Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

• 2 weeks later...

Sengkang riverside park

run , cycle , or park your car,

after the cafe is closed.... go in beyond and after the small hill towards the highway. 

between the trees, the garden sheds or openly on the benches along the running footpaths after 10pm onwards... 

many Greek Olympic Exhibit runners ....Superfit high intensity workout Instructor favourite training grounds'

start shirtless as signal and then its all .....

Many Happy olympic endings and all gold medal winners....

Come cheer the events every good clear weather night...

if raining can continue at the shelters.......

Exhibit beyond midnight...

Best exhibit spot in sg......

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, & pet training.

Example scenarios that I’d be keen to try:

• Strip me naked at the common shower at Sentosa toilet, piss on me, and make me wear just a skimpy trunks and follow you around Sentosa, while spanking and pinching my almost naked body through the day
  • Strip me naked at a secluded park and train me like a dog (crawling, barking & etc) and punish me when i do not live up to your expectations
  • Strip me naked in your home party, and make me serve your guests (all genders)

Pls PM if interested.

8 minutes ago, suoiretsyM said:

Went there saw someone sitting on the bench. Trying my luck showering with half door close then i slowly show my hard kkj to him. He waiting the children the other straight guy finished shower and leaving before he go in my cubicle to have a fun..hehe

At this hour?

1 hour ago, amicablyalan said:

I think two half circles, and showers very close to one another. Unless friends, usually one person each circle each time. And then only one small tree stump for each circle for you to put your stuff. If not on the floor. Or wear nothing from bench to circle. Whoever designed this was really... 🙄

Oh yeah im sorry - i think 2 half-circles is correct. And agree on the tree stump thing; it's so silly. I ended up dumping my dirty clothes on the floor since they are already dirty anyway...