Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

Guest No ball to fair fight

I can't believe the government made a last minute law, to see the opposition scripts in advance, before its opponents could go on national broadcast.  There is no democracy in Singapore.

Guest I'm from Tampines!!
25 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

of cos to win u must be unscrupulous!!!!!!!!!!!! tampinese drop your PAP votes asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your head Heng heng left u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck tamp life!

last nite they still announce Bao Kun will not contest, yet he.........

Omg and I thought my area will be a walkover this time round!!!

Who knows that my GRC is the one which is most neglected! I wonder who will be the leading now. Maybe it's Masagos the blind joker who still supported Ivan Lim!

But then again, the Opposition at my side... Erm...

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

heng heng going to West coast to fuck ChengBock!

Aiya really ah ... why now make my decision so difficult ... 😦

33 minutes ago, Guest No ball to fair fight said:

I can't believe the government made a last minute law, to see the opposition scripts in advance, before its opponents could go on national broadcast.  There is no democracy in Singapore.

Now then u know there's no democracy.haha

Guest Blinded
5 minutes ago, Guest I'm from Tampines!! said:

Omg and I thought my area will be a walkover this time round!!!

Who knows that my GRC is the one which is most neglected! I wonder who will be the leading now. Maybe it's Masagos the blind joker who still supported Ivan Lim!

But then again, the Opposition at my side... Erm...

Tampines?  I thought NSP will be contesting there.  Tampines are blind all these years, will it make any impact?

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, jsaw88 said:

Buddy, I'm listening to the radio, but the DJ says he's going to EAST Coast leh... So that's WP yeah?

I hope Mr. Heng doesn't come to West Coast .... 

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

y?

Higher chance for PSP to win lor .... Mr. Heng is quite popular everywhere he goes ... got that honest and reliable look.

Guest Guest

I was sincerely hoping for LHY to turn up at the last minute  💔

Now, opposition supporters need to really do our duty when we cast our votes already.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I was sincerely hoping for LHY to turn up at the last minute  💔

Now, opposition supporters need to really do our duty when we cast our votes already.

Maybe 5 years later LHY together with his son .... 😍

Guest Guest

From CNA: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-live-blog-nomination-day-updates-12879640?fbclid=IwAR0QyAOm0NZCX0oQ7pv-XqAP-CC_PXi8vRFravWSBSVcG1DoClf51zxq1-g

The People's Action Party's team for East Coast GRC: Heng Swee Keat, Maliki Osman, Cheryl Chan , Jessica Tan and new face Tan Kiat How. They have filed their nomination papers.

The People's Action Party's team for Aljunied GRC has filed their nomination papers. They are: Chua Eng Leong, Victor Lye, Shamsul Kamar and new faces Chan Hui Yuh and Alex Yeo.

People's Action Party's planned line-up for West Coast GRC - Minister for Communications and Information S Iswaran, Minister for Social and Family Development Desmond Lee, Foo Mee Har, Ang Wei Neng and Rachel Ong - arrive at Nan Hua High School in a bus.

Members of Singapore's newest opposition party Red Dot United have arrived at Nan Hua High School. Among them are former Progress Singapore Party members Ravi Philemon and Michelle Lee, as well as Liyana Dhamirah, Nicholas Tang and Alec Tok. They are expected to contest in Jurong GRC

Singapore Democratic Party chairman Paul Tambyah has filed his nomination papers at Methodist Girls' School, pitting himself against People's Action Party's Liang Eng Hwa at Bukit Panjang SMC.

Lim Cher Hong from Progress Singapore Party, expected to run for Pioneer SMC, arrives at Jurong Pioneer Junior College. Also spotted - PSP's Gigene Wong, who is expected to contest Hong Kah North SMC.

Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan arrives at Methodist Girls' School, leading a People's Action Party team that includes MP Christopher de Souza.

Now at Poi Ching School, nomination centre for Hougang and Tampines constituencies: Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Masagos Zulkifli and Senior Minister of State for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon. Mr Masagos is part of the PAP incumbency at Tampines GRC. Dr Koh, on the other hand, is a former MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC.

Health Minister Gan Kim Yong arrives at Jurong Pioneer Junior College with fellow People's Action Party members Low Yen Ling, Don Wee and Zhulkarnain Abdul Rahim.

......... many more .

Guest Quitter
5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

tot new team mbr though front by God of Wealth , but your pic didnt say locatn

Last minute addition, wonder if they fell for Pritam’s surprise.

Guest Guest

I think LHY damn lame leh, this morning still have coffee near tanjong pagar grc nomination centre. He prob enjoy all the attention.

End up never contest anything at all.

Wanna contest just say yes, not contesting just say no. Play so much mind games, like that how to have confidence in him? More like playing games with his bro than really wanna serve sporeans. <_<

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think LHY damn lame leh, this morning still have coffee near tanjong pagar grc nomination centre. He prob enjoy all the attention.

Wanna contest just say yes, not contesting just say no. Play so much mind games, like that how to have confidence in him? More like playing games with his bro than really wanna serve sporeans. <_<

well.... there were never any promises that he was going to contest at all.

It was just wishful thinking on our own side. Who to blame? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thought he has a Ong Ye Kung vibe, turns out they are cousins!

Ong Ye Kung confirms he and PAP new face Xie Yao Quan are cousins

"Our mothers are sisters, we used to play as kids," said Education Minister Ong Ye Kung, in reference to PAP new face Xie Yao Quan, 35, who is part of the party's line-up in Jurong GRC. Mr Ong was speaking to the media at the PAP's Gambas branch, where he had gathered with the rest of his Sembawang GRC team.

"I have not seen him for many many years. He used to call me kor kor...now he calls me Min Ong," said Mr Ong, 50, with a laugh.

When asked if he had advice for Mr Xie, he said: "Work hard, do your best, be humble, show residents that you care."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore-live-blog#Echobox=1593483830

Obviously not close, like that also must mention? Well said,  BE HUMBLE, please tell that to your teammates too. 

Guest Voter
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think he’s just the big decoy make opponents scramble nia. Wonder if any master stroke will be executed, not the heng type.

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not contesting also can lim kopi, just to show support for the party like LTK also walk around in Aljunied GRC. If LHY is interested in serving people,  he would have come out earlier right? 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

all along we been saying Lee HY will NEVER! if he wanna, he alrdy done it MUCH more earlier during LeeKY's time mah

all of u been dreaming leh
He has NEVER, if he wanna, why would someone not go to his residents to ask them vote specifically for him?

Then what can he do after the election ah? Just be an ambassador? Show face only?

Guest five n half cents

My current five and a half cents on the election:

a) Date

By no means the election should have been held during any period having restrictions on coverage, rallies, speeches, open field presentations as it taints an election.

There had been sufficient time to permit an election in September or even November 2020.

There was no need to rush for any election during the Covid-19 period.

Additionally you always hear about this requirement for having school holidays to hold elections in Singapore. Just wonder, why other countries can hold elections at any time (even out of any school holiday period) ?

b) Candidates

The current PIP (Party in Power) seems obvious for not doing proper ground checks on their candidates.

Positive note: Voters seem more outspoken to point out potential flaws of PIP candidates.

What I never understood is why candidates living in East Coast can run as candidates in West Coast GRC. This makes the mixing of candidates very arbitrary.

There is no connection of candidates to their constituency.

c) Age of candidates

Out of a sudden it seems for the PIP to field very young chaps as candidates. What is the intention? To look as a very young team? Or is the background for medium aged politicians parting from politics after a short appearance and going back to their old jobs or new challenges the sense of "ok, I do this for 5 years then..."

Or is it a reaction for the opposition having younger candidates?

Or does the PIP intend to attract younger voters?

d) The opposition

It is surprising for a small country like Singapore having so many opposition parties.

Is it healthy? Are you doing the country a favour? Why was there never any attempt to create a bigger party who can field candidates in 2 /3 of the constituencies?

Are the opposition members too quarrelsome?

It is laudable for the opposition being able to run candidates in (near to) all constituencies nowadays. But how to take over a government?

For the Workers Party I find it remarkable for never stepping into other parts of Singapore. Why always only fielding candidates in the East and North East? Wouldn't it be good for the WP as currently the biggest opposition party to field candidates in North or West too and show more face around Singapore? What is the reason? Are you scared of the West?

To cover more parts around Singapore you could have fielded the three departing MPs in SMCs in the West or North instead of letting them retire now.

To be more powerful, the opposition parties should work on creating an alliance (like in Malaysia P Harapan) to create a more united opposition to stretch over the majority of constituencies in Singapore. Only this would allow the voters to see that a government can be created by obtaining any majority in parliament.

I might come with another half cents during a later time...

8 minutes ago, Guest five n half cents said:

d) The opposition

It is surprising for a small country like Singapore having so many opposition parties.

Is it healthy? Are you doing the country a favour? Why was there never any attempt to create a bigger party who can field candidates in 2 /3 of the constituencies?

Are the opposition members too quarrelsome?

It is laudable for the opposition being able to run candidates in (near to) all constituencies nowadays. But how to take over a government?

For the Workers Party I find it remarkable for never stepping into other parts of Singapore. Why always only fielding candidates in the East and North East? Wouldn't it be good for the WP as currently the biggest opposition party to field candidates in North or West too and show more face around Singapore? What is the reason? Are you scared of the West?

To cover more parts around Singapore you could have fielded the three departing MPs in SMCs in the West or North instead of letting them retire now.

To be more powerful, the opposition parties should work on creating an alliance (like in Malaysia P Harapan) to create a more united opposition to stretch over the majority of constituencies in Singapore. Only this would allow the voters to see that a government can be created by obtaining any majority in parliament.

I might come with another half cents during a later time...

Strongly agreed but on second thought, could some of this party created by "someone" else? Opposition are just fielding candidate for the sake of election. They can adopt back the old strategy of letting PAP to win on nomination day by contesting in less than half of the constituencies,  so people know garment no change and hopefully more daring to vote opposition. They can then send their best team to contest,  one of the complaint now is opposition in my ward CMI.

WP is trying to strengthen their presence in the east, traditionally opposition friendly,   why go west when the people there don't need them?  Don't understand why there are always suicide squad to AMK and Tanjong Pagar,  should just leave them alone,  nothing is going to change there.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Higher chance for PSP to win lor .... Mr. Heng is quite popular everywhere he goes ... got that honest and reliable look.

Surely not popular w people like me.

Dun praise or carry too much. Everybody not what you think. Some respond out of courtesy. And many also act fake in front of him like them. Look at his eyes n you will realize!

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Vote wisely guys. 

Don't  vote wronglee. 

Better slogan.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Now then u know there's no democracy.haha

Got la. 

Pseudo democracy.  Think  presidential erection. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest From Tampines

Our vote brought HSK into Parliament last election. Since he can be so heartless to ditch the ppl in Tampines just so as to strengthen his party's presence in another GRC to so desperately win it, and coupled with the new useless leader MZ for supporting Ivan Lim previously, the choice is now obvious.

If we can vote you in, we can also vote your team out.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

after the leaked, now all hated Lim Tean 

Told you before that the pro-MIW IBs will not take it lying down. They'll now start to launch their attack on the Opposition. Get ready for more dirty shit digging!!

Guest Guest

If only PSP was in Jalan Besar to take on Josephine Teo. 

People's Action Party: Josephine Teo, Heng Chee How, Denise Phua, Wan Rizal Wan Zakariah

Peoples Voice: Lim Tean, Leong Sze Hian, Michael Fang, Azlan Sulaiman

Guest Guest

There are many 🐀 🐀 🐀 rats in the opposition parties:

Tan Jee Say that rat 🐀 dissolved his Wall’s Icecream Party and now join SDP... Chee Soon Juan is really stupid to take him in.

Goh Meng Seng someone who kept backstabbing other opposition parties especially hostile towards WP, is contesting against Tin Pei Ling... I really hoped that he will lose, I don’t need a backstabber to be in the parliament 

48 minutes ago, Guest From Tampines said:

Our vote brought HSK into Parliament last election. Since he can be so heartless to ditch the ppl in Tampines just so as to strengthen his party's presence in another GRC to so desperately win it, and coupled with the new useless leader MZ for supporting Ivan Lim previously, the choice is now obvious.

If we can vote you in, we can also vote your team out.

