Male HQ

Man with fish stuck up his bum tells doctor he simply ‘sat’ on the creature

Guest Sage

Guest Sage

Man with fish stuck up his bum tells doctor he simply ‘sat’ on the creature https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11809339/fish-up-bum-doctors-china?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

You must be in an extremely relax mode to achieve this penetration. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest Sage said:

Horny to the point where simple common sense abandon his head. hahah.... :P   Anyone with some cow-sense just have to take a look at a fish and see how Fish FINS work. All the fins will be push down against the body out of the way as he shove the fish in. BUT when you try to pull it back out, the FINS will spring up as it gets caught with all the sharp points flaring up and hook his rectum wall all over ripping his flesh and stop the fish from coming back out ....game over.

When you let your strong sexual urges take over until like that stupid, you really got no excuse. LOL.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Just now, upshot said:

Horny to the point where simple common sense abandon his head. hahah.... :P   Anyone with some cow-sense just have to take a look at a fish and see how Fish FINS work. All the fins will be push down against the body out of the way as he shove the fish in. BUT when you try to pull it back out, the FINS will spring up as it gets caught with all the sharp points flaring up and hook his rectum wall all over ripping his flesh and stop the fish from coming back out ....game over.

When you let your strong sexual urges take over until like that stupid, you really got no excuse. LOL.

Even if it doesn't do damage to his rectum...it's going to smell real fishy for some time thereafter...

Guest Poopy
1 hour ago, duntellyou said:

I guess poop is bad for the ass too

Which is why they are discarded from your ass. Why would you keep a poop, for souvenir?

• 1 year later...

So disgusting self abuse.  The fish could rupture the guys insides. And imagine the fishy smell.

People should stop putting foreign objects in their assholes. Not pain meh?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.