Male HQ

Customer Looking for Massage (compiled)

Guest lastdraw

Guest lastdraw

hey there!

wondering if anyone has recommendation for therapist/masseur/TCM or sports clinic that would help to rectify backache? 

i realised i would feel very uncomfortable standing/sitting/walking straight for too long and my back would feel quite sore, even when i haven done any vigorous activity. 

thanks in advance 🙂

and have a merry weekend ahead whee

I had an air-crash overseas while piloting an aircraft in Indonesia.

I am the one and only first Chinese Singaporean working as a pilot in Indonesia. There was an air incident years ago. 

Singapore 跌打 针灸 sinseh mostly no use. 

I visited Chris Leong at Malaysia. So far, he is the best chiropractor. He has lots of facebook videos too!

Go make appointment with him!

Guest Bonespur
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I had an air-crash overseas while piloting an aircraft in Indonesia.

I am the one and only first Chinese Singaporean working as a pilot in Indonesia. There was an air incident years ago. 

Singapore 跌打 针灸 sinseh mostly no use. 

I visited Chris Leong at Malaysia. So far, he is the best chiropractor. He has lots of facebook videos too!

Go make appointment with him!

I wanted to make appointment for my father for bone spur at the back. Got ask thru fb whether they can treat that or not. They say can if i rmmbr correctly. But afraid, if smthg happen can cause walking disability.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:52 PM, lastdraw said:

hey there!

wondering if anyone has recommendation for therapist/masseur/TCM or sports clinic that would help to rectify backache? 

i realised i would feel very uncomfortable standing/sitting/walking straight for too long and my back would feel quite sore, even when i haven done any vigorous activity. 

thanks in advance 🙂

Have you tried hot compress / massage rollers first? Sometimes you need a bit of a stretch to relieve soreness. Having a nice hot bath also does the trick sometimes.

Guest Concern

Do you know the cause of the pain?

Sometimes it might be caused by tight surrounding tissue coupled with weak lower back muscle. If that’s the case, doing strengthening and stretching exercise might be helpful.

Guest Concern

I would recommend the Sports Medicine Lab and make an appointment with Dr Comac. The consultation might be a bit pricey but I honestly think that he is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He might be able to diagnose the cause of your back pain and comes up with a treatment plan. To be sure, just call the clinic and ask if they could help you out with your back issue before making an appointment.

i had a wrist injury and went to him. He did an ultra scan on the spot and made a very thorough assessment of my injury. He even prescribed some corrective and strengthening exercises that I can do on my own. But he did not follow up on me as he knew that I was under the care of another terrific and ethical hand surgeon.

When I am in Berlin and have backpain, I go to my physicisian,  also trained in sport medicine and hiropraxis. He would say, yes I see clearly your problem and we can fix it. Then he would ask me to lie on a bed and twist me with his hands, strong and very precise. I get immediate relief. No medicines are needed afterwards, just a hot bath. By the way, he is gay.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, Guest Bonespur said:

I wanted to make appointment for my father for bone spur at the back. Got ask thru fb whether they can treat that or not. They say can if i rmmbr correctly. But afraid, if smthg happen can cause walking disability.

Hmmmmm.... everyone will say anything they can to earn your money. I am not an expert here, but I always thought that massage is better suited for muscles related ailments. But when it comes to bone problems such as "bone spurs", I always thought that massages won't help the problem, and it might even make it worse instead, since the bone spur may be pushed into the muscles more? No? I guess, at best, it might help with some temporarily relief as it may till relax the muscles immediately, but no amount of massage will remove the bone spur, right? Just my two cents thoughts .... 

19 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Did you sleep and play with phone at night? 

18 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

How to sleep n play hdphone. Bodoh sial

maybe like that ... but dunno what this has got to do with sore back .... 

Image result for sleep playing handphone animated gif

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

maybe like that ... but dunno what this has got to do with sore back .... 

Image result for sleep playing handphone animated gif

When you fall asleep while fiddling your phone. Thats when your body locked into unnatural position. 

hey there!

thanks in advance 🙂

It's been months. Hope you have made progress resolving it. Besides going into the underlying causes, it  could be helpful to have an anti-inflammatory diet. I had a similar issue some years back which was quite severe, it was resolved with diet change and a postural correcting insole in my shoe, and changing bad habits, like stop putting a bulky wallet in a pocket on one side of the bum. 

There was never a proper diagnosis or miracle cure, just simple changes by trial and error

Edited by PlayersGroup

38 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

It's been months. Hope you have made progress resolving it. Besides going into the underlying causes, it  could be helpful to have an anti-inflammatory diet. I had a similar issue some years back which was quite severe, it was resolved with diet change and a postural correcting insole in my shoe, and changing bad habits, like stop putting a bulky wallet in a pocket on one side of the bum. 

There was never a proper diagnosis or miracle cure, just simple changes by trial and error

What is anti-inflammatory diet like?

hey there!

thanks in advance 🙂

Fastest is to get a jab in the clinic &/hospital. Some doctor will ask you to take pain killer to relieve the soreback 1st. May need x-ray to see what's the problem. Slip disc...?

It all started with my backache many years ago.
I went for TCM tuina (painful). Chiropractic (twisting, correcting posture), orthopaedic, physiotherapy, yoga, core exercise, massage...
Singapore is a ageing population. Their businesses are all good, long q.
My first massage at man's spa (no longer around) changed me. I dropped all other treatment. It turned me into their regular client. Love especially their signature bodyscrub with rainwork. Clean me inside out. Followed by full body massage. Maybe it's the relax ambience. Sore back no more. Love their setting & lighting with soft touch... Feels like a club for members exclusively for men till there was a stage I was thinking all customer & therapist can just walk around in our birthday suit. Haha.
Swimming (weightless exercise) is good.
Wanted to try & looking for aqua therapy (for man only). Was told frog style is not good with back issues. Freestyle better. Bubble pool & jacuzzi (heated) help relieve the pain too.
Take care bro.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:42 AM, Guest guest said:

What is anti-inflammatory diet like?

This article should give you an idea:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/foods-that-fight-inflammation

One can eat mostly anti-inflammatory foods like leafy green vegetables,  fatty fish, nuts, fruits,  tomato paste with olive oil,  and staying away from inflammatory food (most junk food).

• G_M changed the title to Customer Looking for Massage (compiled)

hey there!

thanks in advance 🙂

How’s your back?

You may have symptoms of early slipped disc. Early intervention and muscle relaxants will alleviate these pain. 

If it’s still bad, I suggest you seek professional help at the hospitals and for a start, attend physiotherapy sessions and see if it helps. Don’t delay it till you need surgery. 

Have a merry Christmas and new year ahead. Stay healthy always. 

I recently strained my back as well. Contrary to the popular belief, the more you strain your back, the more you should try to exercise it so as to strengthen it. Just make sure you start your exercise routine using light weights instead of heavy ones. You should be able to feel better after a while.