Male HQ

Homebase Swedish Oil Massage - Hougang Ave 8

KelvinRaj

Full Body Swedish oil massage @ $48per hour all inclusive 

Both outcall & in-call available. I host at Hougang Ave 8. Buzz me if u need a good massage 🙌 done by Raman. 

Hi guys, have anyone engage his massage session before? Found from grindr. 

Edited by KelvinRaj
Recorrect

Massage :9/10

Clean: 9/10

Room: 9/10

Overall rating : 9/10

Massuer:  (info removed by moderator) Focus on the service not your stat!

Took 1 hr massage done on bed. Room is very clean and tidy, curtain are closed blocking from sunlight with playing background music. Very peace. Took showered, lying down bed. 

His massage started with light pressure of oil massage from neck to hip, to my upper neck slowly. From time to time, asking pressure to ensure comfort level. He use his elbow technique , which is very good stress relief for me.

He manage to find out exactly my point of pain, Slightly give a bit pressure on spot on backbones which relief the pressure. He moves on smoothly to my neck keep massaging on my shoulder for almost 10 to 20 minutes where I'm having stiff neck.i was almost slept. his hand was miracle touch what i can say.  Leg and toe massage relief my toe pain. 

Proceed with my tummy massage which his rough hand twist round the clock wise on left right, I felt air movement in out better. With medium pressure, massage my legs, arms (sensual part), hands and last but not least  professional Swedish massage for better strength. Advice by him to be relax for 10 minutes before getting shower as body need to be cool down. He gave a warm drink before leaving his place.

For me, his massage was overall satisfy. 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, p-2122 said:

I could only thought of Max previously from Oasis before spa de lite took over. Max provide in hougang ave 8 but not sure is he practising lately or not.

Oh ok im not sure, but this is different person. You can his massage is good. Using elbow to massage. 👍💆‍♂️

On 2/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Full Body Swedish oil massage @ $48per hour all inclusive 

Both outcall & in-call available. I host at Hougang Ave 8. Buzz me if u need a good massage 🙌 done by Raman. 

Hi guys, have anyone engage his massage session before? Found from grindr. 

i think it is $58/hour ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Blame govt for asking high rental hence massage prices are high. Home based also expensive. Tsk tsk tsk.

On 10/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Oooo..The price is going up like stock market. haha

So can anyone advice what's the price now? or pls update the rates!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went recently. Raman is not bad, he got some interesting moves.

Rates arnd $58/hour or $85/90min. Nice environment (3.5/5) w proper massage cushion placed on a bed & shower facilities. Hygiene of the room was good (4.5/5) & got nice music playing during the massage.

Raman is a friendly guy & you might find him on an app when nearby. Overall I rate his massage skills about a 3.5-4 out of 5. Got some parts a bit pain because he pressed on my bone, but other than that is comfortable and sensual. He will check in sometimes on the pressure & he got a skilful finishing touch.

For those living around the north east of Singapore, I recommend giving Raman a shot.

Edited by rinodino