Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

On 1/10/2022 at 11:17 PM, Rabbit555 said:

Yesterday midnite at tanjong beach public shower naked at open shower then a guy peeing at the urinal bowl just opposite me. He stroking his hardon cock and I rubbing my cock also. End up he joined me shower together and jerk off with soapy hand. What a night haha

Lights are still on after dark?

On 1/12/2022 at 1:54 PM, Ethnic Kilt said:

Another hot guy in a tiny thong. 

6ADECB21-3936-49C3-B23A-9BD75A2BD3D7.jpeg

Whoa nice! Offer to help him with his suntan lotion please... especially his sexy buns. Not good to have burnt buns ya ... kekeke.

Usually offer to help will be gladly accepted if you're his type. ;)

Thanks for the pic. You make my already horny day....even more fuck horny! LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

Yesterday midnite at tanjong beach public shower naked at open shower then a guy peeing at the urinal bowl just opposite me. He stroking his hardon cock and I rubbing my cock also. End up he joined me shower together and jerk off with soapy hand. What a night haha

Hmmm

urinal and shower are separated by a wall leh

On 1/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, 7timewonder said:

Love the feeling if being watched when im nude haha. No luck yesterday leh. Prefer night as not much people anywhere good ? 

On 1/10/2022 at 7:33 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Tanjong beach so happening…. Cute tanned fit. Wonder night time will have ppl ?

will check out in the morning lol

On 1/12/2022 at 11:05 AM, Ethnic Kilt said:

Will be there this afternoon at Tanjung Beach. 

On 1/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, Ethnic Kilt said:

Cute twink w goatee at the shower - hi! Love your thong. 

Nice thong 😉

So late shower?

On 1/16/2022 at 3:40 PM, OutDoorDick said:

Was at Tanjong beach. Nobody shower there. Walked the next shower. Many showers and bigger, got place to put my bag some more. Many open showers!  I can see a cute guy changing in cubicle w door open. Watchin me shower. 

So where is this shower?

On 1/16/2022 at 3:40 PM, OutDoorDick said:

Was at Tanjong beach. Nobody shower there. Walked the next shower. Many showers and bigger, got place to put my bag some more. Many open showers!  I can see a cute guy changing in cubicle w door open. Watchin me shower. 

It’s good that they have place for bags. The lockers there are at exorbitant price!

havent been to TJbeach for years... the last time i was there, the private houses were still under construction and that area cordoned off... and the breakwater just before it was accessible for rest and sun tanning. can go completely naked here as the plants and bushes provided some covers from the beach and the road.

by now, the house must be completed and got people staying liao... is TJbeach still as private? 

On 1/28/2022 at 10:27 AM, mith said:

havent been to TJbeach for years... the last time i was there, the private houses were still under construction and that area cordoned off... and the breakwater just before it was accessible for rest and sun tanning. can go completely naked here as the plants and bushes provided some covers from the beach and the road.

by now, the house must be completed and got people staying liao... is TJbeach still as private? 

Busy on weekends. I'm right smack infront of tanjong beach club and no one bats an eyelid actually. There are girls in less clothing than I am lol.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:06 AM, Athyma said:

Busy on weekends. I'm right smack infront of tanjong beach club and no one bats an eyelid actually. There are girls in less clothing than I am lol.

cute. haha.. u can go deeper in right? maybe we will meet up sometime... haha