Remind me of the guy in Kaohsiung taiwan, runaway to elect president then failed and go back , kena kick out in the end. But then this kind of thing unlikely to happen in SG,  if HSK loose,  we got no PM how? 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tan Jee Say that rat 🐀 dissolved his Wall’s Icecream Party and now join SDP... Chee Soon Juan is really stupid to take him in.

Goh Meng Seng someone who kept backstabbing other opposition parties especially hostile towards WP, is contesting against Tin Pei Ling... I really hoped that he will lose, I don’t need a backstabber to be in the parliament 

I got serious doubts about this TJS,  it looks like he is more interested in stiring shit then anything else. Form party then dissolved,  for no reason come out and contest for president,  if not him, TCB would hvae been one of our president. 

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You also a   🐀 🐀 🐀  yourself ... talk about backstabbing ... 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, superflawless said:

Yeah! No Walk over for East Coast! Voting for Workers Party!!!!

+1

East Coast no chance for walk over,  WP die die want to take over and PAP percentage was 54.8% in 2011 and 60.73 in 2015, both are way below their national average.  Now u know why HSK have to be there ha..... 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

I got serious doubts about this TJS,  it looks like he is more interested in stiring shit then anything else. Form party then dissolved,  for no reason come out and contest for president,  if not him, TCB would hvae been one of our president. 

What we do not really know (the real insider's story) should not be set as a bad judgement for what we see.  We should now focus ahead and not let ourselves stuck in the past should we want for a better change. 

TJS created a wave for change - and was applauded for that - when he entered politics (as opposition candidate) before he ran for the presidency election.  To blame him in complete entirety for sliding off TCB (to be in second place ) in the presidency election is not fair.  Do not forget that there was also another individual (TKL) to create the 4 corners' fight.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What we do not really know (the real insider's story) should not be set as a bad judgement for what we see.  We should now focus ahead and not let ourselves stuck in the past should we want for a better change. 

TJS created a wave for change - and was applauded for that - when he entered politics (as opposition candidate) before he ran for the presidency election.  To blame him in complete entirety for sliding off TCB (to be in second place ) in the presidency election is not fair.  Do not forget that there was also another individual (TKL) to create the 4 corners' fight.

Harlow!? Pls get your facts right... pls google if u don’t know anything! TJS initially supposed to be supporting and assisting TKL! He rat 🐀 upon TKL last minute. Then set up Walls Icecream Party then dissolve it, then now joining SDP. In between his political career rat 🐀 upon other opposition parties. He just want to be in power just want to be an Emperor. Everybody knows that except loser like you! Period! 

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ong Ye Kung confirms he and PAP new face Xie Yao Quan are cousins

"Our mothers are sisters, we used to play as kids," said Education Minister Ong Ye Kung, in reference to PAP new face Xie Yao Quan, 35, who is part of the party's line-up in Jurong GRC. Mr Ong was speaking to the media at the PAP's Gambas branch, where he had gathered with the rest of his Sembawang GRC team.

"I have not seen him for many many years. He used to call me kor kor...now he calls me Min Ong," said Mr Ong, 50, with a laugh.

When asked if he had advice for Mr Xie, he said: "Work hard, do your best, be humble, show residents that you care."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore-live-blog#Echobox=1593483830

Kind of strange for Ong Ye Kung to say, "I have not seen him for many many years."

If both their mothers are sisters, by right Ong YK and Xie YQ should be quite close.

"Many, many years"?

They don't even meet during CNY?

Somehow, Ong YK remarks strike me as being a bit hostile and cold towards Xie YQ.

20200630_nomdayoyk.jpg?itok=JFNcIbtQ

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Actually, TJS is just going back to contest Holland-Bukit Timah as SDP member, just like what he did in 2011. So it really comes as no surprise at all. And he formed SingFirst to contest in the two constituencies that nobody wanted to contest: Tanjong Pagar traditionally helmed by LKY before he passed away, and Jurong helmed by Tharman. That gave the voters an alternative selection, which will otherwise be walk-overs again. Now he wrapped up his SingFirst party to avoid 3-party contest, and he joined SDP in keeping to that promise. As for the Presidential Election, I think Tan Kin Lian with his  4.9% vote win was the culprit causing TCB to lose the PE last time, and not him.  So I think between TJS and many other PAP candidates, he is still the smaller devil, if he is even one in the first place.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic