Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

Is the toilet open shower you guys describe the one with toilet and shower then the end stretch is the open shower? And its located beside the luge vehicle ride? 

On 8/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, Kimochi said:

Is the toilet open shower you guys describe the one with toilet and shower then the end stretch is the open shower? And its located beside the luge vehicle ride? 

Thats siloso beach. Tanjong beach is at the far end, take the beach tram. Its just behind tanjong beach club.

4 minutes ago, davlim76 said:

Thats siloso beach. Tanjong beach is at the far end, take the beach tram. Its just behind tanjong beach club.

Haha thanks ~ I seldom go there. Then saw open showers near luge station that's why just ask  ~ 😅

On 9/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, Branson69 said:

Bro - you the older gentleman wearing the g-string? Looks good. Looked for you the other day when walk in but no see you in the shower. 

I know this malay guy very manly and look very straight but wear thong he always suntan in thong. His bulge not bad i hear he is bi long time never see him.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:33 PM, fetish69 said:

I know this malay guy very manly and look very straight but wear thong he always suntan in thong. His bulge not bad i hear he is bi long time never see him.

Think he’s that tall and quite dishy Malay guy with a decent bod in light coloured thong and usually sporting a cap.

It’s been such a long while since I last tanned at TJB.