Male HQ

what is it you truly desire?

Guest Harvey

Financial freedom and healthy. Have money in bank and monthly/yearly interest can support living without going to work. Everyday wake up to do things that I love. Even nothing to do till damn boring also never mind. As long as no need to wake up to go to work. 

On 10/1/2020 at 6:10 AM, Guest Freedom said:

Financial freedom and healthy. Have money in bank and monthly/yearly interest can support living without going to work. Everyday wake up to do things that I love. Even nothing to do till damn boring also never mind. As long as no need to wake up to go to work. 

Yes. those 2 are v v v v v important

Guest Freedom
36 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Yes. those 2 are v v v v v important

Last time always imagine myself working very very hard. Sweaty type. Dont know why. Maybe thats why I attracted that kind of life. 

As I go through that kind of life, I start to imagine a different perspective of life which I never really imagine before. 

I hope I can attract that kind of life. 

Can we attract what we truly desire? Some said loa is bullshit. Limited to certain area. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2020 at 5:10 PM, Guest Freedom said:

On 12/28/2021 at 5:09 AM, mantin30 said:

Financial freedom. No need to go to work. 

On 12/28/2021 at 9:50 AM, kidster said:

Time freedoom

You all got it right.  Financial independence and health.  When we own 100% of our time, and have the energy to use it the way we want. 

Then, it does not matter the birth day and the years on the calendar.  I write this because this blessing usually can come later in life, after retirement.  And to get there, the important thing is health.  It is worth to cultivate good living habits to be able to be a retired middle-aged or senior who is perfectly functional. 

• 8 months later...

I desire for the many different government agency and politicians to come up with official statement that they support my gay lifestyle in my moment of weakness the same way they support Joseph schooling smoking cannabis in his moment of weakness. 

Otherwise this government and ministry is two face. 

Being gay is not a crime yet we are criminalised. 

Smoking cannabis is a crime but I guess if you are Joseph schooling, support is provided to you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, sgmaven said:

Happiness and health....

I too have a standing true desire which is happiness.   In my estimation, health is a big contributor to happiness,  therefore I also truly desire health.   Although I recognize that happiness can even exist in the absence of health.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

I too have a standing true desire which is happiness.   In my estimation, health is a big contributor to happiness,  therefore I also truly desire health.   Although I recognize that happiness can even exist in the absence of health.

I think our desire for happiness and health betrays our age...😜 I think we have seen enough to know that most material things are but fleeting, they come and go.

Слава Україні!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.