Male HQ

Disgusting fbt shorts

Guest Sam

Went to Jurong point shopping center with my classmates today, saw a weird guy in extremely short FBT type of shorts with literally half his butt cheek hanging. All the passer-by were looking at him but yet he doesn’t seem to feel any shame. What has the world become??

5 minutes ago, Guest Sam said:

Went to Jurong point shopping center with my classmates today, saw a weird guy in extremely short FBT type of shorts with literally half his butt cheek hanging. All the passer-by were looking at him but yet he doesn’t seem to feel any shame. What has the world become??

Is he cute looking? 
If yes, thumbs up 

if no, fxxx him 

Maybe it is time for BW to come up with a new separate Forum called:

"Here I can place, say, do everything what I hate, dislike, find disgusting..." Place all your hatred/ disgust / vomit here now! No limits apply.

Can write there about disgusting butts looking out of shorts, skimpy dresses of maids, torn jeans skirts of youngsters, fat gold medal winners, non branded underwear, short local guys, shameless toilet cruisers, photo/ video taking peeping toms in Orchard Malls...

*list not exhaustive...

1 hour ago, Guest Sam said:

Isit @DeMarko ? 🕵️‍♂️

1 hour ago, Guest Sam said:

Some people find it sexy..i find it disgusting. Worst, some people pose in their super short fbt here however, it look like they are wearing those cheap granny panties. A total turn off.

1 hour ago, singalion said:

"Here I can place, say, do everything what I hate, dislike, find disgusting..." Place all your hatred/ disgust / vomit here now! No limits apply.

Can write there about disgusting butts looking out of shorts, skimpy dresses of maids, torn jeans skirts of youngsters, fat gold medal winners, non branded underwear, short local guys, shameless toilet cruisers, photo/ video taking peeping toms in Orchard Malls...

*list not exhaustive...

You can choose to skip the topic. You are not tolerant and who are you to tell BW what to do? Or you go set up your own forum with your own rules lah..almost 2020 yet there are still assholes like this singalion who bitch about people bitching. Do not like skip but do not tell people what to do and what not to do.

Guest flaming room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room mainly due to posts by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD as inappropriate post

2) Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD harrassing a Member with inappropriate language and starting new endless quarrels  and confirming post was just meant for bitching.

3) Slight contribution to moving the thread to the Flaming Room could have been Kimochi's  bringing another Member into the picture.

But moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been overall caused by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD's actions. 

Result: Moderators moved  the thread to the Flaming Room. 

20 hours ago, singalion said:

*list not exhaustive...

There are other forums like Fridae and Trevvy for you to visit if you have so many issues here.... 

Thread landed in the Flaming Room  due to posts by Disclosed Yourself 

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started by Disclosed Yourself  as inappropriate post in setting disparaging remarks against peoples wearing fbt

2) Disclosed Yourself posting more posts with inappropriate derogatory remarks about peoples wearing fbt

Moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been caused by Disclosed Yourself 's actions. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Guest flaming room
8 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room mainly due to posts by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

2) Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD harrassing a Member with inappropriate language and starting new endless quarrels  and confirming post was just meant for bitching.

3) Slight contribution to moving the thread to the Flaming Room could have been Kimochi's  bringing another Member into the picture.

But moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been overall caused by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD's actions. 

There is no contribution made by Disclosed Yourself at this thread at all. 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD attempting to put the blame for the post having ended up in the Flaming room to others instead of acknowledging his, Dirty auntie's own faults....

3 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD attempting to put the blame for the post having ended up in the Flaming room to others instead of acknowledging his, Dirty auntie's own faults....

Are we stopped to trust a liar like you? 

3 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Are we SUPPOSED to trust a liar like you? 

18 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Reasons: 

Wah .... disclosed yourself trying to make more enemies by naming @Kimochi to be a cause of why the thread was thrown into the Flaming Room .... 

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Whats wrong with it being landed in flaming thread? 

I always wonder about this too.

Isn't it just another thread? 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest flaming room
On 12/20/2019 at 10:55 AM, Kimochi said:

Whats wrong with it being landed in flaming thread? 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, Guest flaming room said:

Reasons: 

Just wanted to help Kimochi to learn to be more careful, when naming/shaming someone else. Nowadays easy in conflict with the law. Picture cannot, mention name without clear proof cannot. If it is a rumour or made like allegation, cannot too if online posting. Must be more careful.

4 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

Just wanted to help Kimochi to learn to be more careful, when naming/shaming someone else. Nowadays easy in conflict with the law. Picture cannot, mention name without clear proof cannot. If it is a rumour or made like allegation, cannot too if online posting. Must be more careful.

Who are youto teach anyone anything?  A si gin nah?? 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Some people find it sexy..i find it disgusting. Worst, some people pose in their super short fbt here however, it look like they are wearing those cheap granny panties. A total turn off.

Haha... Totally agree. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.