Male HQ

Mystery Night - Supernatural Encounters 迷离之夜 (灵异事件)

fyongwee83

Anyone care to share interesting supernatural encounters? 

Here is the podcast for this episode: https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/Episode-6----supernatural-encounters-es31i5/Episode-6---u8ff7u96e2u4e4bu591c--supernatural-encounter-a4sffhv

or follow on Spotify - search for "Sun of Winter" and find episode 6

or Google podcast - search for "Sun of Winter" 

Summary: 

1. Supernatural encounters based on personal experiences in a hotel at Bangkok

2. Encounters during BMT at Tekong

3. Encounters at Home

1 hour ago, fyongwee83 said:

Discovered a video on sharing ghost stories in Bangkok - looks like there are many ghost stories in Bangkok Hotels. 

Anyone heard of Bangkok Asian Hotel before?

So nice to watch at this hour. 😁

It was 5 or 7 years back when I had fun sex with a cute hot guy at NTU hostel. It was about 1-2am I was running back towards the main entrance....so along the way, I find it weird that all roads is empty and I notice there is nobody at all...and it was breezy for some reason the wind gushing at you...so i just run listening to my music earbuds...all of the sudden I felt goosebumps (in my heart I know something ahead but I just continue running) about 300-500m away from the main entrance (roundabout) suddenly I heard this loud screech Pontianak laughter it sound so loud as if it is beside you...about 15-20 seconds I stop look up down left right and saw nothing....i really want to see the figure but didn’t see anything...I just continue running back to home...one kind of experience...had a good run/walk at NTU yesterday 😏..saw some walkers and joggers..even couples haha glad that now we can go jog there already no more camps guards haha 

12 hours ago, BudakFit said:

It was 5 or 7 years back when I had fun sex with a cute hot guy at NTU hostel. It was about 1-2am I was running back towards the main entrance....so along the way, I find it weird that all roads is empty and I notice there is nobody at all...and it was breezy for some reason the wind gushing at you...so i just run listening to my music earbuds...all of the sudden I felt goosebumps (in my heart I know something ahead but I just continue running) about 300-500m away from the main entrance (roundabout) suddenly I heard this loud screech Pontianak laughter it sound so loud as if it is beside you...about 15-20 seconds I stop look up down left right and saw nothing....i really want to see the figure but didn’t see anything...I just continue running back to home...one kind of experience...had a good run/walk at NTU yesterday 😏..saw some walkers and joggers..even couples haha glad that now we can go jog there already no more camps guards haha 

oh my gosh!!!! I also heard of a woman crying in a toilet at Tekong island before :)

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I got few experiences, but never actually see "them" before. One of the experience happened around 8 years back, I went to Cameron Highland. My family rented an 3 bedroom apartment. Me and my brother share a room with 2 single bed.

He slept at the left near the wall and I sleep at right besides the door. In front of our bed is windows and beside is a wardrobe. My brother, he slept earlier than me and I was playing my phone till I am tired, by that time it was around 2am.

Before I go to sleep, I opened the window and have a cigarette. Halfway through my cigarette, my brother he suddenly sit up from his bed and look straight at me. I was surprised and ask what's wrong but he just quietly look at me. So I asked him again, but this time, he asked me back "Gor, who is the one standing behind you".

At that time I got goosebumps all over my body and I tell him don't talk nonsense and go back to sleep. I didn't bother to finish my cigarette and throw it out the window and went straight to bed.

So the next morning we are heading back, I asked him who did he saw, he said he can't remember.

9 minutes ago, HolyBun said:

Personally I got few experiences, but never actually see "them" before. One of the experience happened around 8 years back, I went to Cameron Highland. My family rented an 3 bedroom apartment. Me and my brother share a room with 2 single bed.

He slept at the left near the wall and I sleep at right besides the door. In front of our bed is windows and beside is a wardrobe. My brother, he slept earlier than me and I was playing my phone till I am tired, by that time it was around 2am.

Before I go to sleep, I opened the window and have a cigarette. Halfway through my cigarette, my brother he suddenly sit up from his bed and look straight at me. I was surprised and ask what's wrong but he just quietly look at me. So I asked him again, but this time, he asked me back "Gor, who is the one standing behind you".

At that time I got goosebumps all over my body and I tell him don't talk nonsense and go back to sleep. I didn't bother to finish my cigarette and throw it out the window and went straight to bed.

So the next morning we are heading back, I asked him who did he saw, he said he can't remember.

Hmm, interesting... 

10 hours ago, HolyBun said:

Aiyo he can actually ask u on the spot who is the one behind. Most ppl will just act blur and ask the person to faster go and sleep. And then tell them the next day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 12:31 AM, HolyBun said:

Wow scary.....wonder did ur bro see how the figure looked like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 2:02 PM, fyongwee83 said:

Hi 

This is the latest episode on the supernatural encounter - "The Black Shadow" - my sharing of my encounters with the spirits. 

Please hear and share with friends. 

Link:

https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/S2-E2---Supernatural-Encounters---The-Black-Shadow-e1346eh

In all

I have 2 episodes of podcast on supernatural encounters: 

This is another one: https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/S1-Episode-6----supernatural-encounters-es31i5

(Chinese version)

And the recent English version about the Black Shadow in my House

https://anchor.fm/wintersun2021/episodes/S2-E2---Supernatural-Encounters---The-Black-Shadow-e1346eh

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone from St Patrick? Are the haunted stories for real? 

It seems like there are many ghost stories from well known schools including RI, CJC and St Patrick etc. 

Anyone care to share your experiences? 

Here is a video on the haunted stories from St Patrick. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

This is based on a true story that happened in a flat at Punggol. A friend of mine bought a second hand wardrobe. Unfortunately, they also brought back a female ghost who haunted them. The couple was catholic and did not believe in ghosts but this experience changed their perspective. Until now, they still do not want to sleep in the house and rented out to others. :( 

Hi all

Finally a haunted story in Asia Hotel at Bangkok (our fav city :) ). Have you heard of the lady in red and the head of an angry man? How about in the middle of night, an entity touched you from top to bottom but not a hunk? And continual noises. Hope none of you will have such experiences in Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...