Male HQ

Where To Get Filippino Guys? Which Sauna?

Guest Guest

I've done with a fair skinned pinoy flex. A former model back in hometown and working here as banker. Hunk with muscular bod and six pack abs, well-endowed. He was cute, keep smiling and sexually aroused everytime I touched his nipples. I've done with other similar pinoys and in terms of sex, they are far better than some locals who are gym-fit but boring in sex. My opinion.

Yo jeez...jeez mama...

Guest appletree

I've done with a fair skinned pinoy flex. A former model back in hometown and working here as banker. Hunk with muscular bod and six pack abs, well-endowed. He was cute, keep smiling and sexually aroused everytime I touched his nipples. I've done with other similar pinoys and in terms of sex, they are far better than some locals who are gym-fit but boring in sex. My opinion.

You ate one apple from the tree and concluded that all (or most of the) apples are good ? Of course, it's only your opinion.

• 9 months later...
Guest Guest

Full of themselves ,especially with the good looking ones,no where near the charisma of HK good looking  guys who are  a lot more refine in characters ! 

Guest phlipped

I was a tourist in Singapore and I tend to meet Filipinos guys!  Once in Shogun (stocky type with thick cock) and once in Absolute (sexy atheletic type)... 

Guest phlipped

Full of themselves ,especially with the good looking ones,no where near the charisma of HK good looking  guys who are  a lot more refine in characters ! 

From HK, but cannot agree with this statement, unless you were very lucky!

Guest exkeybos goer

saw a pinoy at keybox when i frequent there last year.. he was damn good looking

but only interested in his fellow country men..

saw a pinoy at keybox when i frequent there last year.. he was damn good looking

but only interested in his fellow country men..

go to the chinatown troika - ten men's, absolute, shogun - most of us are there :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• Guest locked this topic