Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

I am letting this thread to continue but please heed as what G_M had mentioned in this thread:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1069&p=879854

Do note that, should there be any postings of Ads, this thread will see the same fate.

Meanwhile, wishing all Malay/Muslim members/guests a Happy Hari Raya.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

:swear:

Oy...Malay Men Discussion.

Not Malay language forum.

Lol there are threads in mandarin as well. Like the 2 choose 1 mandarin version. If you wanna talk about Malay men, then just start, and I'm sure people will talk to you in English.

:swear:

Oy...Malay Men Discussion.

Not Malay language forum.

Haha don't be angry lah....you can always strike a conversation in English...let people be comfortable with the language they use (how I wish I can use the Malay language too)...most Malay men I know are extremely kind and friendly...that makes them hot actually. Just write to them, they do respond :) no language barriers at all...

its a discussion about malays

it can be their culture

their language

anything u want

im pretty sure there are a lot of things to say

no worries about the language

betul tak?

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

I dunno what's the hype on using Malay in this thread. In case u ppl forgot, Singapore's national language is Malay. So they have every right to use it.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I dunno what's the hype on using Malay in this thread. In case u ppl forgot, Singapore's national language is Malay. So they have every right to use it.

Not language lah

anthem

LOL

relax when u want to say something

obviously u got so worked up trying to say it

LOL

LINE ID - marriedmly

Not language lah

anthem

LOL

relax when u want to say something

obviously u got so worked up trying to say it

LOL

It's stated in Singapore's Constitution lah. That's why its national anthem is in Malay.

Jangan kata sampai sekarang tak tau bahasa kebangsaan Singapura tu bahasa Melayu?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

It's stated in Singapore's Constitution lah. That's why its national anthem is in Malay.

Jangan kata sampai sekarang tak tau bahasa kebangsaan Singapura tu bahasa Melayu?

iya ke?

al - kisah

L O L

LINE ID - marriedmly

Nampak mmg alkisah... Namun masih termaktub... Jika telah lama dilucutkan status, pasti akan ade org yg nak ambik kesempatan utk ubah lagu kebangsaan. X heranlah Perdana Menteri sendiri reti bertutur dlm bahasa Melayu...

Saja beritau... Kalo x mau peduli, sudahlah

Ntahlah siapa yg terasa... Aku cuma seorang yg reti berbahasa Melayu..

Macamlah 'nie' tu betul sangat... Helo, ada sesuatu yang dikenali sebagai bahasa pasarlah...

ejaan yang betul sepatutnya 'sensitif'

Edited by qedcwc

is there a Malay Language forum

maybe you can make one

who knows.

maybe there are people who wants to learn the written Malay language

and maybe they want to learn more about the constitution

LOL

LINE ID - marriedmly

The point was not on the language itself, but whether it is restricted from being used in any thread in this forum... So far i have not seen Chinese facing this kind of problem... But when it came to language other than English or Chinese, why the double standard?

anyway, this thread has been inactive for quite some time... Or rather, not so active.... Any pictures for everyone to ogle at? :P

The point was not on the language itself, but whether it is restricted from being used in any thread in this forum... So far i have not seen Chinese facing this kind of problem... But when it came to language other than English or Chinese, why the double standard?

anyway, this thread has been inactive for quite some time... Or rather, not so active.... Any pictures for everyone to ogle at? :P

dude have > go google > #bestkepthidden < all things asian, singaporean, malaysian and indonesian or a sweet spicy thai.. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm? mature mly sini..saper nak main??? Sila angkat konek...lolz

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.