Male HQ

4 hours ago, faridjohari said:

Wow! Managed to encounter anyone? Was is cruisy there? 

I went there in wrong timing, I reach around 8:30 I think they are closing soon, and the cleaner is cleaning the toilet. so I get nthg.

1 hour ago, HornyAsAlways said:

I went there in wrong timing, I reach around 8:30 I think they are closing soon, and the cleaner is cleaning the toilet. so I get nthg.

Oic, so normally what is the best time? I never been there; u had experienced with a cruiser there? 

5 hours ago, faridjohari said:

Oic, so normally what is the best time? I never been there; u had experienced with a cruiser there? 

yesterday was my 1st day. dont know anything with it

On 7/6/2020 at 5:24 PM, faridjohari said:

Anyone been to precinct 6 gloryhole ? 

I went there sunday evening. Around 7pm and about to rain, there were lots of PLU inside (around 8 ppl). All waiting for action huhu. Sadly that i had to leave.

7 minutes ago, Azraai said:

I went there sunday evening. Around 7pm and about to rain, there were lots of PLU inside (around 8 ppl). All waiting for action huhu. Sadly that i had to leave.

at purajaya lake there?

1 hour ago, Azraai said:

Was there guard or uncle waiting outside the public toilet?

1 hour ago, Azraai said:

Got gloryhole there? Mostly the cruisers are chi?mly?ind? 

Just came back from PR, yes confirmed the GH has been blocked by a hard plastic cover; unfortunately I didn’t bring a screwdriver 😉 ... coz it can be easily opened if u have one

On 7/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Azraai said:

Wow.. looking foward to go there

On 7/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Azraai said:

I was curious how to start it there

Or i need to go in play myself first? 

5 minutes ago, Denniis said:

I was curious how to start it there

Or i need to go in play myself first? 

Come over and we play...🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

2 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Come over and we play...🤣🤣🤣

Ok. If u don mind i shy. 😶

When u go there normally? 

Mostly malay there right.?

I was worry that... 

Chinese are welcome or not? 

9 hours ago, Denniis said:

Ok. If u don mind i shy. 😶

When u go there normally? 

Mostly malay there right.?

I was worry that... 

Chinese are welcome or not? 

You are far... Very far from right.

Pm

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 7/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, gwaenchanha said:

Which part of Bukit Komanwel do you guys cruise at? On top of the hill after the slopes?

did it both and the area behind the staircase too which is hidden area

access at the side of the staircase near the lake

27 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Yes I have hooked up and had fun a few times at Hilton and Le Meridien. I think it is still cruisy but I used Grindr for those.

Ouhh.. I see. Haha It's alright Im staying at other hotels anyways

On 7/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, kevinseek said:

did it both and the area behind the staircase too which is hidden area

access at the side of the staircase near the lake

ohh usually at what time is the best time to go ?