Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

Yes why not? Haha 

Tanjong & it's SURROUNDINGs is our place to explore and play haha 

Be it Weekdays or Weekends. 

If you walk even better haha 😉

Finally experienced it, a decent bit of virginal physical contact with another lean fella at the showers, both of us totally naked and hard and horny, stealing and daring furtive glances about while frotting and jerking off and shooting a massively thick white load!

Do take note yah...before midnight there be a police 🚓 bike patrol from siloso to tanjong. 

Do you know Sentosa is big area right? Have you explore OTHER areas of you thirsty or hungry? Don't focus too much on the beach...go before the beach haha...

Choose either to get choke till your throat or get fuck missionary or ride haha 

If you own a car, just park it you know where and if lucky meet other couples there....it is dark safe too...

And PLS this June Holidays Sentosa is transforming most areas to kids playland. From glamping to etc....so most families are there...take note.

Tips from me and also (insider I used to meet n play who 🤫) just don't take a risk this JUNE holidays you been warned ah...sharing is caring...

Was at Tanjong Beach 2-3 weeks ago to suntan alone. Went to the open toilet to shower after that. You walked out and walked back in, slightly tall, mask on, washed your hands a few times and kinda paced around while still watching me shower. Felt a little horny and decided to exhibit a little for you. You came into the open showers soon after to get a closer look while I jerked myself off. Hope you liked what you saw. Ping me if you are here :)