Male HQ

Funny Clips From Japon (Hard Gay)

Guest Lionel Richie

The clips are funny, but I wonder if that "hard gay" guy is really gay or he just doing those "stunts" for entertainment value.

I don't think our local corporate establishment are ready for the "Hard Gay Guy" to run around prancing with the audience in their shops. But perhaps the local saunas would consider getting Gachi_Muchi dressed as the "Hard Gachi Guy" and going around interacting with their patons like "Hard Gay Guy" :) Haha, lets call it the Hard Gachi Nite.

The saunas should consider to have more interactive programmes and personalities ;) Think Ronald McDonald.

Cheers !

Guest hardergay
The clips are funny, but I wonder if that "hard gay" guy is really gay or he just doing those "stunts" for entertainment value.

Hmm, I would like to see SL goes on the street to shout "Hoo" :lol:

he is not gay..just acting as a gay :rolleyes:

althought it is funny but hope he dont give false impression

Tat is cool man... i hope i can be like him too... so active... but he really work nice... so call...

Haha...Hendry I think you mistaken. SL is the one who says he wants to be like Hard gay. As for me, I am not that "Ba" nor do I want such "fame". I just want to be Hard Top, not Hard Gay. :lol:

My hips too stiff to gyrate, even if I try, you will hear "creaking" sound coming out of my body. :D

Tat is cool man... i hope i can be like him too... so active... but he really work nice... so call...

Haha...Hendry I think you mistaken. SL is the one who says he wants to be like Hard gay. As for me, I am not that "Ba" nor do I want such "fame". I just want to be Hard Top, not Hard Gay. :lol:

My hips too stiff to gyrate, even if I try, you will hear "creaking" sound coming out of my body. :D

Yayaya.. that is wat i want to do if i got the chance... the way he walk... if u ask me to walk from orchard to bugis in that way, i think i need to practice for awhile.. hhaha the rest are :blink::blink::blink::blink: *blur*

that is just a dream...

ahahaa

258yvky.jpg

My hips too stiff to gyrate, even if I try, you will hear "creaking" sound coming out of my body.  :D

Haha too stiff to gyrate but still flexible for thrusting :)

Note: In case some of you guys don't get it, the above are meant as jokes.

Another gem for the guys who did not look further down the youtube page, some Singaporeans also record some "hard-gay" routines on youtube. You can see at:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQlLgrm8dFM&search=hard%20gay

• Guest locked this topic