Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Guest

I am gay 30, I am  indian , I am gay I like to suck cock, not for fat person, I am 60kg

I massage body and cock, I will massage your balls, massage till u cum

all for free 0176641322

A few points need be confirmed:  

Proven high risk of BJ for HIV? Not that I remember any. Only if open mouth sores, bleeding gums from brushing teeth.

Candida fungus from BJ? Probably more from not washing/drying foreskin properly, or bad diet.

HJ spread disease? Unlikely unless hand with other people's fresh cum touches yours. 

Ive done afew hiv/Std check up b4 and all doctors said the same thing...you CAN get hiv from BJ...the possiblities is there

Guest Play Safe

Ive done afew hiv/Std check up b4 and all doctors said the same thing...you CAN get hiv from BJ...the possiblities is there

I agree. It's true that if you have open mouth sores like ulcers or if you bit your lip, and also if you have gum infection which causes bleeding in your gums, the risk for contracting HIV is higher. 

However, even if you do not have any of those, there is also a possibility. For example, STDs like herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis etc can also appear in the mouth. So if any of them were to give you a blowjob, you might contract it from your dick as well. Also possible when you give oral sex to another guy whose dick had come into contact with someone else who has STD in his mouth who had given him oral sex before you.

Some might think that it overly paranoid however, people will try to discredit the seriousness of this issue in order to justify to themselves that they can continue to enjoy anonymous sexual encounters. I am not here to stop anyone but merely just to provide an awareness so that you will be more cautious and screen through the people you decide to have sex with so that you can lower the risk of contracting STDs and HIV. This is also why I am always hesitant about going to a sauna as you will find it more difficult to screen through your sexual partners in the dark and when you are in the ecstasy of sexual pleasure not knowing who else is coming in close contact with you. I have been to the sauna only twice in my life and it is only to accompany another friend who has never been to a sauna. Needless to say, I always end up not doing anything with any of the guys in there because this reality is always at the back of my head when I'm in there.

So for those who decides to go to saunas, at least admit that you voluntarily put yourself in the risk of these diseases rather than discredit the calculated danger of the contraction.

No rubber, no fun. Always play safe.

I am gay 30, I am indian , I am gay I like to suck cock, not for fat person, I am 60kg

all for free 0176641322

Send me your pic

quote name="Guest" post="823568" timestamp="1400635089"]

I am gay 30, I am indian , I am gay I like to suck cock, not for fat person, I am 60kg

all for free 0176641322

Guest guest

.... screen through the people you decide to have sex with so that you can lower the risk of contracting STDs and HIV. ....I have been to the sauna only twice in my life and .... end up not doing anything 

So for those who decides to go to saunas, at least admit that you voluntarily put yourself in the risk of these diseases rather than discredit the calculated danger of the contraction.  No rubber, no fun. Always play safe.

Even bright sunlight on the sauna rooftop garden is not enough for a doctor to screen for HIV, so WHERE you do it is not as important as who, what and how. Having sex with "faithful" partner, any other human, an animal, a non-sterilized toy, your own unwashed hand -- all have risk but if possible to calculate, is it any more lethal than boarding an MAS flight?

It is unlikely that anybody here is qualified to discredit any scientific study about "calculated risks". I absolutely agree with you about the presence of risks and voluntary exposure but I also personally know many who have been to local saunas over a thousand times in their lives but repeatedly test negative for HIV and do not show any STDs. However, your experience from two uneventful visits to a sauna might not convince anybody to change behaviour. In fact, current studies show that the present generation is ignoring risk, doing bareback in hotels, toilets, at home. The past method of disease fear mongering is not working. We do not yet know what will work to change attitudes and behaviour.

Even bright sunlight on the sauna rooftop garden is not enough for a doctor to screen for HIV, so WHERE you do it is not as important as who, what and how. Having sex with "faithful" partner, any other human, an animal, a non-sterilized toy, your own unwashed hand -- all have risk but if possible to calculate, is it any more lethal than boarding an MAS flight?

It is unlikely that anybody here is qualified to discredit any scientific study about "calculated risks". I absolutely agree with you about the presence of risks and voluntary exposure but I also personally know many who have been to local saunas over a thousand times in their lives but repeatedly test negative for HIV and do not show any STDs. However, your experience from two uneventful visits to a sauna might not convince anybody to change behaviour. In fact, current studies show that the present generation is ignoring risk, doing bareback in hotels, toilets, at home. The past method of disease fear mongering is not working. We do not yet know what will work to change attitudes and behaviour.

Knowing a close friend of having HIV put an end on my wild sex life before...maybe people can learn from a mistake from someone who are close to them..or else they might have to learn it in hard way when they got it someday. I was a regular at gay sauna, went there a few times in a week, spending lots of money and waste a lot of time just to have fun...so having free from STD really put a new spin into my life..be smart about it folks...stay safe

Guest Allforsuck

Guys, no matter what, please play safe when u r engaging sexual related act. Early this year, i went to mandi manda quite often and i did really enjoy it, i told myself to play safe but i guess i got too excited until I didn't even bother when they r giving me HJ, BJ, and there was another guy who insert my penis into his anus. Although he put a condom on my cock, but i was scare to hell after that..

A few days later, i found a lot of red spots on my penis head and i started to worry like hell. Seriously u will even dream about it! i started to browse all the symptoms related to HIV & sexual diseases and eventually i became a HIV expert too. For the next 1 week of my life, i was in depression, i even had rashes on my arm and i thought i got HIV. It's not only until one day that i decided to go to consult a dermatologist. I was told that i was contracted with fungus infection - Candida. He gave me some cream and pills and it disappeared one week later. However, i was still worrying as i didn't tell him that i was engaging gay sex. It's not only until 3 months later that i decided to buy HIV test kit and i was tested "Negative".

Don't get me wrong, i am not asking u to stop having fun but please play it SAFELY. I am really shock on how these people can have BJ, FJ openly without having any condom and etc. Do you realise how dangerous it is? Condom isn't expensive if you want to compare it with the cost of worrying + seeking medication + buying HIV test kit later on which might easily cost more than rm200. Don't repeat the same mistakes like i did. Cheers and have Fun!

I cannot remember how many cock I have blown and how many times I have been sucked dry but I have never been diagnosed with HIV or other STDs. One thing I don't really do anal. So wear a condom for anal sex please but BJs with a condom?? I rather eat cunt!

Guest guest

Knowing a close friend of having HIV put an end on my wild sex life before...maybe people can learn from a mistake from someone who are close to them..or else they might have to learn it in hard way when they got it someday. I was a regular at gay sauna, went there a few times in a week, spending lots of money and waste a lot of time just to have fun...so having free from STD really put a new spin into my life..be smart about it folks...stay safe

Some of those in the saunas not only know somebody + but probably also somebody who has DIED of AIDS! 

Maybe those who go to saunas where somebody has condoms, know what the risks are and may be even MORE careful than those slutting outside? It may be that there are MORE widespread cases from hotels, shopping centre toilets, condos than saunas? How do we know for sure, instead of blindly finger pointing  (a few looks into a pitch black room)? 

Regretably, some are doing unsafe bareback anal, but a lot of other encounters, including groupies, are just kissy huggy feely -- bye! Or maybe dangerously deadly nude showers.....  Some just meet new friends to see what next elsewhere.  I am only spending energy writing here because we see so much illogical blame. The place, the venue, culture of those places is not to blame. The disease is spreading because of not following simple well known safety procedures. 

Guest Guest

Some of those in the saunas not only know somebody + but probably also somebody who has DIED of AIDS!

Maybe those who go to saunas where somebody has condoms, know what the risks are and may be even MORE careful than those slutting outside? It may be that there are MORE widespread cases from hotels, shopping centre toilets, condos than saunas? How do we know for sure, instead of blindly finger pointing (a few looks into a pitch black room)?

Regretably, some are doing unsafe bareback anal, but a lot of other encounters, including groupies, are just kissy huggy feely -- bye! Or maybe dangerously deadly nude showers..... Some just meet new friends to see what next elsewhere. I am only spending energy writing here because we see so much illogical blame. The place, the venue, culture of those places is not to blame. The disease is spreading because of not following simple well known safety procedures.

You're spot on. The disease recognizes no venue but mindless stupid behaviour.

Guest Horny Boy

Can anyone please recommend a good masseur from borneo? 
Have stiff neck lately need to destress~
Don't want end up getting a bad masseur...

Thanks a lot!!!

Guys, no matter what, please play safe when u r engaging sexual related act. Early this year, i went to mandi manda quite often and i did really enjoy it, i told myself to play safe but i guess i got too excited until I didn't even bother when they r giving me HJ, BJ, and there was another guy who insert my penis into his anus. Although he put a condom on my cock, but i was scare to hell after that..

A few days later, i found a lot of red spots on my penis head and i started to worry like hell. Seriously u will even dream about it! i started to browse all the symptoms related to HIV & sexual diseases and eventually i became a HIV expert too. For the next 1 week of my life, i was in depression, i even had rashes on my arm and i thought i got HIV. It's not only until one day that i decided to go to consult a dermatologist. I was told that i was contracted with fungus infection - Candida. He gave me some cream and pills and it disappeared one week later. However, i was still worrying as i didn't tell him that i was engaging gay sex. It's not only until 3 months later that i decided to buy HIV test kit and i was tested "Negative".

Don't get me wrong, i am not asking u to stop having fun but please play it SAFELY. I am really shock on how these people can have BJ, FJ openly without having any condom and etc. Do you realise how dangerous it is? Condom isn't expensive if you want to compare it with the cost of worrying + seeking medication + buying HIV test kit later on which might easily cost more than rm200. Don't repeat the same mistakes like i did. Cheers and have Fun!

HIV negative means there are presence of HIV, but it is undetectable.

Guest Animag

Last week I called Kursani, and answered by a guy who sounds sissy a bit. He told me that we cannot choose the masseurs as they work according to turn. He also told me that those masseur pix on its website is no longer valid.

Could anyone update on this - I mean, what type of masseurs they have now? Are they young or old? Straight? Race? etc?

Last week I called Kursani, and answered by a guy who sounds sissy a bit. He told me that we cannot choose the masseurs as they work according to turn. He also told me that those masseur pix on its website is no longer valid.

Could anyone update on this - I mean, what type of masseurs they have now? Are they young or old? Straight? Race? etc?

I used to frequent the place years back. It's true that there's no masseur pic available and that we can't choose the masseurs. But if you know his name you can call and book the person. This is to cater to people that have a preferred masseur rather than to new clients that make a choosing based on looks alone.

Kursani is a clean place. No hanky panky (as far as the management know). It is between you and the masseur though based on my preference they're mostly straight guys and don't do HE. Urut batin is really urut batin.

Things might've changed though. Maybe there are more measures that want big tips thus won't mind doing HE. Again, they have to be discreet.

Sorry I can't recommend anyone. Not sure who's still there and I don't remember names easily. The guy I used to frequent has left the country :(

Sauna and open shower there is a different story :)

Guest Guess

Is this correct?

No its not correct.

HIV neg means you have not come in contact with HIV. This does not mean you are immune and won’t get HIV.

That "goodguy1990" is giving a false statement in here.

Guest Guess

This a little but critical reminder to all you guys. When u go for chakra massage@prostate massage at Serai Spa, u will be blindfolded with an aromatic eyepad - suppose to relax your eyes, etc. U better take it off so u can really know what the person is doing. What is he doing? Your guess is good as mine. In this very forum, somebody mentioned that he was almost fucked raw by that owner!!

Guest guest

Wondering what the intention is, and results, for messages like above?   Saunas whichever will be at their busiest on weekends, so what kind of replies to this? Seriously curious!

Anyone staying in Swiss Garden Hotel and Residences whenever they are in KL?

I like this place because of the nice food served but also because of the amenities and convenience.

I'm just lucky I got timeshare before for SGVIC.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Met a guy in Kakiku Sauna at 31st May 2014, Saturday around 6pm

Spoken to u for a while and u told me a lot of your 'craps' and your 'business'. But haven't got your contact and I left already. I'm the guy with specs. In case u are reading this, please reply ;)

Guest Bryan

Dear All,

I would like to share the bad massage experience that I have encountered by today evening! 18.gif 

Sempurna Avenue:
Today I am having severe bodyache and slightly horny. Then, I was thinking why don't give sempurna a try since it has good reviews on tt1069 forum.

I have drove all the way from subang to that crappy place!

At first, the receptionist handed me an album, many masseurs were not there so in the end he recommends to pick a new Filipino guy named Steve.

I have good impression from him and thought he was good who knows he was just another blood sucker! Super money oriented!

I have ordered for 1.5 hours massage. For the first 30 minutes still ok, but after that kept on asking me want extra services? He did not focus on massage and want go straight for extra services! I cannot accept for that!

I don't like fucking so normally I would prefer body to body massage + hand job or blow job normally.

He said he can do body to body massage but needs me to pay extra RM 150. WTF right! and he refuses to do blow job so I said nvm just hand job will do and I claimed that this is too pricey. For hand job, normally I would tip the masseur RM40! He said don't want and he kept on fondling me insist want RM80 and begging me said I was his first customer tonight! Blamed my dick and I was too horny that time and I said YES!!!! 

Ok his so called b2b massage just simply pour the oil on my body and use his penis to push me which making me feel very uncomfortable, his b2b massage just last for less than 10 minutes zzz (he did not do it in a sensual way)
I have tried b2b massage at bb boy which was freaking awesome and seem like in heaven!
This one is totally a crap and he bit my nipples hardly! I have told him you can lick and bite but gently please. He still do it with his way.

In the end, he makes me sipeh bo mood so I cincai cum la but mood sucks to max! I have complained to the receptionist and he said I agreed with that!

Holy Crap!

No more next time.

Seriously BB BOY is the best at least the masseurs there will do their massage first and not so money oriented!

Hi. Does anyone know if the floor with the private rooms is open again at Day Thermos?

And if I want to go to Mandi Manda can I get a taxi easily from Seputeh train station? I am staying near Sentral.

Thanks guys.

Guest Guest

Brian,

I already posted easier that sempurna has really bad service and the attitudes of the masseurs suck big time.

Asia99,

Mandi manda has no problem getting to, just tell the taxi driver the lane after the bomba or fire station in Malay. However I always had problem getting a cab back after that and the road outside is dark and deserted. Better don't carry too much valuables and cash with you and dress down. Though you can try the Grab Taxi or Easy Taxi app. Good luck

Guest Guest

Brian,

I already posted easier that sempurna has really bad service and the attitudes of the masseurs suck big time.

Asia99,

Mandi manda has no problem getting to, just tell the taxi driver the lane after the bomba or fire station in Malay. However I always had problem getting a cab back after that and the road outside is dark and deserted. Better don't carry too much valuables and cash with you and dress down. Though you can try the Grab Taxi or Easy Taxi app. Good luck

Guest bukit bintang

Midnight massage services. Email me if interested : massageguy90@yahoo.com.my

stat ur race. anyway, are really good in massage?.. no hanky panky.. the most just handjob. 

Guest Guest

went to Kursani Saturday evening, about 5.30pm. Massage was very poor, masseur was heavy smoker, stopped halfway for 'toilet break' but came back even stronger of cigarette smoke. Wanted tips for HE, even after I had 90 minute full body which was basically just a rub. Nothing at all special. Better to pay the 10Rm for sauna and shower where plenty of action.

Hello,

I'm curious here. When we agreed upon tips with a masseur for any extra services, do we pay it to them directly in the room and only pay the usual massage price at the counter right before we leave? Newbie here...sorry if the question seems stupid. 

Tropical Spa 2 at bukit bintang (address google yourself) request for a guy name Seven. Hes vietnamese - good looking 23yo, very good massage..no hanky panky

Hi. Thank you so much for the reco. I managed to google their location but their website it said to be still under construction. Do you know the services and rates they are providing? How much would a whole body thai massage for 1.5 hrs costs there? Any other services they provide like body scrub, wax etc?

Thank you again for your info. It's fine if you can't answer these queries :)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic