Male HQ

Guys walking around in tight tank top

Guest Derelict

Guest Derelict

Today at NTUC, many guys walking around in tight tank tops. The most notable is one in a fluorescent green. His nipples were poking through the thin material.

Guest Derelict
2 minutes ago, mate69 said:

next time take pics discreetly k and show us lol

Cannot la, that place too crowded today. But the nipples very dark and protruding because of the color and fabric. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

Today at NTUC, many guys walking around in tight tank tops. The most notable is one in a fluorescent green. His nipples were poking through the thin material.

fluorescent green? If he wears pair of fluorescent green shorts, he must be that BW member LOL

Guest Guest

Nipples protruding on a hot guys is damn sexy, but i prefer those freeballing in fabric or silky shorts and you can see their jewel swinging around. Yum!

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Acha said:

fluorescent green? If he wears pair of fluorescent green shorts, he must be that BW member LOL

I've got a pair of white FBT shorts. But they are 20 years old. I never see those fluorescent green FBT shorts on sale though.

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Nipples protruding on a hot guys is damn sexy, but i prefer those freeballing in fabric or silky shorts and you can see their jewel swinging around. Yum!

Those guys with broad shoulders wearing army unit issued tank tops like those red/yellow ones damn sexy. I have to control myself :lol: 

Guest Gay swimmer

I also find those wearing loose tank tops with large armholes very sexy especially when they exposed their nipples. So horny seeing their chest muscles and pointy nipples through the armholes  😋😍

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Gay swimmer said:

I also find those wearing loose tank tops with large armholes very sexy especially when they exposed their nipples. So horny seeing their chest muscles and pointy nipples through the armholes  😋😍

Omg this 😍😍 and fantasising about licking their sweaty armpits through that tanky hole 😍😍😍😍😍

Guest Derelict
39 minutes ago, Guest Real Six said:

Useless thread without pics 😠

Expect me to imagine out of thin air is it 🤨

If you saw the picture, you may not like it so much.

Guest Derelict
13 hours ago, Guest Real Six said:

Useless thread without pics 😠

Expect me to imagine out of thin air is it 🤨

Do you want to see me in lace lingerie?  

Guest Derry Boy
23 hours ago, Guest Gay swimmer said:

Makes you wanna reach out and touch...

Guest Guest
On 3/8/2021 at 1:37 PM, Guest Derelict said:

Image result for tight tank tops gay

Guest Derry Boy
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The other day i saw one guy wearing a white sports tee and can see his toned defined chest and his nipples, esp when his nipples were a bit hard.

Shiok hor ...so arousing. 

Guest Derelict
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Image result for tight tank tops gay

The one I saw not translucent like this great pix. But nevertheless, the sports material showcased the dark pointy buds struggling to break free. 

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Derry Boy said:

Shiok hor ...so arousing. 

Really arousing. Esp can see his visible nipples on his toned defined chest, can make me instant hardon.

Guest Derelict

I went to Tiong Bahru market in my tight white sports tank to buy lunch. The woman looked at me like annoyed. Like I'm doing something improper. 

Later I went to the toilet and checked. My nipples can be seen.  

22 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

I went to Tiong Bahru market in my tight white sports tank to buy lunch. The woman looked at me like annoyed. Like I'm doing something improper. 

Later I went to the toilet and checked. My nipples can be seen.  

Lol yummmy

Guest Derelict

Pre covid used to go delta gym. Got an uncle always gym in black pants and skimpy tank like those gold's gym kind.

He like to do bench press. His hard erect black pointy nipples will play peek a boo.  I will walk past to stare discreetly.

One day I was having lunch at redhill hawker center, he sat down and joined me...

21 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Pre covid used to go delta gym. Got an uncle always gym in black pants and skimpy tank like those gold's gym kind.

He like to do bench press. His hard erect black pointy nipples will play peek a boo.  I will walk past to stare discreetly.

One day I was having lunch at redhill hawker center, he sat down and joined me...

And.....

Dont tease like dat leh

Guest Derelict

con't from above reply.

The uncle and I finished our meals silently, both not knowing what to say. I then got up and  walked. He followed. I led him back to the sports complex, 2nd floor toilet. I entered the last cubicle and he followed.

Closing the door, I pushed his tank top aside and started to pull his nipples, causing them to elongate and look like baby pacifiers. He removed my top and hung it on the rail. After squeezing one another's nipples for sometime. He tugged at my shorts, pulling them downn to my ankles. I did the same for him. His pants fell off quickly. We started to rub our cocks against one another's groin areas.  Belong long, he squirted his liquid paper, thick and opague on my right thigh. I fired off like a fountain all over his stomach and grion. 

We cleaned up quickly and left. Yeah.

Guest Derelict

The pre covid delta gym changing room and showers very cruisy.

One time I showered with door open, a Pinoy guy came in and jack off in front of me. Just then a group of rowdy poly students came in and started stripping. He left.

You can just sit on the bench watch guys shower, pee at urinal. 

Designed for transparency. :lol: 

Then they have to be stupiak and renovate.

Guest Derelict

Pre covid so many guys wear tank tops at the gym. When they do bench press, flies and pull ups, all their sweaty armpits can see. Sometimes they catch people staring and quickly stop what they do. But my favorite is still when they lie down and do chest flies. Spread eagled armpits glory.

Some of them do the bar bell chest press.They moan and grunt pretty loudly. The whole gym can hear. Imagine a group of PLUs go moan and groan like ku niangs next to him and he drop his weights. :lol: 

• 1 year later...

There are a few things to consider when it comes to guys walking around in tight tank tops. For starters, the tank top should fit snugly and not be too revealing. Secondly, the guy should choose a tank top that is appropriate for the weather conditions. If it's hot out, he might want to choose a tank top with a tighter fit so that it doesn't show off too much skin.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:51 PM, Guest So slutty said:

You wear that out? 

Yes. The weather was hot, and I walked my dog in it. TBH, no one cared. 

On 8/2/2022 at 8:00 AM, DeMarko said:

U are damn damn hot n sexy... love that chest n nipples begging to protrude to the holes...

Thank you.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:10 AM, aftereightme said:

hahaha ... come to my house of disciplinary reinforcement with leather whip 😀

Hmmm... I don't usually break the rules. I make them. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Bugis or Chinatown

If you have been Bugis or Chinatown, you will see a beefy guy with super big neh neh! He always walk topless with a blue sports pant. He does not look ugly. He is quite pleasant looking but not super handsome type. 

when I see his big neh neh, I thought of sucking his big dark nipples! He always walked topless but got that innocent look. Anyone saw him before or know him in person? He’s quite daring walking around topless but wow I love his super big neh neh!  

Guest Real or not
On 8/3/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest Bugis or Chinatown said:

If you have been Bugis or Chinatown, you will see a beefy guy with super big neh neh! He always walk topless with a blue sports pant. He does not look ugly. He is quite pleasant looking but not super handsome type. 

when I see his big neh neh, I thought of sucking his big dark nipples! He always walked topless but got that innocent look. Anyone saw him before or know him in person? He’s quite daring walking around topless but wow I love his super big neh neh!  

Take pic? 

But it's an offence to walk topless or naked in public le

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.