Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

56 minutes ago, nsfweng said:

is KJ park still cruisy nowadays? need tips if it is!

Yes, sometimes cruisy, sometimes dead. I've experienced both. It depends on your luck when you go. Cruising times are after the sun sets until closing. Maybe you can go an hour early to recce the place first.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

2 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Yes, sometimes cruisy, sometimes dead. I've experienced both. It depends on your luck when you go. Cruising times are when the sun sets until closing. Maybe you can go an hour early to recce the place first.

i see, which part of the park does the action usually happen?

22 minutes ago, nsfweng said:

i see, which part of the park does the action usually happen?

The park is quite big so there's no fix spot. Just go during the suggested time window and start walking around while giving eye contact. Stick to areas where it's dark and got people loitering.

2 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

The park is quite big so there's no fix spot. Just go during the suggested time window and start walking around while giving eye contact. Stick to areas where it's dark and got people loitering.

thanks! can't wait to visit and try it out soon :P 

On 3/28/2024 at 11:33 AM, woodlands894 said:

Ldp anyone 

BTW, ldp is a highway, unless you want to drive naked and cruise along ldp😜, might be better to be more specific if you are referring to the cruising spot at the D-amansara end or the P-uchong end. 😁

Edited by scottie

Anybody having trouble accessing the KL Cruising Telegram group? It's suddenly gone lol. If anyone is restarting a new group, please share link here hehe. Thanks.

Edited by MT0601