Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

• 2 months later...

Chn/18/178/100

Looking for non-chubs for a LTR. PM me if you're interested.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest flandr3

20c 175 90 chub here... just starting open up the closet and trying to expand my social network...but of cos..would like to have some chaser as frens...im looking for frens/fun or anything haha ^^ just pm me.. or add me at

email(msn): jeff_sim_90@hotmail.com ( <<< only chaser add my msn thanks )

• 3 weeks later...

hi im 31 172 89, indian bit chub & bear type if keen add me in yahoo kathirvelkumar@yahoo.com

cheers

24 168 85 hairy chubby indian guy. Looking for a stocky, chubby or bearish guy to be friends or regular buddies with. Am not a scene queen or anything and am not interested in getting to know one either. Anyhow, drop me a PM if interested ;)

hi. im 28 chn. chubby guy. 180 115

u can read more about me in the profile page.

im seeking sincere chat buddies. or drink companions. anything else if time n chance allows....

im sorry i probably cant reply to all of u here. but to whoever i reply i will definetly entertain :)

hey, tats kinda cool...my options r open as well....hope to hear from u soon

Cheers!

Guest BMarStk

hi there, I'm 39 175 95 Stocky Chub. Waist is about 38. Seeking ave fit to gymfit chasers, age 25-45. Stay Lakeside area, work around redhill area. Preferably if the chaser is bi-married too. Seeking friendships and if click fun-buddy. Thanks. email me or msn me bimarstk@gmail.com.

Guest demon76

Hi I am top chi 175/95/34 am looking for chaser for friend or more. He must not be like me. Prefer someone slim but not skinny. Lol

I believe there are still hope out there. Though can't find any nice chaser at ten men nowadays :(

email me if you are interested, only looking for someone who is normal, sincere and nice.

Michaelsummer99@yahoo.com.sg

Hi I am top chi 175/95/34 am looking for chaser for friend or more. He must not be like me. Prefer someone slim but not skinny. Lol

I believe there are still hope out there. Though can't find any nice chaser at ten men nowadays :(

email me if you are interested, only looking for someone who is normal, sincere and nice.

Michaelsummer99@yahoo.com.sg

hey, there's still hope alright...chaser here, 18+ 50 159 chn top

Guest herseys

Hi, 49 yr old here. is there anyone chubby by the nick of phobus? if you see this, please call me. tried contacting you recently but no response. i am darius, we met a few times and hopping to meet you again.

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic