Male HQ

40 & Single Discussion : Gay men over 45 far more likely to be single + How is gay life like after 40 years old & beyond (compiled)

1 hour ago, gucici said:

If no bf, conclusion is sad life. Everything do alone. Grocery, meals, movie, hospital, more hospital, more n more n more hospital trips alone. 

Man.. Turning 40 in few years. 

51 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Alone is good

so peaceful and tranquil

Double bladed knife.

Guest mature btm
On 4/19/2021 at 11:04 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Guess u r mature top. Many twinks like daddy figure so u r in luck lol. The same cant be said of mature btms. Its a deep plunge down the valley

I already resigned myself to Shogun and Tenmen.

Sometimes it's quite scary to be molested by those uncles there.

But bopian lah, I'm also uncle myself.

Don't say never mind, very few matured are tops there;

The big beds there plenty of btms laying and waiting.

Sometimes have to be shameless and remove my towel and open legs.

Then the non tops come and kacau.

Most of them only want to oral me but I don't want.

I cover my cock and turn over.

Either he takes my backside or no play.

I know they sure give up.

Aiyah, open backside also no takers.

Last time have some Malaysians and China workers tops.

Now I go 10 times, 9 times people want to touch jo or oral only.

Then got 1 want to try but I reject bc I don't think he got the power.

I tell him frankly he cannot satisfy me. He felt insulted and angry.

Most times when it's getting late, I had to leave empty handed,

I fingered myself and let people watch.

Then some uncles dare to come and finger fuck me;

But I can never cum because at my age it's not easy to cum without a good hard fuck.

Personally I feel that it does not matter what age you are as long as you take good care of yourself. Unfortunately this has to be done while you are younger,  like having a good skin care routine, proper diet and keeping active with exercise. Like for skin care it's too late investing in creams after the wrinkles have started to appear, this has to be done while you still are young and it will slow down the aging process. Forties is still considerably young. 

I use to think that gays always care about their appearance and grooming and gym etc. Maybe when they are younger they do but sadly many who upon reaching 40s start getting out of shape . face starts to look puffy and pay less attention to dressing and grooming. Maybe sometimes aging is unavoidable for some due to genes and lifestyle - but I think that if you have reached 40 and still healthy - the outlook is very good.  

10 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Why aren't you asleep?

There are people who walk in their sleep, sleepwalkers.  Why cannot there be sleeptypers?

Noo.. I still had 8 hours of sleep before going to the gym at 8AM Houston time.

12 minutes ago, thatsamore said:

Personally I feel that it does not matter what age you are as long as you take good care of yourself. Unfortunately this has to be done while you are younger,  like having a good skin care routine, proper diet and keeping active with exercise. Like for skin care it's too late investing in creams after the wrinkles have started to appear, this has to be done while you still are young and it will slow down the aging process. Forties is still considerably young. 

I use to think that gays always care about their appearance and grooming and gym etc. Maybe when they are younger they do but sadly many who upon reaching 40s start getting out of shape . face starts to look puffy and pay less attention to dressing and grooming. Maybe sometimes aging is unavoidable for some due to genes and lifestyle - but I think that if you have reached 40 and still healthy - the outlook is very good.  

You are right.  And it seems that the reason many get out of shape at 40 is... is the nice tasting food, food that is not the best nutrition.   And the skin plays an important role, because it is elastic, but only to a point.  With time, the skin adapts to the size, and then when losing weight at 40 and beyond, it does not return to what it was at 20. 

Guest Doctor Who
41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There are people who walk in their sleep, sleepwalkers.  Why cannot there be sleeptypers?

Noo.. I still had 8 hours of sleep before going to the gym at 8AM Houston time.

Old man should have at least 10 to 12 hours of sleep according to studies. It helps prevent dementia. 

3 hours ago, Guest Doctor Who said:

Old man should have at least 10 to 12 hours of sleep according to studies. It helps prevent dementia. 

Of course you are a fake "Doctor Who".  

All the serious studies conclude that as we age we don't need to sleep a longer time.  

What is important is that we preserve a sleep of good quality, profound and with few interruptions, from which we wake up restored and energized. 

1 hour ago, auscent said:

Life after 40?

With age - you lose some but win lots of others. Quantity of sex may drop. But so do insecurities abt anything, obssesion with unreciprocated crush, doubt abt self etc.

You cant control ageing but you sure can rejoice at the peace of mind gained.

Also as we age we progressively turn more spiritual.  Our minds are less involved with the pleasures of the body and more with its feelings, emotions.

It is common to see older people become more distracted.  Forgetting where the keys are left.  Forgetting to put coffee in the coffee maker.  Pouring water in the wrong container,  etc. etc.  But it is not that our brains start to fail.  but because our thoughts are busy with more profound thoughts, over philosophy, science, art, the news, politics, and we pay less attention on the common present.  But we can be smart and device many memory aids to remind us what we need to do, and, very helpful, we can avoid procrastination and do things as soon as they cross our minds and not postpone them for "later".  And having more free time allows us to become more patient, doing things slower but increasing the chances of doing them right.  When behind the wheel of a car, we won't get frustrated over slow traffic or over missing a green light.  

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Also as we age we progressively turn more spiritual.  Our minds are less involved with the pleasures of the body and more with its feelings, emotions.

It is common to see older people become more distracted.  Forgetting where the keys are left.  Forgetting to put coffee in the coffee maker.  Pouring water in the wrong container,  etc. etc.  But it is not that our brains start to fail.  but because our thoughts are busy with more profound thoughts, over philosophy, science, art, the news, politics, and we pay less attention on the common present.  But we can be smart and device many memory aids to remind us what we need to do, and, very helpful, we can avoid procrastination and do things as soon as they cross our minds and not postpone them for "later".  And having more free time allows us to become more patient, doing things slower but increasing the chances of doing them right.  When behind the wheel of a car, we won't get frustrated over slow traffic or over missing a green light.  

Such forgetfulness is called dementia! The brain has a near infinite capacity and we use a small fraction of it. It can perfectly easily cope with mundane daily chores as well as more "profound" thoughts - until dementia or some other brain injury affecting memory sets in.

11 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Such forgetfulness is called dementia! The brain has a near infinite capacity and we use a small fraction of it. It can perfectly easily cope with mundane daily chores as well as more "profound" thoughts - until dementia or some other brain injury affecting memory sets in.

Yes, dementia is a persistent brain disorder affecting memory and judgment.  What I described earlier is distraction more than forgetfulness. We don't forget to make coffee, it is just that our attention can be somewhere else.  This happens at any age in different degrees,  but when we are seniors there is a tendency to attribute it to aging.  The same with forgetting names due to not having paid initial attention.  There is a theory that the brain cannot grow like muscles can grow.  But like the theory of near unlimited capacity, there is not much real evidence,  and now it seems that neurons do grow and evolve.  Good news for us seniors in that it contradicts the belief that "you cannot teach new tricks to an old dog".

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

1 hour ago, InBangkok said:

Yes, dementia is a persistent brain disorder affecting memory and judgment.  What I described earlier is distraction more than forgetfulness. We don't forget to make coffee, it is just that our attention can be somewhere else.  This happens at any age in different degrees,  but when we are seniors there is a tendency to attribute it to aging.  The same with forgetting names due to not having paid initial attention.  There is a theory that the brain cannot grow like muscles can grow.  But like the theory of near unlimited capacity, there is not much real evidence,  and now it seems that neurons do grow and evolve.  Good news for us seniors in that it contradicts the belief that "you cannot teach new tricks to an old dog".

And the things we thought we have forgotten,

turn out to be just at the back of our minds.

Lighten up.

9 hours ago, wilfgene said:

And the things we thought we have forgotten,

turn out to be just at the back of our minds.

Lighten up.

Yes, sometimes we cannot remember some datum no matter how hard we try.

If we let it go, and think about something else,  after a while the datum pops into our consciousness out of nowhere!

It's amazing how our brain works.

I want to read a new book about the brain:  "Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at any Age"  by the brain guru Sanjay Gupta.

It may be worth doing whatever it takes to keep our brain at its best!

On 4/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, gucici said:

If no bf, conclusion is sad life. Everything do alone. Grocery, meals, movie, hospital, more hospital, more n more n more hospital trips alone. 

Man.. Turning 40 in few years. 

You are sure with  a bf, it wont be a sad life? Enjoy your few years before eldershield comes for you

6 hours ago, mate69 said:

u become more impatient and bad mood at the strawberry generation of millenials

thats a sure sign of in yr 40s and above

Omg thats so true

5 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Or have managed to forget one was once young.

We wont forget. But our once young  was different was the current  young

On 4/23/2021 at 3:20 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Both can happen at any stage of life as long as one is not hot by gay standard, though more often as u get older.

Need to be realistic,  once u r old and without a partner, whatever sexual desire have to use money,  no other choice.

Sex toys are your cheapest and usually the best option LOL  :P as you age. Unfortunately the ageing game does not play fair. And you are forced to make changes depending on your needs and outlook.  The formula is, there is no formula.

No need to worry about going beyond 40. Every decade you reach, enjoy it well, appreciate its not infinite and within it, what you do effects that next decade to come. Each decade milestone, there's always something new to experience and some experience to give up whether you like it or not. The circle of life comes to all a gay or str8 man or female. Life has their general phases, partly you brought about on yourself and other parts, because that's part of being a mortal human being.

I think overall when this subject comes up, unfortunately we tend to focus mainly on the sexual bits. To be candid, once you get to that age range and beyond like yours truly, it is not such a big deal... if your mindset is screwed on right. Your sexual prowess does NOT DEFINE you. You are no more or less a man. True, it is essential and that primal drive can be strong, and you feel in control and bolter your confidence. You need to let go, it is truly all in your mind. People do not look at you in that manner, who has the time? What you lose, you also gain to make your change in life's phases better if you know how to look at it properly.

Do it correctly and you will grow old and sexually fulfilled gracefully.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Do it correctly and you will grow old and sexually fulfilled gracefully.

True.  And as we grow older it takes ever less to be sexually fulfilled.  And this fulfillment becomes ever less important,  leaving space for other fulfillments. 

Guest Guest

To be frank gay men have no more market after 40yo. Tat is y many fake their age in Grindr or sauna. 

But if u haf bod like Chuando + rich ,tats another story......Reality sucks! 

As i am growing older my focus and priority have changed. I appreciate more deeper and meaningful relationship. I found myself more eager to contribute back. I give more priority for the well being of ppl under my care. I think the stability in our career in this stage partly contributes to this change of behaviour. Although it is inevitable that our physical and outward appearance is declining I feel much happier, more confident and at peace now.

Edited by Max2020

On 5/1/2021 at 2:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

To be frank gay men have no more market after 40yo. Tat is y many fake their age in Grindr or sauna. 

But if u haf bod like Chuando + rich ,tats another story......Reality sucks! 

Hmmm I put my 44 (my actual age) on my grindr profile and had no problem getting the attention. Actually I even just went with the flow and stated that I m a daddy since the younger men kept calling me daddy. 

There is a market for everyone. I wouldn't paint it as gloomy now. 

Edited by PgChn

Guest Hmmm??

Life after 40:

1)  You have your home mortgage to brood about

2)  You have two elderly parents to care about

3)  You have your career to worry about

4)  You have your health to think about

All the above, affects you financially.

Now, back to relationship.  You think it still carries priority after 40?

1 hour ago, Guest Hmmm?? said:

Life after 40:

1)  You have your home mortgage to brood about

2)  You have two elderly parents to care about

3)  You have your career to worry about

4)  You have your health to think about

All the above, affects you financially.

Now, back to relationship.  You think it still carries priority after 40?

Well said. Summarizes it all up.

When I was younger. I preferred older men. Now that I am older, I seem to have taken a liking to younger guys. 40's for me is a whole lot of self reckoning. And mid-life crisis is just looming over and waiting to happen. I've dyed my hair, worn clothes that really are too youngish for me and contemplated on taking up parkour...silly me. 

On 4/30/2021 at 10:54 PM, Steve5380 said:

True.  And as we grow older it takes ever less to be sexually fulfilled.  And this fulfillment becomes ever less important,  leaving space for other fulfillments. 

Does that mean sexual desire just disappears? If not, how often is the average 78 year old fulfilled by having sex with another man? Or does nightly sex tourism in Asia over a 2 or 3 week period or so fulfil all one's sexual needs for a full year?

How about going to gay bars or clubs? Are near 80 year olds accepted? I have heard that in Britain anyone older than about 40 is often said to be over the hill in terms of being of interest to other gays, sadly.

Edited by InBangkok

8 hours ago, Guest Mocking Bird said:

Not in reality.

Not in reality are older gays rejected.  In decent countries there are laws against discrimination based on age.  And in less decent ones, this discrimination is not so overt.  In Thailand I can go to all the gay venues even if I am a centenarian,  maybe having to pay more in some.   Isn't it the same in Singapore?  I don't know of any age limit in gay bars and saunas.

I have been in a gay sauna in Britain only once, when I was about 35 looking like 25, and I was not rejected.  Now at 78 and looking like 60, maybe I will get less attention, but I doubt that they close the door in my face.  When we get older we don't have to lose our sexual desires, but they get less passionate and invasive.

Guest Granppa
12 hours ago, InBangkok said:

How about going to gay bars or clubs? Are near 80 year olds accepted? I have heard that in Britain anyone older than about 40 is often said to be over the hill in terms of being of interest to other gays, sadly.

I got into HK Hutong on a Friday evening, wearing my tightest t-shirt when I was about 60yo LOL. That was when they were at their most discriminating time. They don't just discriminate against age but also based on looks, body and most of all, do you look rich from your grooming and your skin tone(specifically no sloppy white whales or mainland Chinese).

It was crowded inside because getting in became a sort of social snobbishness. That bitchy counter guy was the boss himself and his beady eyes scrutinise you from head to toe.

Those rejected quarralled very loudly with him(you know how loud HKers are). He said it's his business, he don't care if people complained about him.

Still that's the only time I went. 

I still prefer to go to Galaxy and KK instead. I don't know how long I can still maintain myself well, I probably feel more comfortable with old men of my age.

23 hours ago, InBangkok said:

The point of the comment was not about admittance, although in Britain the proprietor of any gay bar has the right to admit or not to admit anyone. The point was that even with admittance, will anyone and over 40 have any chance of hooking up with another younger patron. Friends int he UK tell me that answer is a definite 'No'.

10 hours ago, Guest Granppa said:

I got into HK Hutong on a Friday evening, wearing my tightest t-shirt when I was about 60yo LOL. That was when they were at their most discriminating time. They don't just discriminate against age but also based on looks, body and most of all, do you look rich from your grooming and your skin tone(specifically no sloppy white whales or mainland Chinese)

Hong Kong friends tell me that Hutong has always been discriminating based on looks. Other gay venues discriminate on age. Travelgayasia advises that entrance to Sauna Mania in Bangkok (when it is open) is around 300 baht for under 50s or 1,500 baht for over 50s. 

Guest Guest

I think in terms of club yes they might not give admittance. But bars usually shouldn't be a problem.

The owners tend to see it this way. In the club it should be young and vibrant hence the age discrimination. At the bar its more of a chill vibe so i dont think it will be a problem for those above 40s.

Guest Money Faced
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think in terms of club yes they might not give admittance. But bars usually shouldn't be a problem.

The owners tend to see it this way. In the club it should be young and vibrant hence the age discrimination. At the bar its more of a chill vibe so i dont think it will be a problem for those above 40s.

If you have the money to throw at the owner, I don't see why you are not welcomed by a profiteering club or bar. 

On 5/6/2021 at 11:22 AM, Guest Granppa said:

I got into HK Hutong on a Friday evening, wearing my tightest t-shirt when I was about 60yo LOL. That was when they were at their most discriminating time. They don't just discriminate against age but also based on looks, body and most of all, do you look rich from your grooming and your skin tone(specifically no sloppy white whales or mainland Chinese).

It was crowded inside because getting in became a sort of social snobbishness. That bitchy counter guy was the boss himself and his beady eyes scrutinise you from head to toe.

Those rejected quarralled very loudly with him(you know how loud HKers are). He said it's his business, he don't care if people complained about him.

Still that's the only time I went. 

I still prefer to go to Galaxy and KK instead. I don't know how long I can still maintain myself well, I probably feel more comfortable with old men of my age.

If you were admitted to HuTong when you were 60yo then you must keep yourself in very good shape, and you can preserve this into the 70s.  This sauna is infamous for its discrimination, primarily age and looks discrimination,  as it was when it was called 'Double'.  

Instead of having to worry about getting rejected by a moody attendant, you may have a better time going to other very good saunas that don't do age discrimination, yet have good public, perhaps even better with lack of attitudes.  I have also experienced age discrimination in the past years, not by rejected entrance but by having to pay more.  I had this in BKK at Sauna Mania and R3 (I didn't went to this one after its name changed to Ratachada).  I find this a small price to pay for being older and more experienced.  

18 minutes ago, Guest Money Faced said:

If you have the money to throw at the owner, I don't see why you are not welcomed by a profiteering club or bar. 

I don't think that there are any club or bar owners that cannot be bought with money,  except perhaps the owner of the now closed Babylon.

Guest Granppa

If you were admitted to HuTong when you were 60yo then you must keep yourself in very good shape, and you can preserve this into the 70s.  This sauna is infamous for its discrimination, primarily age and looks discrimination,  as it was when it was called 'Double'.  

Instead of having to worry about getting rejected by a moody attendant, you may have a better time going to other very good saunas that don't do age discrimination, yet have good public, perhaps even better with lack of attitudes.  I have also experienced age discrimination in the past years, not by rejected entrance but by having to pay more.  I had this in BKK at Sauna Mania and R3 (I didn't went to this one after its name changed to Ratachada).  I find this a small price to pay for being older and more experienced.  

It's not just about keeping in very good shape, it's also about looking like a million dollar grooming. HKers are infamous for honoring the exterior first and I figured that boss was no different, haha.

I went to Sauna Mania too and got in without paying the ageist tax. I figured that they're just putting that high price to discourage those sloppy white whales. It's these sloppy guys who give us older men the bad image.

They look like the poor, old and rejects from their own countries, coming to Bangkok for getting the best value for their money. They figured that since they're spending their hard earned money, they can let themselves go to the cats, dress sloppily and behave like loud mouthed sex maniacs. At least the sex maniacs from Japan still kept up their dignity and self respect.

7 hours ago, Guest Granppa said:

It's not just about keeping in very good shape, it's also about looking like a million dollar grooming. HKers are infamous for honoring the exterior first and I figured that boss was no different, haha.

Yes, it is not only about the very good shape.  The face should also be free of age signs.  We can avoid this with some care and some money. 

When I am a tourist in a foreign city I don't want to look like a million dollars.  Although Asia is relatively safe, just to be an Ang Moh raises a flag, and to look like a rich tourist can be an incitement to crime.  Also it is advisable to bring to a gay sauna a minimum of valuables, no jewelry, no expensive watches, not much cash, no expensive electronics, since things can get stolen.

Guest No point

The face should also be free of age signs.  We can avoid this with some care and some money. 

Why not let the signs show and be proud of the wrinkles? You are joining club80 soon, so what are you afraid of? 

44 minutes ago, Guest No point said:

Why not let the signs show and be proud of the wrinkles? You are joining club80 soon, so what are you afraid of? 

