Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Can anyone confirm mandi manda is open at 3 pm today? And its underwear theme today? Their blog update has the dates all wrong .. Thinking of going.. First time there.. Pls advise? Much appreciated

Sunday is always underwear theme at mandi manda. They do open at 3pm but best go at 5pm just when the crowd starts building up.

Thank you guest for the info! :)

If the MM is still sticking to what they have all this time, Tues, Thurs & Saturdays are naked nights. Other than that, it's underwear night.

Have fun, play safe and responsibly. (:

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

It was a pretty good first trip to MM.. Was a bit hard to find but thanks to tonnes of reviews .. I found the entrance! Arrived at 2.50 and there was a few cars waiting for MM to open.. At 3.. They all got off and went in.

Yes it was undies theme and it was not a disappointing sight.. Was filled with many good looking guys and a few .... Erm... (U get the point)

The place is pretty straight forward.. I will have to say the place is quite clean. The only disappointment is that the private rooms are so fucking hot!! A few AC were not working and the bed was wet from sweat.. Other than that.. It was pretty good.

Will defi go back for another visit.

It was a pretty good first trip to MM.. Was a bit hard to find but thanks to tonnes of reviews .. I found the entrance! Arrived at 2.50 and there was a few cars waiting for MM to open.. At 3.. They all got off and went in.

Yes it was undies theme and it was not a disappointing sight.. Was filled with many good looking guys and a few .... Erm... (U get the point)

The place is pretty straight forward.. I will have to say the place is quite clean. The only disappointment is that the private rooms are so fucking hot!! A few AC were not working and the bed was wet from sweat.. Other than that.. It was pretty good.

Will defi go back for another visit.

kakiku is cleaner than MM. One thing i really dont like about MM is that the open shower space is allways flooded. Other than that, it is all good. 

If you want to have cleaner and nice ambiance of environment .. kakiku would be the best choice.. but the crowds are usually comprised of REALLY mature guys and early twenties guys .. 

MM is the best so far because of the variety of men u can get ranging from hot to not-so-good .. 

kakiku is cleaner than MM. One thing i really dont like about MM is that the open shower space is allways flooded. Other than that, it is all good.

If you want to have cleaner and nice ambiance of environment .. kakiku would be the best choice.. but the crowds are usually comprised of REALLY mature guys and early twenties guys ..

MM is the best so far because of the variety of men u can get ranging from hot to not-so-good ..

I agree with you.. The shower space was ok when i was there and there was no flood.

Might try kakiku next.. Do they also have theme nights or is it all the same?

I agree with you.. The shower space was ok when i was there and there was no flood.

Might try kakiku next.. Do they also have theme nights or is it all the same?

If you choose to visit KKK, go on weekends. The bigger dark room will open. Everyone has to be without towel there. But do not that the dark room opens after 7-ish. The small darkroom, sauna and steamroom are available all time. There are no specific themes like MM. Edited by dcgmsia

If you choose to visit KKK, go on weekends. The bigger dark room will open. Everyone has to be without towel there. But do not that the dark room opens after 7-ish. The small darkroom, sauna and steamroom are available all time. There are no specific themes like MM.

Thanks dcgmsia for the added info.. Care to go together? Would be nice to make more new like minded friends :) pm me maybe? Thanks

52 florest good?

52 Forest is new, but not good at all. Have been there twice - first time, didnt like the environment. Very haphazardly done up, without proper planning. Place looks untidy, more like a temporary venue or something. So gave it a second try. Again, worse.

This time, the steam room door cannot even open and close properly, and the steam inside was not even present. It's more like a damp room, not steam room.

No proper private rooms. And whole place looks dark, dirty, and a bit smelly too. Shower areas are not properly planned out and definitely not the locker area too. In short, if you wish to just see how bad this place is - just go and see for yourself. If you do not wish to be disappointed, then better stay away from this place. There are other better places. Just my two cents. No hard feelings, 52. It's your fault for not treating clients with respect by having such a bad venue and trying to earn our money.

Kakiku is cleaner no doubt. But it does not have any private rooms.

All private rooms at Kakiku have their mattresses taken away, and a sign "Changing Room" stuck at the door. This is obviously to mislead authorities should there be a spot check. So, with no mattresses, how to fuck? On the floor? Standing up? Hmmm.....

MM still have mattresses in the private rooms, and overall still tidy and clean. No problems so far. Just that the guys at MM are a bit stuck up. Many are quite good looking, and if they cannot find the one they are targetting, they would rather go home empty handed with full load in their sacs.

Finally, I went to sauna yesterday. I online ask people meet up and sex with me but nobody has this action, then I decided to take some fresh air in Kakiku. This is my first time experience. I'm difficult to found that place. Actually I find 2 days also can't found.

Because they didn't put signboard or anything to let ppl know.

Before I go there, I online search the map and phone number. When I reach there then I call Kakiku Sauna to ask about the actual location. There just 1st floor of Restaurant 9888. If I didn't call them then I can't found this place -.-''

They unlock electric door and let me go up. Have to pay RM25 before I enter it. I get a locker, they put 2 towels inside the locker. I put all my clothes inside the locker including my underwear, my nude body only wrap by towel only. Then I'm starting to explore my 1st Sauna adventure. XD

As what online forum wrote before, public bathroom, private bathroom, toilet, sauna with turn on all the light, steam room without proper light, small cinema, internet, T.V, and etc. Most important is the open dark room and private room ^^ They really exist. I just kept walking for half an hour. Since I'm not familiar, it look like a little small maze for me. After I explored and walk through half an hour, I think I has a little bit familiar this layout. 

Next, I choose to bath myself at public bathroom. My cock size quite fair. I saw many guys (Chinese and Malay only, I didn't see Indian, Maybe today is weekday) are looking at me (actually for starting until now, they are kept looking for me....). Maybe, my appearance not bad and thin. Or... Maybe I look like very "green", fresh at here. Maybe they are interested and want to try new face. I just ignored them and continue my shower time. Has a Chinese take shower beside me. He is peeping me, and I noticed has another Chinese muscle guy also peeping on me at the corridor. They are not really my type. I totally ignored them. Haha, I like mature/uncle look, muscle or not really didn't matter. erm... Don't too thin or too obese, I like guy with some "meat" and can't be sissy.

After I finish my shower, I go to the sauna room. That muscle guy just peeping me again outside the door but without any further action. I think guys at Kakiku are quite shy or gentlemen.  :D Then another Malay fatty guy peeping on me. I'm not much interest of Malay guy, if Caucasian then maybe I can take a try ^^

After 10 mins I went to steam room and I saw 2 guys were kissing at there already. That muscle guy also follow me again =.='' Then I just go out.  I still not ready to having something at that moment and with him. Then I just watching T.V. He just walking around and peeping me again. However, I noticed that all the guys are gone.... Where are them? I'm curios and finding them, I'm looking around but can't found them. Ooooops they are having something inside dark room and changing room. Dark room and changing room are just beside steam room. They are HJ, BJ, and anal at there... I can heard a lot of sound from this area.

Haiz... they all started to play each other already then I going lo... Continue to watch T.V. I saw that muscle guy give signal to me again... Walao, this guy stalk me for long time edy... He walk to steam room, then go out to public bathroom. Ok lo, since I started bored and I want to release my lust also then I go to there taking showing. He still shy shy to peep on me.... Haha, even the janitor also touch my cock when I passed through corridor. Here guys really shy. Then I go to ask him.. Guess what I asked? Can help me to wash my back? Then he felt surprise and willing to wash my back. I also wash his back, body, ass, and cock. I use my cock to rub his ass, and also stick in a bit for awhile  >_< He didn't reject, I turn my back to him and rub his cock with my ass. Oooooops never thing I will lure and flirt  guy at public bathroom. Then I ask him go to changing room for further fun, I ask who wan to be top. He said he want to be top. I'm ok with it, because I'm flexi.

God Damn Mother Fucker!!!! His cock damn 7 big, 7"inch++. Actually my cock also almost 6"inch+-, but his cock really damn huge...!!! I can't even eat the whole banana. We start to HJ and BJ each other. Then he wear condom want to fucker me. I warned him that I dunno how to anal... =.='' He ask me just sit on his body and ass, then I sit on it. But he failed to "open my ass".... Then he ask me lying down, woooooo, this is doggie style. OK, fee like very excited. He was trying to fuck me but failed again. He tried many many many times... Can't =.='' still can't stick inside my asshole, god damn.... He put a lot of saliva inside my asshole and finger my asshole then try again. Unfortunately, he was failed again. We know la, I'm too "green" too tight and his cock too huge. Both of us not skilful enough also. He said his cock was very tired, haiz disappointed lo. Then he start to HJ me, but he failed again. He can't make me ejaculation... Haiz... My problems again???? Nvm la, then I console him give a excuse to him lo. I'm seldom give ppl HJ, maybe feel weird then I can't ejaculation. He ask me HJ myself, then I HJ and he was looking on me. When I almost ejaculation, he HJ me during the last stage. Haha, we ending with HJ ejaculation only... Paiseh, he was damn 7 surprise, because I spam a lot f sperm on his body... wahahaha, long long time didn't sex with ppl, this time really spam until he feel terrible, keke.

Then we go to public bathroom to wash our body and my sperm. He went to locker to change clothes, but I went to cinema room. I decided to have fun again. He kept standing at the locker. I think he is waiting for me want to ask me hangout together. I think I have to gentlemanly and courtesy to say good bye. Haha, we said good bye to each other then he gone. I have my further story again ^^ 

@ KLCC Traders till 15 Feb.

Any recommendations within walking distance?

I think u are pretty far off (walking distance) to most sauna/massage places

I think the nearest would be 52 forest?

Guest Touchme

Where's MTherapy?

It's at the same row as Mandi Manda. In fact it's the same owner. You can ask at Mandi Manda and they can bring you over. It's just 2 doors away. 

I think u are pretty far off (walking distance) to most sauna/massage places

I think the nearest would be 52 forest?

Please learn to use Google and Utopia instead of asking here.. Local ppl like above notorious for giving stupid directions. If you do as he says, from Traders you may as well walk back to Tg Pagar. Also, in this day and age, KL has LRT, KTM and Monorail, so walking is not the only option.

Please learn to use Google and Utopia instead of asking here.. Local ppl like above notorious for giving stupid directions. If you do as he says, from Traders you may as well walk back to Tg Pagar. Also, in this day and age, KL has LRT, KTM and Monorail, so walking is not the only option.

Sorry if I have offended you, your tone and manner was pretty rough or perhaps to was my imagination.

He did ask for location within walking distance. I pointed to him that's pretty far via walking distance.

Yes google is your best bet, but pointing to him the nearest (walking distance or not) was just plainly being polite and highlighting the nearest possible place for him to google out.

I would appreciate the same advise and should I be in a different country

Sorry if I have offended you, your tone and manner was pretty rough or perhaps to was my imagination.

He did ask for location within walking distance. I pointed to him that's pretty far via walking distance.

Yes google is your best bet, but pointing to him the nearest (walking distance or not) was just plainly being polite and highlighting the nearest possible place for him to google out.

I would appreciate the same advise and should I be in a different country

Don't worry. I think your previous comment was good enough. I'm sure as a tourist, we should do our ground work. Asking the locals is just another way of getting information which we might have missed.

Basically what that guest meant was that if the place is within the reach by means of rail transport, u should point it out as well instead of giving that one answer. Still there's no need to be that harsh.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Basically what that guest meant was that if the place is within the reach by means of rail transport, u should point it out as well instead of giving that one answer. Still there's no need to be that harsh.

Don't think I was being harsh, I apologized to this unknown guest if I sounded harsh.

But saying someone's answer is stupid (read his response) is in bad form.

I gave that answer because he asked that one question. I can say for a fact that we all did answer in this form in this forum right?

If he has further question (because I cannot possible read his mind/action/googling skills later) he can ask it here again? I think that's what this topic is about?

:)

(Smiley face because I am not trying to be rude/angry/anything else. I am just trying to be objective)

Anyways, back to sharing the recent happening in KL, the newspapers are doing another expose on the gay scene here. There MIGHT be a big operation to clamp down following the mini one that they had a month ago. Sounds to me like standard procedure so you may choose to be alarmed or choose to not be alarmed.

Again, MIGHT happen so do be careful.

Operative word: careful

Seriously instead of spending time in the sauna, you should take up English lessons. Your grammar is atrocious!

Perhaps English is not his first language.  But I understand your feeling on this post, since your handle is "better-eng" - I presume "eng" in this case is an abbreviation of English despite the "e" not being written in the upper case.   

Guest here, who has made some sensitive people feel bad about directions to sauna. Neohsf graciously responded. Apologies for seeming harshness but of course the internet medium is ambiguous without lengthy explanations.  

I have many times been given poor directions by Malaysians, wasting a lot of my time wandering around. Neohsf probably meant well but it looked like he was saying walk from Bukit Bintang to Titiwangsa, and that that one was the nearest place, which it isn't. 

Now I realize I mustn't jump to the wrong conclusion or be so flippant in choice of words, so I'll be more careful in future.

Guest peter999

I just share share my story. Why u talk bad abouty engrish. We are here to fuck n get fuck ma. This not engrish class. Thanks yhtang for his reasons. I will write another story about sauna and sex soon. Thanks reading u guys

I just share share my story. Why u talk bad abouty engrish. We are here to fuck n get fuck ma. This not engrish class. Thanks yhtang for his reasons. I will write another story about sauna and sex soon. Thanks reading u guys

As long as we can understand, that's good enough. This is not a formal English conversation site, so let it slides, dudes.

Finally, I went to sauna yesterday. I online ask people meet up and sex with me but nobody has this action, then I decided to take some fresh air in Kakiku. This is my first time experience. I'm difficult to found that place. Actually I find 2 days also can't found.

Because they didn't put signboard or anything to let ppl know.

Before I go there, I online search the map and phone number. When I reach there then I call Kakiku Sauna to ask about the actual location. There just 1st floor of Restaurant 9888. If I didn't call them then I can't found this place -.-''

Wahhh you found a muscular guy! How muscular is he? Big pecs and arms? Or a little muscular only? How's the crowd on Wednesday?

Guest Curiosity

Don't think I was being harsh, I apologized to this unknown guest if I sounded harsh.

But saying someone's answer is stupid (read his response) is in bad form.

I gave that answer because he asked that one question. I can say for a fact that we all did answer in this form in this forum right?

If he has further question (because I cannot possible read his mind/action/googling skills later) he can ask it here again? I think that's what this topic is about?

:)

(Smiley face because I am not trying to be rude/angry/anything else. I am just trying to be objective)

Anyways, back to sharing the recent happening in KL, the newspapers are doing another expose on the gay scene here. There MIGHT be a big operation to clamp down following the mini one that they had a month ago. Sounds to me like standard procedure so you may choose to be alarmed or choose to not be alarmed.

Again, MIGHT happen so do be careful.

Operative word: careful

Do you mind telling which media/newspaper is doing an expose of the gay scene currently?

Seriously instead of spending time in the sauna, you should take up English lessons. Your grammar is atrocious!

If you don't like, please stop reading and get out of my post.

Next, I don't know why you want use my name to reply. It's not funny at all.

Wahhh you found a muscular guy! How muscular is he? Big pecs and arms? Or a little muscular only? How's the crowd on Wednesday?

No, I didn't found. He kept looking for me only. Not extremely big muscle. I can obviously see his muscle. His cock so huge, 7"inch++, I can't put the whole cock inside my mouth =.='' 

Edited by peter999

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic