide cowardly behind a "Guest Guest"... and your other tens of aliases.

But some speculate that your "here" is the old Changi Hospital, where you hang around as a ghost.  I don't know, and I don't care  :)

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you son.

You are already "here"?   Your "here" is nowhere, since you forever hide cowardly behind a "Guest Guest"... and your other tens of aliases.

But some speculate that your "here" is the old Changi Hospital, where you hang around as a ghost.  I don't know, and I don't care  :)

Don't know? Don't care? Then talk so much for what, you Dirty Old Man? 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My hands will be dirty washing my dishes after dinner.  I am Old but not too much.  And I am a Man.  So I will be a Dirty Old Man for about 5 minutes  :)

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

My hands will be dirty washing my dishes after dinner.  I am Old but not too much.  And I am a Man.  So I will be a Dirty Old Man for about 5 minutes  :)

When did you last shower and scrub yourself clean? How many years ago was that? When you were a baby? Until your next shower, you will remain a Dirty Old Man. And after you shower and scrub yourself clean, preferably with Dettol, you can be excused from that title for 5 minutes. 

P.S. Getting caught in the rain doesn't count as a shower. 

21 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Christmas day is coming to an end.   I hope you all had a wonderful time, including Guest Me & my Hubby,  with his hubby of course. :)

What if Cozy'said hubby is imaginary? 

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Imaginary hubbies are fine too.   Isn't this DETACHMENT from real hubbies?

On the contrary,  thisis a form of attachment.

The inability to let go.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/15/2019 at 10:25 PM, Guest Cozy said:

Good!! since you guys are obviously jealous,  let me feed you.

My hubby bought Tom Yam paste for the soup, and we also have raw squid, shrimp balls, pig skin, Bah Choy, crab sticks, cuttle-fish to go with  simple home-cooked rice and the steam from the soup was so heart warming for the two of us as we watch the weather went from drizzle  windy cold outside.  No fireplace needed, we have candles all lit up for ambience...oh ya....and treat ourselves with nice delicious wine too.  December is the nice month for such a mood of cozying up.   Are you guys no jealous already??

When i look at the type of variety of ingredients, its kinda pathetic. Is that even steamboat?!

Look like from low-income family.

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Guest flaming room
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD never can take responsibility of your own wrong? Always need to shift blame to innocent others? 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD is making up more stories to divert from his own wrongs and being the only reason why the thread was moved to the Flaming room. 

Guest flaming room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to the following reasons:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to posts/ brawls by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD  taking up the Guest nick "Cozy",

2) Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD responding to his own post and thread under a different Guest Nick pretending to have various Guest, same as amounting to talk to himself and
3) Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD got repeatedly involved in unneccesary brawls and fights with 2 other Members of BW and went on and on with these silly fights. 

Moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been caused by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD's actions. 

Result: Moderators moved  the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Here the evidence for Dirty Auntie's / Auntie OCD's actions: 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD posting as "Guest Guest" 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Please stay away from Singapore, you Dirty Old Man. 

13 hours ago, Garyl said:

Stay away too.. dirty guest guest..

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm already here. 

But you can go to where that Dirty Old Man is and froLICK with him there forever. 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When did you last shower and scrub yourself clean? How many years ago was that? When you were a baby? Until your next shower, you will remain a Dirty Old Man. And after you shower and scrub yourself clean, preferably with Dettol, you can be excused from that title for 5 minutes. 

P.S. Getting caught in the rain doesn't count as a shower. 

My husband was blind.  It was my fault!!!   I didn't get him a good sun glasses and he stared into the sky while we waited for the Solar Eclipse.  He was still smiling and told me he lost sight of me.   Luckily, it happens only a few seconds and I was so self-blaming.  Did all the wives ever done such freaky mistake before?  I just did to my hubby and would never ever let such mistake happen again.  The good thing is, I managed to take picture of of the solar eclipse and the seaside scenaries.

This cozy thread was meant to make people feel cozy and the bitches wanted none of it.   I rather spend my time nursing my hubby's eyesight than to see so much jealousy here.   You guy sucks by throwing us into the flame.  Terrible people.:yuk:   

On 12/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, Guest flaming room said:

Dirty Auntie , Aunty OCD trying to shift the blame to innocent others .

Everybody knows thread landed at Flaming Room only because of your own actions Dirty Auntie / Aunty OCD...

no need to try to divert from your faults Dirty Auntie / Aunty OCD.

Stop denying!

Everybody? If I, Steve and Starlion are not included, you cannot call it "Everybody", right? Guest Disclosed Yourself hallucinating again as always.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.