Male HQ

Workout attire in Gympod

uhocunafa

Guest Gympod User

For security reasons (as Gympods can be in secluded places and are accessible 24/7), there are security cameras... The owners / admin can detect indiscretion and can probably ban you from using Gympods. You probably need to be appropriately covered up. Do read their rules for using the facility. Good luck in trying to push boundaries...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest worktrainfork
On 11/24/2020 at 10:57 PM, swimboi said:

Anyone tried gymming topless here before?

One of my running routes is going through the park near my place, which happens to have a Gympod. Few days ago, I went for my run around 4am and was surprised to see the light in the gym pod was switched on. Still from a short distance away, I inched nearer and saw two guys working out inside. Both were topless and wearing running shorts, the army type. 

Judging from their black rimmed specs and muscled physiques, I'm guessing they are either NSF or few months post NS. Probably on off or bumming around waiting to go uni perhaps. I hung around doing my calisthenics and watched as they did their weight training. They finished about 4.30am and they were topless the entire time. Even after, switching off the lights and leaving, they were still topless, with their singlets over their shoulders. They chatted near the toilet and had a smoke before going in opposite directions.

Even in their website, they have stated proper workout attire and workout shoes. This can be really subjective and unless they specifically tell you that a shirt must be worn at all times which some gyms do, I'm guessing the rules can be bent a little. I mean if you're being serious about your workout and not playing around and also practicing good hygiene, not wearing a top shouldn't be such an issue I feel. I mean unless you're stripped to your thong and doing a seductive dance to the camera, I don't really think you're going to get banned.

Guest Guest_CCK

Heyo. I've been wanting to try out the gym pod at JE with someone as well. But I haven't found anyone yet. Have you found anyone? If not I don't mind going with you. 😁

Guest CCK SG Indian Guy
On 2/24/2021 at 7:46 PM, swimboi said:

Anybody wants to try the one at Jurong East with me?

Heyo. I've been wanting to try out the gym pod at JE with someone as well. But I haven't found anyone yet. Have you found anyone? If not I don't mind going with you. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 7:51 PM, Navyregularxx9 said:

My fun buddy owns a gympod in orchard area and we usually workout shirtless together in our undies. 

wait, you gym at gympod, anytime fitness AND fitness first!?

wow…. Some people might think you are just making stuff up 😂 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

looks like there is a cctv camera inside the gympod?

There's a CCTV in every Gympod. 

Just to share that I've worked out topless and even in (just) my jockstrap, but for a short while. I'm not advocating for this to be done for everyone but it depends on your risk appetite. In short, use common sense and practise basic hygiene. 

Just to share that I've worked out topless and even in (just) my jockstrap, but for a short while. I'm not advocating for this to be done for everyone but it depends on your risk appetite. In short, use common sense and practise basic hygiene. 

wearing female gym attire motivates me to workout but guess gympod is out since they got cctv recordings...

• 1 month later...
Guest Jurong_fit
On 8/22/2023 at 7:08 AM, Adventurous.Mind said:

Always intrigued by the idea of working out shirtless and in short shorts… with some ‘incidental’ body contact… anyone keen to try gym pod with me? prefer central / west area ;)

Hi... maybe u can gym with me at gympod in the West topless. It's  fine with me

On 8/18/2023 at 11:11 AM, philips said:

In just jockstrap ??? Wow daring

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.