Male HQ

What happens during a gay orgy?

9 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I agree with you. If you're handsome, you don't need a big group of random strangers orgy. At least I won't attend unless is specially invited through some basic quality selection first. 

Say you have 100 gay friends, I believe <5 are really handsome. The next 10-15 are pleasant looking enough. Rest are really plain average or below. That's why I see more singles than couples. 

Unfortunately I'm attached so won't go for this. I'm shy and likely some cuties have to approach me first. I don't have much sex experience either lol. 

I feel so sorry for your bf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 6/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Gayleo said:

Top 1% but over 300 people in a single group?

You probably have very low standards thats why you consider everyone there hot lol.

Cmon don't you notice all the hot IG gays all know one another? If they are indeed really hot, they don't need a telegram group to get to know other hot gays and organise orgies. They can ownself organise within themselves which is better than being in a telegram group of over 300 people and being gossiped about. Nobody will want to be in an orgy telegram group and become the butt of gay gossip.

You are very wrong. Only hot young (think below 30) muscle, gym fit guys are invited to orgy. If you are 1 day pass 30, old, john doe look, no muscle then dont bother to sign up. You will get humiliation from the host. 

I m sure CD still get invited.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Why leh bro...may I ask? Sori, am asking cos I believe I must have missed a point or 2. Is it cos he said "unfortunately"?

Yes.

"Unfortunately I'm attached"

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I got lean, toned and tanned swim bod (not hunk) can or not? I very good and young looking (people thot I about 20yo) when wearing mask...really. When buy things they all called me ah di. Wat is the chance of joining orgy? Of course, without mask very jiak lat lah. How jiat lat? Well, lets just say, without mask I scare away the fiercest dog. And if I promise to wear my mask throughout the orgy? Still bo chance ah?  Soo saad!:ph34r:

Edited by yuquidam

On 6/15/2020 at 5:47 PM, fab said:

First most will start playing instruments,  some playing harmonicas while most playing the flutes.

Later on some will practise yoga, while some do hip dancing.

Throughout the sexsion, there will be a choir going on.

Hahaha...oh WOW! Didnt realise I have attended quite many already ....but at the Victoria Concert Hall..except no hip dancing and yoga...lol. 

@fab...your description is so very spot on..LOL LOL LOL

Edited by yuquidam

1 minute ago, yuquidam said:

Oh WOW! Didnt realise I have attended quite many already ....at the Victoria Concert Hall..lol

Late is better than never.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Good thing he got say "...won't go..." if not more jiak lat ..Lol

A fortune within the misfortune. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

You are very wrong. Only hot young (think below 30) muscle, gym fit guys are invited to orgy. If you are 1 day pass 30, old, john doe look, no muscle then dont bother to sign up. You will get humiliation from the host. 

Depends on who is hosting la. There are a lot of gays who go for daddis. Not everyone likes young guys. If the organiser likes daddi buff buff kind, then the general age range would be older.

Plus those orgy that recruit from Grindr/Tinder/Telegram are generally lower quality orgies. So standard not very high also and they are probably desperate for attendees to split costs.

Guest Attendedmanyorgies
5 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Those really hot guys in orgies are always between the range of 30 to 40yo.

6 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

not necessary. i attended one in our neighbouring country with a friend before.

i was 47 back then now am 51. indeed a planned sex party was never easy task however the one i attended i must say it was properly organised. i am been asked for a pic, stats, preferences etc. prolly cos i am the daddy athletic type that's why I am invited. many parties i knew enforced a "NO CLOTHES POLICY" but once the mingling, heehaa haahaa, eyes rolling here and there, talking shit .. people start making out and you all know what's comes next!

the one i had was strictly no drugs but poppers, condoms abundance! it's always awkward when you are at this kind of party but hey everyone knows it's awkward, so let it be! once your clothes comes off, it's gonna be a bit of a FREE FOR ALL ATTENDEES, and you can get lost with all of the bodies within that room! but its your body, your choice, screw the rest! just don't do something you are not comfortable.

my advice to those who dream of attending such party, dress to kill, put on your best cologne and wear a FRESH CRISP UNDERWEAR PLEASE! once the pants dropped "people will go Ooooh Calvin, nice!" "Oooooohhh VERSACE, juicy!" Whoooaaaa Armani" MAKE IT WHITE to make you stand out OK! 😇

Edited by trulyluq

11 hours ago, wkayz said:

But i feel that some so-called influencers are so overrated, esp when in bed.. zzz :doh:

Hahaha...that's nice to know for a sour grape like me though when in bed rest assured I'll be very sweet... and tart at the same time. Your kkj will grow in whatever direction I go LOL

11 hours ago, fab said:

I feel so sorry for your bf.

Never have I been to any orgy, sauna or whatsoever sex party - be it I'm single or attached

So don't read beyond what I write and go wild with your dirty imagination 

In fact I feel disgusted by orgies seeing random strangers with sex diseases 

13 hours ago, wkayz said:

That's true, those so-called "IG influencers" or "hot guys" don't even need any group chat or use Grindr. Even when they have arranged an orgy, they normally avoid creating any groupchat for that event. So I highly doubt there's an existing group full of 300 hot guys haha.

Those guys normally source hookups through IG, since the person is validated to be real, then maybe form 3s or small group from there. So the guys quality are different in other pools like dating apps hahaha.

But i feel that some so-called influencers are so overrated, esp when in bed.. zzz :doh:

cant eat grape say grape sour. believing it or not is none of my business. but can see that someone is in denial. LOL.

7 minutes ago, clesonpoison said:

cant eat grape say grape sour. believing it or not is none of my business. but can see that someone is in denial. LOL.

You mean I'm sour (quote: "some" are overrated in bed) because I cannot eat those influencers? 

Haha you're a bit funny, not sure how you have read and interpreted my post in the way you wanted. 

If simply because I said some so called influencers are not so good in bed makes you think that's a sour grape comment, that's just me sharing my experiences, which is why I said "some". Plus I always don't think "influencers" is something to brag about, they are also just humans. Even you've slept with them or not, you don't get a trophy or badge.

Why are you so aggressive out of nowhere? :whistle:

Or you have comprehension difficulties?

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

For orgies right, it's best that you already know someone so things are not so awkward. 

When I was a NSF, I was invited to a 4some by an AJ friend. He was already a freshman in a local uni. 

Wanting to find out more, I tagged along. 

Gotta say, it was an eye-opening experience...

Edited by UniSpeedoBoy

3 hours ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

For orgies right, it's best that you already know someone so things are not so awkward. 

When I was a NSF, I was invited to a 4some by an AJ friend. He was already a freshman in a local uni. 

They often use drugs and have heavy chemsex, which I don't like to do...

6 hours ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

Or leg opening experience???😂😂

Guest Boring

Most group fun in Singapore is quite boring. Too often it takes hours to roll off. There is steady interruption from late comers. Mostly the bottoms turn out having fantasies of being fucked but are inexperienced or too shy to open their legs or take any initiative. Tops start getting pissed off or leave early. 
Plenty confuse such events with a coffee n cake chit chat. Worst are those sitting in a corner fully dressed making silly remarks.

Many attendants expect the host having only provided Asian Bel Ami gym toned hunks but they never having taken a look at their own shape n looks.

Be prepared for having wasted your time...

1 minute ago, Guest Boring said:

Most group fun in Singapore is quite boring. Too often it takes hours to roll off. There is steady interruption from late comers. Mostly the bottoms turn out having fantasies of being fucked but are inexperienced or too shy to open their legs or take any initiative. Tops start getting pissed off or leave early. 
Plenty confuse such events with a coffee n cake chit chat. Worst are those sitting in a corner fully dressed making silly remarks.

Many attendants expect the host having only provided Asian Bel Ami gym toned hunks but they never having taken a look at their own shape n looks.

Be prepared for having wasted your time...

That's why I prefer small groups that are organic in nature. 

My friend brought me along. The host jio one of his fun buddies over. 

So there wasn't too much disputes or issues over looks/body/logistics etc. etc.  

1 minute ago, Leonblowing said:

Haha share more details abt your 4some leh

- We took turns making out with each other 

- Then giving blowjobs (One guy in the centre squatting down sucking 3 dicks)

- I also tried spit roasting (was the guy topping my friend) and cho cho train (I was one of the centre guys getting top and bottom)

That's majority of what went on in the hour plus (2 hours?) session.  

Anyways, some of you asked how's the profile of ppl like for my orgy?

NSF 1 (20 chn 174 65) - Me! - Vers Top

NSF 2 (19 chn 167 55) - Vers Top

Undergrad (21 chn 178 70) - My friend! - Pure btm

Working adult (25 chn 182 75) - Vers

All of us are pretty fit and good-looking I gotta say heh.

Edited by UniSpeedoBoy

11 minutes ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

- We took turns making out with each other 

- Then giving blowjobs (One guy in the centre squatting down sucking 3 dicks)

- I also tried spit roasting (was the guy topping my friend) and cho cho train (I was one of the centre guys getting top and bottom)

That's majority of what went on in the hour plus (2 hours?) session.  

Fuck yeah. Thats so hot! I love to get spit roasted, but with 2 dicks in my mouth or my ass

2 minutes ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

Anyways, some of you asked how's the profile of ppl like for my orgy?

NSF 1 (20 chn 174 65) - Me!

NSF 2 (19 chn 167 55)

Undergrad (21 chn 178 70) - My friend!

Working adult (25 chn 182 75) 

yea group of hotties.. 

9 minutes ago, Leonblowing said:

Fuck yeah. Thats so hot! I love to get spit roasted, but with 2 dicks in my mouth or my ass

Oh, we tried a modified spit roast where the centre guy was getting topped, sucked and doing the sucking.

It got too much for me when I was the center and I came into the sucker's mouth.

9 minutes ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

But I wasn't the hottest. Nor the fittest. Nor the biggest.

:-

It's okay, cos what mattered is you are one of the participants in the hot orgy and u did what u need to do to contribute to the success of the orgy, ie fuck n get fuxked and had an intense orgasm, I believed.  Hehe

1 hour ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

At the end of it all, my friend's ass was dripping with the semen of 3 different guys. 

What do you think? 

Got play safe? 

3 minutes ago, clifford99 said:

It's okay, cos what mattered is you are one of the participants in the hot orgy and u did what u need to do to contribute to the success of the orgy, ie fuck n get fuxked and had an intense orgasm, I believed.  Hehe

What mattered is that I freely contributed my mouth, ass, dick and sperms to the group.

I also want everyone else to have a good time.

🙂 

• G_M locked this topic