Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

No, I didn't found. He kept looking for me only. Not extremely big muscle. I can obviously see his muscle. His cock so huge, 7"inch++, I can't put the whole cock inside my mouth =.='' 

Is he like about 22 - 24 years old and has his hair styled pointed up? If yes I think I know who are you talking about.... matches the muscular and big cock trait....

Edited by a2s

anyway, can i just go for sauna without massage and how much it will be? and how much for both massage+sauna?

You can go to senses sauna at brickfields for sauna only at rm 20.. But if u want sauna and massage (1hr) is rm 50. I have a 50%off massage voucher .. U can have it if u want :).. Pm me

Next, I don't know why you want use my name to reply. It's not funny at all.

I did not know it was possible for a guest to log in pretending to be someone else.  This is dangerous.  It could lead to pranks played on innocent parties, misunderstandings and general distrust.  

Guest peter999

Is he like about 22 - 24 years old and has his hair styled pointed up? If yes I think I know who are you talking about.... matches the muscular and big cock trait....

No if u read my post correctly I said old. He's about 50 I think. I never like young men :)

No if u read my post correctly I said old. He's about 50 I think. I never like young men :)

"and I noticed has another Chinese muscle guy also peeping on me at the corridor. They are not really my type. I totally ignored them. Haha, I like mature/uncle look, muscle or not really didn't matter. erm... Don't too thin or too obese, I like guy with some "meat" and can't be sissy."

Nothing in these few sentences or the whole post of yours conveyed the message that he's old... In fact, if you say he's whole, then he would fit the 'uncle look' that you like... but you contradicted yourself

Nothing in these few sentences or the whole post of yours conveyed the message that he's old... In fact, if you say he's whole, then he would fit the 'uncle look' that you like... but you contradicted yourself

a2s, the "peter999" who logged in as a guest and answered your question could be an imposter.  In post #9, peter999 logged in as a member and reprimanded the "guest peter999" who, and I quote, "use my name to reply. It's not funny at all."

a2s, the "peter999" who logged in as a guest and answered your question could be an imposter.  In post #9, peter999 logged in as a member and reprimanded the "guest peter999" who, and I quote, "use my name to reply. It's not funny at all."

Oh yeah.... now that you pointed it out.... this guest -peter999- is really unethical...

Guest Twincap

Hi guys, im new here and after reading all these posts about mandi-manda, i really want to go. Preferably on Saturday. Anyone kind enough to fetch me to mandi-manda from a nearby ktm station? If  yes, please e-mail me at twincap@ymail.com. Please and thank you.

Guys.. what will be the worst scenario if there is raid while we are inside the sauna ? Will we be jailed too ?? I stil dont understand.

Plan to visit Sentral next week but now somebody remind of raid in KL SAUNA, want to clarify what will happen to the guests visit the sauna at the time of raid ?

"and I noticed has another Chinese muscle guy also peeping on me at the corridor. They are not really my type. I totally ignored them. Haha, I like mature/uncle look, muscle or not really didn't matter. erm... Don't too thin or too obese, I like guy with some "meat" and can't be sissy."

Not really contradicted la, I'm horny also and I saw he kept following me, chase me too long...

Ok lo, accompany him play for fun lo. Who know he can't in me.... =.=''

He is young, 29-33 years old. I don't know what he like oh. I'm almost 30 years old already. But I think my appearance younger than my age.

Actually I have further story hahaha...

Besides, I plan to go SG Oct 2014 onwards. Sure I will choose weekend, anyone at SG want to meet up? Let me stay and maybe sex? wahahahahahha

Guest Guest

Anyone care to share how will be the crowd like for mandi manda for Sunday afternoon or evening? Am thinking of making a trip there tmr! :)

Guest Underwearfreak

Anyone care to share how will be the crowd like for mandi manda for Sunday afternoon or evening? Am thinking of making a trip there tmr! :)

Mandi Manda always crowded on Sundays especially between 6 - 9pm period but bring extra pair of undie because it is underwear theme day. Lots of muscle dudes and cute twinkies and of course a few uncles.

give a try to aronmann spa, price slightly pricey but worth it, environment is gd and masseur is cute and best part is they cover not only massage but variety of spa like body scrubs, ear candling, facial etc. a real indulgence!! the privacy is high as not many knowing it, its at wisma uob2 infront of pavillion

Guest darran

give a try to aronmann spa, price slightly pricey but worth it, environment is gd and masseur is cute and best part is they cover not only massage but variety of spa like body scrubs, ear candling, facial etc. a real indulgence!! the privacy is high as not many knowing it, its at wisma uob2 infront of pavillion

Included urut batin?

Guest wonder

Guys.. what will be the worst scenario if there is raid while we are inside the sauna ? Will we be jailed too ?? I stil dont understand.
Plan to visit Sentral next week but now somebody remind of raid in KL SAUNA, want to clarify what will happen to the guests visit the sauna at the time of raid ?

is the hilton sentral spa area still cruisy ?  will be staying there for 2 nights.  Also anyone have any review for FC massage ?  the masseurs picts looks good.  The last time i was in KL, i tried Aromann spa.  very good massage and the massuers are very good looking.  Its near Pavilion.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic