Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

How come gt no chasers responding to this page? LOL...

Am looking for a sincere relationship, if possible, with a young lean chaser, prefer to be around my age..

Staying in north east area though!

there are literally no chasers in Singapore. i mean, those whom are looking for a relationship. ur best bet is to hook one up for sex, in which 90% of the time, will have a bf already.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

there are literally no chasers in Singapore. i mean, those whom are looking for a relationship. ur best bet is to hook one up for sex, in which 90% of the time, will have a bf already.

Haiz, now come to think about it, yeah! All looking for sex..

So far, havent really met a young chasers who is keen in a relationship with a chub like me..

:(

chubs are really horny guys. Love it!

I once went to a sauna + massage place in HK, was showering and in the stall next to me was an uncle chub.

saw me showering and cleaning my tool, and starting masturbating there and then.

when i turned to look at him he knelt down and gave me one of the best BJ's i've ever

had in my life. Nearly shot my load in his mouth...

Thumbs up for chubs.

By the way, am heading to SG this weekend till tuesday.

any chub up for some mutual 69 fun

Malay guy here interested in chubs. Bears are a plus. I'm very hairy myself especially in my lower body. I'm 22yo, 162cm, 55kg. Not looking for anything specific. PM me interest =)

Guest faynic

My place will be almost free everyday from 8am to 5pm at Boon Lay; therefore feel free to meetup if anyone is keen.

I prefer: Age: below 35

Built: not fat

Looks: Average (I am not fantastic myself to choose)

Feel free to email me and we will proceed from there

Edited by faynic
more of the peeps who communicate here are chubs, i suppose.. Not so many chasers around here though, but at least it is kinda good and nice to know that such thread is moving.

Im(a)chaser... First time posting here... nice to know so many chubs in this thread too.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

How i wish at times, there is a chub and chaser club, where all of us can carefreely gather naked around, and have fun:)

Let me know if one is organizing, i would love to join...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

there is a few but outside this forum but roughly I know 1 ... The Bear Project (Facebook) ... this group is divided into many again .... the badminton group, gym group, movies group and such ...

I felt like your answer can be as good as might as well not answering... lol.

not really ... they are very active though .... so u can try it out

Yes ive heard of them. U guys dont have to live under the shadow of the BearProject all the time. U guys r chubs. Why dont do something abt it like starting another exclusive group like C&C project or something.

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic