Male HQ

UserXperience+ (UXSPA) In-call @ Woodlands

Update Monthly New Contents!

Patch:  4-Hands Body Massage (RnD)  +  ❄️ WINTER ❄️ 4-Hands Body Body Scrub

Train:  8 Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) stations under project Stage 4 are expected to open [2024] *NEW*

Event:  New Video UserXperience+ Intro RnD

UserXperience+ sells professional Facial and Massage services, 
If you wish to find out more content, can click this Link: FB Page / Website / My Profile.

Certified from Spa School

• HDB nearest to Woodlands South MRT Exit 2 / Bus stop 46981 (100% Sheltered and ~3mins walk) 
  • The driver can consider parking at BLK588A Multi-Storey Carpark
  • Duration: approximately 120mins ~ 150mins
  • Massage Bed: Yes, upgraded to BIG Size with Heated Feature *NEW*
  • Massage Oil: Yes,  non-greasy and easy clean! *NEW*
  • Music: Yes, surround Cinematic soothing music Ver 2 *NEW*
  • Shower Facilities: Yes, Rain Shower
  • Big Towel: Yes, a fresh clean towel!
  • Delicious Refreshment *NEW*
  • Mode of Payment: Cash / PayNow / Google Pay

Everything we will be providing to you, just come and enjoy the experience ~

* We are releasing Promotion pricing to let everybody enjoy the UX+ experience. Never try, never know =D

Indulge in UserXperience+ spa for an unforgettable user experience that goes beyond what you can imagine.

UserXperience+ Intro Video

All our services come with amazing add-ons to enhance the experience to the next level  🤩 

All services come with Add-on (AO) excluding DuoBM. Choose 1 either Option 1 or 2.

💦 4-Hands Body Scrub (Hands-Free):  Option 1 to try something that cannot be missed!  

♨️ Massage Foot Bath (Relaxation):  Option 2 to enjoy the environment with a 40-degree massage foot soaking 

🌈  RnD (Innovation) :  +$30 to enjoy creation to enhance the service  *NEW*

[RnD = 4-Hands Body Massage] *POPULAR*

FIRE x ICE (🔥🧊) therapy is an advanced therapeutic massage technique, using the applications of thermotherapy and cryotherapy with perfect-synchronize (4-Hands) on 1 person. This sensual sensation level up is unexplainable by words with the innovation from UserXperience+ RnD 

There's a Close-Beta "Hidden Patch" for return customers that have chosen this option before. *NEW*

UX4HBMRnD2023(1).thumb.jpg.61e1970679d53f331a1103ec45c38d78.jpg

[RnD = DUO Body Massage] *NEW*

ICE ONLY (🧊) therapy is an advanced therapeutic massage technique, using the applications of cryotherapy with a mirror effect perfect-synchronize (2-Hands) on 2 people. This desires juicy secret is unexplainable by words with the innovation from UserXperience+ RnD 

There's a Close-Beta "Hidden Patch" for return customers that have chosen this option before. *NEW*

UXBMandDuoRnD2023(1).thumb.jpg.b370fa305a7856ec10872764e697ca6b.jpg

[RnD = Microdermabrasion] *NEW*

RAIN x ICE (🌧️🧊therapy is a revolutionary facial technique for the powerful duo Hydrate x Rejuvenate. This "WOW" element for facial is unexplainable by words with the innovation from UserXperience+ RnD

UXFacialRnD2023(1).thumb.jpg.602bd0a626ec403cb7a3b522ea02728e.jpg

🗓️ 2024 Promotion: 4-Hands Body Massage (RnD) + 4-Hands Body Scrub *NEW*

[ 🔥 x 🧊 ] Are you adventurous to try advanced therapeutic massage technique, using the applications of Thermotherapy x Cryotherapy.

❄️ WINTER ❄️ ] A festive mood with 4 season-themed scrubs to choose from, while stock lasts! [Dec - Feb2024]

2024Whole-YearPromo4HBM90BS.thumb.jpg.c18b96825fd69e4736d9e89c51918bb0.jpg

12FBIGMonthlyPromoBSFBWINTER(Dec2023).thumb.jpg.c225646a8ff5985e8bb5ca0100cfaeb7.jpg

** Exclusively for BW Customers Only, in appreciation of your continuous support from us to you ❤️

* All our services are 90min and add-on option are 30min cannot be missed 💦

** RnD enhancement is "++ min" where you can get additional time added to your service. 

UXMenu(JUL2023)(1).thumb.jpg.aaeaa2829991da951b5b44d724db1dba.jpg

* PROMO: Discount Price from the Original Price

We strongly believe everyone deserves a chance to try and hope you like UXSPA

Looking forward to your continuous support!

Operating Hour *NEW*

Monday - Friday: 7pm - 12am

Saturday - Sunday: 12pm - 12am 

--> 10pm last appointment slot

*Timing that is out of this range can be arranged in advance 😎

110988034_BWMRTMap(Sept2021).thumb.jpg.6729bfc2d73f1d6d824b6129252b916c.jpg

All valuable feedback is appreciated, it's been spread across here with "🏆 THANKS" and  Website Feedback❤️

Interested candidate that wishes to make an appointment or enquires, can drop me a message via:

Please book in advance in order to avoid disappointment!

(1) Private Massage to me on BW Forum

(2) FB Page Message column --> FB Page 

(3) WhatsApp --> Click to Message (RECOMMENDED!)

Edited by UserXperience
DEC2023

UserXperience+ Signature

Please book in advance to avoid disappointment! 

Link: UX+ Website / Contact Us

Here are some feedback after trying UX+ massage last evening, taken (90mins massage + 30 mins scrub ).They only operate in the evening til midnight as the massuer do had full time job in the day. 

1️⃣The place was easily allocated near to the Mrt Stn (Woodland South), about 3 mins walk from the station, so for location wise can say is convenient. 
10/10 

2️⃣Friendly nice young man welcome me at his door when i arrived and was serve with a cup of warm drink. House with simple set up. Was then bring to the changing room to have a wash up n change into the suits provided instead of normal towel.
8/10

3️⃣ I was surprise that UX+ homebase has an welcome address. A simple introduction will be conducted to let the client to know more about their UX+.Not many homebase do this.
Give them a 10/10

4️⃣This is my first time trying 90 mins massage, so i think got more times therefore the massuer didn't rushed thru the session & was able to cover each part of my body from top to toe will equally timing.
The strength was average, not too soft or too hard , so fall asleep thru the session. He is very considerate during the massage session 
*Eg. He don't use his phone and won't walk out of the room suddenly.*
Another for him.

The massage is not like those touching here and there massage. Overall the massage was thumb up👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 no hanky panky.

Worth giving him a try and u will know. Thank you so much for the massage today, will return for another massage soon. Great Job!

➡Environment: 8/10
➡Massage: 9.5/10
➡Personality: 9/10
Overall give him a 9.5/10

Edited by Yyq90

I had a fantastic massage experience on 6th march. It was my first time trying UX+ experience and i really enjoyed it and has no regrets on it at all ever since i registered as a UX+ member. So i sign up for a UX+ 90mins of the body massage and since the march trial also allow me to opt up for body scrub at a discounted rate. 

The massuer really waa very passionate about his job and was really all out to give the very best for his customers. I would say his customer service was really tip top condition. 

As it was my first visit to this, i have really no idea of what to expect. First of all, the location was extremely convenient. It was just a walking distance to Woodlands South TE line. 

The moment i reached the location, i feel very calm and collected. The ambience was good and also the programming that was implaced in the room was very professional as in i feel like im in some shops. The introduction that was being programmed was very clear and brief us on what to expect. 

The massuer was very detailed in his massage and meticulous in encompassing all the fundamental pressure points that was needed. The pressure points was just nice in terms of the strength (not too hard and not too soft). He is also very friendly and approachable in answering my queries with regards to the massuer. It seems like he is very competent in his business and know his stuffs. I feel so lighted after the massage. 

After the massage, the massuer proceeded with the body scrub. I feel like a prince as he helps me with the whole procedure and i feel so valued and special as a result of the attention that was given to me. 

At the end of the massage, he gave me a hot tea to cool my body. 

Overall, i have an awesome session. And below are my ratings for him. 

Environment : 9/10

Massage skills: 9.5

Personality: 9.5

Overall score: 9.5/10

Looking forward to more sessions with him

I just came back after the different session of Massage+Scrub, the setup and ambience was totally different from any Homebased Massage, they have different services or package to cater to everyone's needs, that is why they called User Experience as you need to experience yourself.

The massage was slow and not rush, I was being treated with different style of massage overall so the feeling was great as the masseur will adjust depending on your body's needs. I do love the body scrub as what I need to do was just standing there and the masseur will do the rest to get me cleaned up.

Those who have not tried it, you have to experience yourself.

Announcement:

UX+ are hearing your response, we understand that our appointments are difficult to book. 

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to see you soon ❤️

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

• UserXperience changed the title to UserXperience+ (UXSPA) In-call @ Woodlands

Type: Home based

Massage bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 8/10

cleanliness: 9/10

ambience: 9.5/10

Booking/communication: 10/10

BEST PART??!! - NO Lap-Sap nonsense... (Please don't PM me to ask if there's extras, i already disclosed here - yes there is: a cup of delicious hot tea)...

It was very easy to contact UX+, and appointment setting was seamless. Therapist upsold their massage + scrub service which, to me, was value for money as one may not have scrubbed all parts of their body during normal showers.

I liked the fact that it is extremely convenient to reach UX+'s place, which is just outside an MRT station (100% sheltered in the event of inclement weather).

Pre-massage shower was done in the master bedroom toilet - clean, hygienic and spacious, with Rain Shower facilities.

After shower, you're given a japanese robe to cover yourself with and ushered to the massage room proper. It is a totally unique experience with UX+, first time having an immersive, all senses engaged session, right from the start when you enter the treatment room.

Massage was legit, some parts hard and some parts soft, as explained by therapist that the motions comprise of a mix of massage techniques, from Swedish, Thai stretching to some sport massage. I did drift off to sleep at a certain point as the massage was relaxing.

Therapist did a tummy massage too, which is quite rare as most therapist would concentrate on the pecs and arms when doing the front, which also meant that I managed to detox quite well the next morning (oops).

90mins flew by too quickly and it was time for the scrub. I was ushered back to the shower area - by now I know why it was designed to be this large - so that the scrub could be done effectively. i could feel all the dead skin being scrubbed away as they cleansed the back - somewhere where one would not normally be able to reach. 

Was offered a cup of hot chinese green tea after massage to aid in the detox process - well thought of!

As therapist is also working full time, they are usually open after 7pm. Also a good time to go during the evening as you can experience the visual effects better at night, plus hop straight home into bed after being massaged and cleansed for a blissful night sleep.

Once again went for the UX+ session. This time was my virgin experience with Deep cleansing (Ancient). The progress was tremendous and i could see the improvement immediately after the session. From the score of my face condition of 57 at the initial to 77 at the end of the session. He even included 20 minutes of facial massage which I could not find this privilege elsewhere for that duration. The process was good and he always make it comfortable and cosy for the session. It is something that is worth trying out and you will never regret signing up the Deep cleansing (Ancient). Thank you once again for making me so comfortable! 

Edited by Kimmykimmy26

First time with UX. Went for massage + scrub. It was nice experience. Massage was done on a proper massage bed, with shower. Masseur did not rush through. At times there will be accupoint pressing, to which I like. Not forgetting the tummy massage. It was weird but nice though. Warm or cold tea served at the end of the massage. Well, if you want me to 鸡蛋挑骨头, then it would be “provide something to cover the eyes when doing front massage” :)

Went for a 90 min massage + body scrub. Overall it was a pleasant experience and just as what the others here have mentioned, the environment is relatively pleasing. It isn't just a rented room where you have to avoid other tenants (not to mention the awkwardness). Massage skills are pretty acceptable but I guess it is really up to individual preference and you can always communicate to let the masseur adjust accordingly. Location is also convenient.  :)

Went for massage last thurs It was nice experience.  Masseur did not rush through. I ask the masseur to focus on my neck and after the massage the stiffness of my neck is gone. The place is so convenient as it's less than 2min walk from the mrt stn. cold tea served at the end of the massage. The best part is I don't feel sore the next day. They really know to unknot those stiffness muscle... Will come back again

Yesterday I had tried out the 4 hands massage at the Uxspa at woodland.

Skill 8/10
Ambience 8.5/10
Looks 7/10
Price 8/10

Massage strength for myself is nice and is to the right strength 
And got few stretch which is nice new experience
During the body sub and after massage bath are totally hands free...
Definitely recommend.

Lastly seriously thanks Alex and Ezra for the patience, as I am later for nearly an hour they still friendly invited me into their warm and nicely spa environment.

The overwhelmingly positive reviews on UXSPA piqued my interest and I managed to book a 4 hands massage + body scrub package recently.

Overall, I gotta say these guys are one of the friendliest and most welcoming home-based masseur out there. Definitely don't feel awkward or unwelcomed. I think they mentioned they're relatively new too so obviously there are areas that could do with improvement, e.g. massage skills (it was obvious Alex has more experience in massage than Ezra but still not horrible). 

I think the price is on point with what other home-based massages are offering and topping that up with a layer of friendliness and warmth makes me definitely consider booking another session again.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Hi all!

I just tried the massage service . This is my second time trying and I have to say the masseur was very skillful and very friendly. The new massage bed was very comfortable and the drinks served was good. You must try the scrub - it is the best of all. And the foot spa is very good too with use of herbs which is very nutritious for the feet which deserve a good nourishment. 

Announcement:

Following the measures introduced on 14 May 2021, we need to tighten more measures to decisively arrest the increasing number of cases in the community. The following measures will take effect from Sunday 16 May 2021 through Sunday 13 June 2021. We will reduce to 2 slots per day.

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to see you soon ❤️

For more information, can click this Link: FB Page / WhatsApp 

UserXperience+ Signature

Can I just say I had an amazing 4 hand massage + body scrub with the UserXperience the other day, and I can't wait for another one soon! As per the reviews here, yes, indeed the experience was incredible and one of the best!

Both masseurs were ready to welcome me at the door when I arrived. I was given a welcome drink first and one of the masseurs guided me to the master room for a quick shower, and was given the yukata to wear while I make my way to the other room for massage. The massage was professionally conducted. Masks were on the entire time. 

I enjoyed the four hand massage a lot... And boy I kid you not, their body scrub is one of the best so far. Give yourself a try and you will know. After the massage ended, they did not rush to "chase" you off like what most masseurs would. Instead, they give you an option to stay and relax in the room first and there were even complimentary snacks and drinks provided.

Overall, it was a great experience. Definitely something new given the fact that it's a home based business. The price is relatively competitive and quite reasonable (I feel).

Edited by kilobird

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

Following the measures introduced on 14 June 2021, our facial service is back in operation. The following measures will take effect from Monday 14 June 2021 throughout until further notice.

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to see you soon ❤️

For more information, can click this Link: FBPage / WhatsApp / Website

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

Announcement:

We appreciate all the new/return customers who had supported us in our UXSPA journey. The majority never leave any feedback but in our bottom heart, we are contented that they supporting us! Looking forward to seeing more new faces in our UXSPA
In order to show our gratitude, we are constantly improving and upgrading ourselves to serve you better ❤️

Upgrade:
BIG Heated Massage Bed to bring comfy to next level 🔥

For more information, can click this Link: FBPage / WhatsApp / Website

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

UX+ Signature Facial (Pricing refer to 1st post):

• Deep Cleansing (Theme: Ancient / Modern / Futuristic )
  • Microdermabrasion

FAQ: What's are the different between these two services?

Facials and microdermabrasion are two skincare techniques that aim to make your skin look its best. A facial includes aspects from an entire skincare regimen, such as cleansing, exfoliating and a hydrating mask, while microdermabrasion is a nonsurgical cosmetic procedure that focuses on deep exfoliation.

For more information, can click this Link: FBPage / WhatsApp / Website

Edited by UserXperience
Facial service is temporarily unavailable as Singapore entering phase 2 from 22 July 2021 through 18 August 2021. Other services will still continue operating but up to a maximum of 2 customers per day.

UserXperience+ Signature

Announcement:

UserXperience+ give Gachapon (Theme) sure win a prize to ensure our customers are happy with our services and unique experience that will convince them to visit us back again. Terms & Conditions apply, and we look forward to your continuous support 😘

Event (August Month):
Gachapon
 Experience [Theme: Cowboy*NEW*

Howdy! Come test your luck by shooting target [SURE WIN PRIZE UP TO $50]

Criteria: Main + Add-On Service to get 1 chance

UserXperience+ Signature

Attended the UX+ 4HBM last Monday (26th July). Massage was very good. Synchronisation between the 2 massuers was adequate and has improved tremendously as compared to the first session I went. Since my right side of my body was strained, they meticulously target those side of my body and miraculously loosen all the tension and pain that was previously encountered. 

A new feature that was presented was the Heated Massage Bed which i enjoyed it very much and was a good improvisation from the ordinary massage bed. 

In conclusion, a very satisfying customer. Kudos and continue to improve your services. Looking forward to the next session 😊

Overrated. Stress more than relax. 

Not everyone likes providing sensitive data. 

And other than having a good time massaging. Ended up having to go thru the pain of “technology & UX+experience” 

Massage experience was so-so. 
I am not impressed. 

22 hours ago, Dymond said:

Overrated. Stress more than relax. 

Not everyone likes providing sensitive data. 

And other than having a good time massaging. Ended up having to go thru the pain of “technology & UX+experience” 

Massage experience was so-so. 
I am not impressed. 

Thanks for your effort in writing valuable feedback. We never reach perfection because there's always room for improvement. Yet get along the way to perfection, we'll learn to get better.

We are trying our best to make it into a relaxing environment for everyone to enjoy and constantly monitoring your body language and request that you set for us, but I didn't expect it to turn out for you to be stressed. We are sincerely sorry that we never met your expectation and we are constantly improving to ensure that we meet everyone's standards.

In our record, we never reject customers that don't provide us sensitive information as we respect them.
The minimum required information that we need are your name and your mobile number for contact purposes and we didn't expect it's will cause you uncomfortable and we are sorry for that.

UserXperience+ Signature

Announcement:

Following the measures introduced on 10 August 2021, Facial service is back in operation for the fully vaccinated customers until further notice from the government. Massage service still resumes for everyone regardless of your vaccination status. 

UX+ Signature Facial (Pricing refer to 1st post):

• Deep Cleansing (Theme: Ancient / Modern / Futuristic + Facial Massage)
  • Microdermabrasion (Instant Rejuvenate Effect)

UX+ Signature Massage (Pricing refer to 1st post):

• Body Massage (Combined Techniques)
  • 4 HAND Body Massage (Combined Techniques + Prefect Sync)
  • Couple Body Massage (Combined Techniques + Same Room)

Add-on Service (Pricing refer to 1st post):

• 4 HAND Customize Body Scrub (Full Body) + Scrub Menu + Hands-Free
  • SPECIAL Herbal Jacuzzi Foot Bath + SP Drink Menu + King-Service

Event (August Month):
Gachapon
 Experience [Theme: Cowboy*NEW*

Criteria: Signature service + add-on can participate in Gachapon for 1 chance

"Howdy! Come test your luck by shooting target [SURE WIN PRIZE UP TO $50]"

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to seeing you soon ❤️

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

Announcement:

We are looking forward to releasing the September patch in 1 week time from now
- New Videos Released (Introduction and Service)
- VIP Privilege
- Research n Development (RnD) Patch 

- Menu Design
- TE Line (Stage 2 Project, Station released till Caldecott)

Event (August Month): Gachapon Experience

All Winners for the Gachapon reward is to use as validity for 1 month from your last visit to UX+

We do have customer walk-away with our grand prize and looking forward to your continuous support

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to seeing you soon ❤️

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

Once again, I went for a UX+4HBM with them on 30th August 2021 after my work. As usual, I enjoyed and never regretted my time and the services they have provided. They have always try to incorporate innovative and creative ideas into their home-based massage and enrich the UX+ experience at a higher level each time. They have brought forward the September month which is the Fire x ICE in their massage. In my opinion, this is really an innovative yet feasible idea. So for the fire, they have incorporated the heated massage stone concurrently with the massage itself with perfect synchronization. After they have massage me at a certain pressure point, they will also concurrently use the massage stone to massage me too. This is totally different from the ordinary hot stone massage where they will be only making the stone placement on the client (myself). Indeed, a very unique experience. Even though they were new with this as well, they were very considerate and thoughtful and asking me if the temperature is bearable for me. Apart from the hot stone massage, they also incorporate ice cube into the massage. Apparently, there is different health benefits for the Fire and Ice massage which they have educate me. Fire massage helps to increase blood flow to the skin and can help to treat back pain and tense muscles. On the other hand, ice massage helps in the relief of pain and reduces the swelling which can help for painful shoulder. To conclude, the customer service that was given by them was top-notch and looking forward to their subsequent sessions and their constantly innovative and creative ideas! You wont regret it! :)

Edited by Kimmykimmy26

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

RnD: 🔥 x 🧊 response seems very good, and they liked the thrilling experience that’s unable to find nowhere but here. Come and try for FREE when you choose 4-HAND Body Massage 90min service before it’s start as a new service add-on! 

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to seeing you soon ❤️

For more information, can click thisLink: FBPage / WhatsApp / Website

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

Announcement:

Event October: Halloween Party [🎃 X 👻*NEW*

Haunted UXSPA Room 👻👻👻

Are you ready for a relaxing massage and enjoy the atmosphere of the Halloween season

UX+ seek your cooperation and understanding that we are trying our best to accommodate everyone and looking forward to seeing you soon ❤️

UserXperience+ Signature

• 2 weeks later...

Really really good idea for them to get the heated pad on the massage bed as I get cold very easily.

the 4hands massage was synchronised and  well-executed, and I was totally relaxed.

there were many massage moves that were new and interesting, and my whole body got stretched out.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

All our services come with amazing add-on to enhance the experience to next level  🤩 

❤️ 4-Hands Body Scrub (Hands-Free) :  +$30 to try something that cannot be missed!  

🦶🏻 Jacuzzi Foot Bath (King-Service) :  +$30 to enjoy the environment with 40 degree jacuzzi foot soaking 

🌈  RnD (Innovation) :  +$30 to enjoy creation to enhance the service  *NEW*

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

The whole experience was like a VIP service.

I was welcomed at the door by a good looking therapist. And was brought in for sanitisation. I was then given an exquisite looking tote bag to put my belongings in. And a bathrobe to change into. 

When I entered the room, there's a personalized voice recording to welcome me.

The massage then started. And the bed got warm. And the good-looking therapist did his magic on me. Throughout the massage, I kept asking questions and he was always ready to answer. Very friendly and approachable. And accommodating too!

After the massage, there's a 4 hand body scrub.

I like it that I was always assisted to put on the bathrobe. It felt very personal and attended to.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcement:

Event December: Magical Christmas [🎄 x 🎅🏻*NEW*

Decorated Christmas Event with attractive refreshments!  🎄🎄🎄

Are you ready for a relaxing massage and enjoy the atmosphere of the Christmas season

** Exclusively for BW Customers Only, in appreciation of your continuous support from us to you ❤️

It's will be labelled as "FREE DEC2021" , choose those service to get FREE RnD (worth $30)

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

• 3 weeks later...

As was clearing leave and thinking of getting a massage after a 3 month break, choose the UX+ 4HBM + Body Scrub +R&D on 23 December. The setup and ambience in the room is great and generate an relaxing atmosphere. The service is outstanding and they are very focus to give great customer service.

Announcement:

Event January : UserXperience+ Anniversary  [🎂 x 🎉*NEW*

[🎂 x 🎉] Welcome to our Decorated Anniversary Event with attractive refreshments!

Are you ready for a relaxing massage and enjoy the atmosphere of the Anniversary season

It's will be labelled as "FREE Gift 🎁" to celebrate our anniversary event

UserXperience+ Signature

Managed to book a slot today evening for the 4HBM + 4H Body Scrub + R&D. First time experiencing 4 hands massage and I must say it is definitely a good one with their in-sync moves. The R&D is a must try as it just elevate the total experience. Body scrub was awesome as well. Great to be loosened up and pampered after a week of work.

The pre- and post- massage experience is something that I have not seen in the other home-based massages. One got to try it to find out. :)

Thanks once again!

Announcement: 

Event (February) : Chinese New Year ! *NEW*

[🐯 x 🎉] Welcome to our Decorated Chinese New Year Event with attractive refreshments!

Are you ready for a relaxing massage and enjoy the atmosphere of the Chinese New Year Event.

Market Place *NEW*

[🛒 x 🛍️] You can buy products at reasonable pricing that cheaper than the shop outside! 

The monthly promotion had been released at 1st post. 

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature

• 2 weeks later...

UX+ allows you immerse into a trip to Japan with a hint of Singapore on your visit. You will receive a very warm welcome by them donned in yukata. Super summer feel which fits perfectly in Singapore setting. Disinfection and check in protocols are done allowing you to feel safe and secure while enjoying a relaxing spa treatment experience without burning a big hole in your pocket. Some may felt caught back by the check in system as thinking UX+ are invading your privacy but why not think it in another way of them keeping track of their clientele database so they can note down all the preference of you as to provide a custom tailored session especially for you. Kudos to UX+, smart move on marketing and being client base oriented.

You will be led to a changing room while you change into a bathrobe or a quick rinse. After this, a welcome drink will be served before proceeding to the spa room where the real magic begins.

As Singapore is a smart nation, UX+ adopts a high tech approach, providing the ability to bring their client into another dimension whichever you desire. (No sex dungeons, glory holes etc etc. Oh behave, on your imagination. They are still a professional HBM, providing professional services) They are truly uniquely Singapore one of a kind HBM.

I have opted for a 4 hands RnD massage with body scrub. As normal, a dry rub was performed on a heated massage bed. The whole flow of the massage was superbly well coordinated. Each part of the body was well pressed incorporating different strokes, acupressure points and the other assisting in allowing the body to achieve a better stretch to release the tension. Hot stones were strategically placed on your body, allowing the heat to melt away the built up sore or tension from your hectic work. Cold stones were slowly introduced to provide the revitalising effect allowing our skin to achieve a more tighter state. These steps was repeated a few times elevate the enjoyment of relaxation.

Another highlight of the massage is you will get an all inclusive facial! Cold stones will run along your face giving a refreshing feel while at the same time you will be getting a warm tummy rub! Superb combo! Face mask and eye mask are applied to nourish and give a radiant glow after the whole massage.

Once the massage was fully done, you will be ushered back into the changing room while you literally will have a handsfree experience. My handsfree means you will just need to stand erected and UX+ will give you a thorough scrub and wash from head to toe. (Not those handsfree some of you might be thinking of. Tsk tsk)

You will be pat dried and they will assist you in donning a yukata bringing the japanese feel back to you. A wide selection of refreshments will be offered at the spa room while you enjoy and relax the ending of the session.

I haven't try much 4 hands combo before but I can say Ux+ definitely the most state of the art HBM here allowing you to experience the best session with reasonable price. Go give it a try and experience the sensation of relaxation yourself. 

• 3 weeks later...

Announcement: 

March: Seasonal 4-Hands Body Scrub *NEW*

[ 🌿 SPRING 🌿 ] A festive mood with 4 season-themed scrubs to choose from, while stock lasts!

April: 4-Hands Body Massage (RnD) *NEW*

[ 🔥 🧊 ] Are you adventurous to try advanced therapeutic massage technique, using the applications of thermotherapy with cryotherapy.

The monthly promotion had been released at 1st post. 

Edited by UserXperience

UserXperience+ Signature