Male HQ

Drilling your own HOLE

Guest Holey Moley

Guest Holey Moley

Anyone ever tried to do it yourself?   I hate to pay someone to do it for me. 

It cost about $10 to $15 per hole.   I wanted to buy a drilling gun, but I have never tried drilling my own hole before.  Was it difficult to do it yourself?  I often thought your whole body will shake and tremble or the drill bit will fly off its hook suddently,  causing unnecessary injury. 

Worse is, most of IKEA product would require you to pay them that extra service to drilling a hole and count by the number of holes you needed  I saw the set selling at ikea. Are they good to drill wood and wall?  They seem cordless.  So not so powerful enough?  Anyone tried.  Any expertise driller here who can shed some lights on which driller is best in the market, that can drill almost everything perfect and still affordable to own.  I wanted to invest in a drill, provided I know how to use the drill.  I am not willing to pay someone to drill a simple hole.  Times are bad, every cents must be spend worthily, and to pay someone to drill my hole is just not worth it.  I think, many ladies here shared the same delimma too, espcailly if they don't have a strong grip to steady the gun.   I needed help.

• 2 weeks later...