Male HQ

Cannot See Handsome Men Because of Mask

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I see quite a number of guys wearing singlet and mini shorts outside. I think they should just wear underwear and mask only since the weather is so hot. :ph34r:

And a bow tie.

3 piece wear.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/8/2020 at 10:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

I've seen more and more people walking around or pretending to be jogging around shirtless nowadays.

Excuse me... The virus is transmitted by droplets. What is the point of putting on a mask when your perspiration is flying all over the place...? 

The opinion of experts is that you cannot get covid-19 from sweat.  But... who knows... 

If you keep licking the bodies of the shirtless joggers, you may be putting yourself at risk!

12 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I see quite a number of guys wearing singlet and mini shorts outside. I think they should just wear underwear and mask only since the weather is so hot. :ph34r:

Good idea.  Young guys should not be so shy now that they wear a mask anyway.

They could even do away with the underwear, but for jogging it is better to have some support down there.

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good idea.  Young guys should not be so shy now that they wear a mask anyway.

They could even do away with the underwear, but for jogging it is better to have some support down there.

Some are probably just wearing only the jogger shorts that has the netting to support your package i.e. no separate underwear worn.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

I've seen more and more people walking around or pretending to be jogging around shirtless nowadays.

Excuse me... The virus is transmitted by droplets. What is the point of putting on a mask when your perspiration is flying all over the place...? 

That is why you should be at least 10 m apart when running, according to a report

2 minutes ago, AFter8 said:

Black? 😷

Or white? 😷

Choose!

:whistle:

03C8D779-2309-40AC-B889-453497AF1C36.jpeg

Both.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

So evil...

How?

Evilly hot?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, fab said:

How?

Evilly hot?

Very scary. He's going to tie me up and beat me down. Then he will let his evil friends take turns to cum in me until I'm dripping

19 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Very scary. He's going to tie me up and beat me down. Then he will let his evil friends take turns to cum in me until I'm dripping

2 hours ago, begleitung said:

Then he is kind, lol

Exactly,  he's doing a cause here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 5/14/2020 at 9:01 AM, Guest Uncle said:

So evil...

Yes!  I would have never imagined a Buddhist wearing a mask like that.

That picture rather identifies a practitioner of woodoo, black magic.  :lol:

(but maybe the forces of evil are neutralized by the positive effort of building muscles and a six-pack...)

18 hours ago, AFter8 said:

Home-bound yet no play on a Saturday makes Jack a dull boy. 😷😷😷

37ADE56D-9B3A-48D9-A257-CCA9E82944B0.jpeg

My sympathies. It is better to be a dull boy on Saturday,  than to be in the hospital with a tube down your throat.

Saw one guy on the train, not very buff but can tell he's very fit. He had a gym duffel next to him. He sat with his legs spread open and sat in a very relaxed manner.

In my mind, the word 'TOP' simply kept repeating in my head. Will never know how he will truly look without his mask.

8 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Saw one guy on the train, not very buff but can tell he's very fit. He had a gym duffel next to him. He sat with his legs spread open and sat in a very relaxed manner.

In my mind, the word 'TOP' simply kept repeating in my head. Will never know how he will truly look without his mask.

You could ask for his selfie! 😝👍🏼

I wonder if there is any case where one wear mask. He has beautiful eyes, sides. But when take off mask. Totally so different. Haha

6 hours ago, tyan said:

I wonder if there is any case where one wear mask. He has beautiful eyes, sides. But when take off mask. Totally so different. Haha

Hahahah! 

I was just talking about this with my sister that time when were eating at Hai Di Lao before CB... 

We were swooning over some of the guys even though they had mask on because they had really nice eyes and thick brows (one of them even resembled Nickhun). Then I make fun of her and said imagine they take off the mask then their mouth and nose damn ugly..

And then during their lunch break we saw some of them remove the mask and we ended up super disappointed (the nickhun guy also looked nothing like him) but we couldnt stop laughing.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:42 AM, Steve5380 said:

Your boobs look as big as hers.  Isn't she mad that you can proudly display them, while she cannot?

No...  I'm kidding  :) 

You betcha! She had no durians to display, and whining uncontrollably 😝😝😝

21 hours ago, EQUINOXx said:

Hahahah! 

I was just talking about this with my sister that time when were eating at Hai Di Lao before CB... 

We were swooning over some of the guys even though they had mask on because they had really nice eyes and thick brows (one of them even resembled Nickhun). Then I make fun of her and said imagine they take off the mask then their mouth and nose damn ugly..

And then during their lunch break we saw some of them remove the mask and we ended up super disappointed (the nickhun guy also looked nothing like him) but we couldnt stop laughing.

Who is nickhun?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.