Male HQ

What was the Best Gadget you bought in the last Year?

Mine is rather mundane. I work a lot from home and so getting to the office often takes just seconds. I then love a small cup with a double espresso or a slightly less intense coffee. The problem was the boring time taken in grinding the coffee, then packing it down into the handle of the coffee machine before having the water drip into the cup. In a hotel, I discovered Nespresso machines. I think there are several makes on the market now - machines in which all you do is fill them with water and then pop in a capsule. After a bit of experimentation, I found a blend that I really like. 

What has been the best gadget you bought? I am sure some have much more exciting and maybe sexy gadgets 😀

Edited by InBangkok

I believe it would be my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. I am very happy with the quality of the pictures that it gives. Furthermore, the stylus acts as a remote control for selfie/wefie shots. No need to use your finger to tap on the shutter button on the screen. It has two SIM card slot which removes the hassle of carrying two phones, especially it is useful when travelling. My last trip to Bangkok, I have my Sg SIM card and Thailand SIM card in one phone. Still can make and receive calls from both countries. The downside is you lose one MicroSim slot for the extra SIM card.

Shot by Note10+.jpg

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.