Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jayy

Might as well revive the thread.

25yo, 168, 88, indian, bearchub of sorts. Looking for a stocky to chubby bro or buddy (any race), and we'll see how it goes. Drop me a PM ;)

I’m looking for guys for friendship and may be more if the chemistry is good and if it happens naturally. I’m open to anything as long as it is mutual and not by force or persuasion. Doesn’t matter if you are married or unmarried; bisexual; fit or chub; nice-looking or not; tall or short. But definitely you must be a nice guy & someone who respect each other. I am 43/m/indian/165/90/chub-stout/hairy/married/bi/vers. ....I would love to meet a guy for good chat; hug; kiss; 69; rimming ; turn me on & may b more…with condom…If you are ok with me, well we could get connected and start meeting & having fun in hotel or any clean place available. You may reach at ma_lf_sh@hotmail com OR 83067628.

Hi, 36 stocky chn here. 165/72.. keen?

I’m looking for guys for friendship and may be more if the chemistry is good and if it happens naturally. I’m open to anything as long as it is mutual and not by force or persuasion. Doesn’t matter if you are married or unmarried; bisexual; fit or chub; nice-looking or not; tall or short. But definitely you must be a nice guy & someone who respect each other. I am 43/m/indian/165/90/chub-stout/hairy/married/bi/vers. ....I would love to meet a guy for good chat; hug; kiss; 69; rimming ; turn me on & may b more…with condom…If you are ok with me, well we could get connected and start meeting & having fun in hotel or any clean place available. You may reach at ma_lf_sh@hotmail com OR 83067628.

Guest kenneth

hmmm if u want to know me just pm me loh...

haha i know u are guest...

anyway, i m 25 175 74chn stocky lean, seeking for frds who are chubby or cub? haha

don ask reason but if u are interested just pm me, k?

cheers

sky

Hi m 46 chn mix 177 115 keen to know more people after having my first relationship

Guest Chub

Seriously, how many of us actually found what they want through this thread? Be it sex, friends or ltr. Can anybody share his experience here. I'm not being skeptical but I'm just curious to know, esp. after posting so many messages for a year or two here, nothing happen......

Seriously, how many of us actually found what they want through this thread? Be it sex, friends or ltr. Can anybody share his experience here. I'm not being skeptical but I'm just curious to know, esp. after posting so many messages for a year or two here, nothing happen......

Me nothing. Just a few messages asking for pic but no news thereafter. But I guess it's important not to give up hope. All the best!!!!

Guest Chin Dian chub

175 25 105 chindian chub seeking reg discreet fun

Am flex top but seeking to be fxxked for the first time.

Seeking for either top or btms

Contact direct 9one060360

Seems like got a lot of chaser recently...hehehe

lol sure not.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 4 weeks later...
  • HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic