Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Ok, I find this a little bit pathetic (NOTE: it's not on a co densending mode cos I'm referring to myself too). Do you guys realize that most of us=chubs tend to be more desperate to get laid? so when a chaser posts a message on this board, there bound to be chubs who rush in to send in invitation (and that includes ME!).

I sometimes laugh at myself for being so desperate but couldn't help it. Lol

Ok, I find this a little bit pathetic (NOTE: it's not on a co densending mode cos I'm referring to myself too). Do you guys realize that most of us=chubs tend to be more desperate to get laid? so when a chaser posts a message on this board, there bound to be chubs who rush in to send in invitation (and that includes ME!).

in this time n age u hardly see anyone going for other things other than fun, relationship nowadays seem to revolve ard sex itself as well, not like some guys in their 30-40s who have alrdy attain couplehood

I think it's because there are more chubs competing for just a few chasers. It's like economics and we are in a state similar to the great depression. The supply is overwhelming but inversely proportional to demand.

We can all be cynical about Love but we cannot deny the fact that we will always be hoping for someone to come.

Guest chubbyboy

I think it's because there are more chubs competing for just a few chasers. It's like economics and we are in a state similar to the great depression. The supply is overwhelming but inversely proportional to demand.

So there are more chasers then chub is a myth ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluesmoon

I like meaty guy , so nice to hug just like my bolster. Does that consider chaser?

Hello,

l would like to make friend with you is ok?

l am steven chn 41/185/90kg.

my email/msn is bluesmoon27@hotmail.com

cheers. :)

Guest ChubBtm

Seeking young/nsf top/flex who likes to fxxk and be suck, best if willing to return a suck in return. If you got place or dare to have outdoor fun, please leave your email/contact/stats. Stocky meaty chub flex/btm here

So there are more chasers then chub is a myth ?

Totally agree. It's a myth and there are more chubs than chasers is the cold hard truth........

Anyway, to set the record straight, chub chaser refers to a slim to fit guy who is interested in meaty guys, be it cub or chub. Bear chaser, on the other hand, is a different definition: any guy who is interested in hairy guy.

We have come to an era where the chasers no longer chase, and the chubs now run after the chasers.

Chasers, hur hur, chasers.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

So many chubs, so little chasers.......

Anyway, I note that there is this guest who keeps posting on this forum and stating that he is gd looking with atheletic build. I think he is a prank. So can anyone confirm it?

Also, I note that there are lots of forum about pool/toilet cruising and public bath but I guess those r for the fit and pretty gb.

No place for us chubs.... Sob....sob......

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic