Male HQ

Paintball

Steman

Hi guys, I would to extend my thanks to all those who had made an effort to attend the session held on 7th Sept 08. I had to admit that the timing was a little last minute and failed to meet my 16 participants target. 13 had turned up for the almost 1hr and 30 minutes game.

I had to explain that the initial target of 16 participants was not met even though i had send out about 20 emails to all interested parties earlier on. I had only managed to get 4 responds......:( .....it was after a long time that i managed to get a respond from the outlet the dates available were late Sept and then they suddenly told me that an earlier date was available to me so I had to do a mad rush to confirm with all those interested parties for the game of which 13 including me are able to make it.

I have to apologize to those if I had miscommunicate in terms of the details and caused some last minute cancellation.

The package selected was "Rambo" in case you guys who attended forgotten. It was for a total of 250 paint pellets for us to inject some pain into others....haha.

In any case if people do wonder of the paintball is really painful......yes..........it is not suitable for those who are not into pain, sun, sweat much.....nevertheless for those who had attended I am SURE THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT SESSION. The games itself was fun and even our oldest(sorry 2nd oldest...haha) member on that day and was sick and recovering form the flu the previous day was up and running with the younger ones.......those who attended did not left the field without avoiding being hit bu the paintballs.......the sharpshooter as commented by the game marshal was our oldest member on that day......clearing objectives after objectives and everyone fill with paint and even our most chubbiest guy can avoid being hit for most part of the games........who say bigger size will get hit more? In the end the team with the bigger size member won.......

Of course the part which attracts most attention despite the bruises and colored hair, face or any parts of the body did not deter our straying eyes in the OPEN CONCEPT SHOWER. the whole group of us arrive in a Section (+) size like to see a scene in front of us which stops the pain for the time being.......What follows next was of course our own display of blues and blacks on our bodies...................that's all folks........................after the 20 minutes or so of shower, the group proceed with dinner at the nearby coffeeshop. Details are meant only for those who attended to know.

In the end someone was asking me when will the next session be.......we will be back....definitely...with the rest who were not able to attend with us but still interested.........I had planned for prizes but was not able to get them in time due to my work......

Anyway my heartiest thanks to all those who make this event a fun and joyable one........

Ste:)

Guest bearbear

Hey Steman,

Great job planning the session. I never knew that getting balls shoot at your face and body can be painful but ever sooooo fun.....kekeke. I even got hit in the groin 3 times and had the balls explode into my mouth piece twice( would not have minded if "other kind" of balls exploded into my mouth). Next time we should have 500 balls not 250.

I must say hat the best part of the outing happen "after" our game.................kekekeke, those whom attended will know what im referring to..........

bb

hihi

i'll be interested to join in a game of paintball too!! pls let me know if there is a game in future?

Hi iamwill.....great that you express interest to join us for the paintball games.....maybe u might wanna pm me your details so that for the next round we can get you to join us?