The proudness comes from having been able to reach an advanced age and...   not show it.  :) 

Well reality check. The following are things that will happen once u pass 40:

1. Zero msg in all hook up and dating apps

2. Zero enquires in saunas 

3. Zero fun at outdoor cruising sites

4. Zero message here in BW

5. No invitation to group chat

On the other hand, u gain the following:

1. Eldershield

2. Priority covid vaccination

Hope that helps. Above are my personal experiences and may differ from your experience. 

Guest Be real
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The proudness comes from having been able to reach an advanced age and...   not show it.  :) 

The more you try to hide , the more it will show.  May be you are not aware, but other people can still see through your age.   

40 minutes ago, Guest Be real said:

The more you try to hide , the more it will show.  May be you are not aware, but other people can still see through your age.   

You may need to change your perspective to come more in agreement with reality.

Take the case of an obese man who, through determination, loses 60 kilos and becomes normal.  Is he now "hiding his bit tummy", or did he "got rid of the big tummy"?  Of course it is the latter, because this big tummy does not exist anymore.

Please look at the video of an interview with Jane Fonda I posted on April 18.  See the video and realize that Fonda looks amazing for her 80yo. at the time.  She could look 20 years younger.  Of course, she had had botox for the wrinkles, a face lift for the hanging skin, color in her hair,  and who knows how many other things.  But it is false that "she is hiding" the wrinkles that botox eliminated,  "she is hiding" the hanging skin eliminated by the face lift, "she is hiding" her white hair that is not white anymore.  THERE IS NO NEED TO HIDE THAT WHAT NO LONGER EXISTS.

Guest Now you know
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Please look at the video of an interview with Jane Fonda I posted on April 18.  See the video and realize that Fonda looks amazing for her 80yo. at the time.  She could look 20 years younger.  Of course, she had had botox for the wrinkles, a face lift for the hanging skin, color in her hair,  and who knows how many other things.

Seen the video, can still tell she is 80 despite all the things she did.  But you said she look younger.   I remember in one of Singapore beauty product advertisements, the owner daringly put herself as the star and declared publicly that she look like in her 20s if the public used her beauty products.  She danced, twirled around in her long dress trying to act cute and young.  Immediately the public called out that the woman look like in her late 40s to 50s in appearances.  How can she claimed that people believe she is 20s?   Soon after, the advertisement was taken down.  Believe the eyes of bystanders,  self-believing can be very delusional. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Now you know said:

Seen the video, can still tell she is 80 despite all the things she did.  But you said she look younger.   I remember in one of Singapore beauty product advertisements, the owner daringly put herself as the star and declared publicly that she look like in her 20s if the public used her beauty products.  She danced, twirled around in her long dress trying to act cute and young.  Immediately the public called out that the woman look like in her late 40s to 50s in appearances.  How can she claimed that people believe she is 20s?   Soon after, the advertisement was taken down.  Believe the eyes of bystanders,  self-believing can be very delusional. 

The opinion about Jane Fonda is not only mine,  it is shared by many people who can distinguish between old and young.  Same in my case,   it is not me who says that I look younger but I get many compliments by those who know my real age.  I don't know what traumas have made you believe that one cannot look younger than one's age.  In the case of Fonda, perhaps you have not seen many women 80 years old, and seen the enormous difference between the looks of most of them and Fonda's.

Guest sian sian

Please look at the video of an interview with Jane Fonda I posted on April 18.  See the video and realize that Fonda looks amazing for her 80yo. at the time.  She could look 20 years younger.

54 minutes ago, Guest Now you know said:

Seen the video, can still tell she is 80 despite all the things she did.  But you said she look younger.   I remember in one of Singapore beauty product advertisements, the owner daringly put herself as the star and declared publicly that she look like in her 20s if the public used her beauty products. ...

I think it is possible to get away with 10 odd years difference.

Be in your 40s, but looks 30 something.

Be in your 60s and look 50 something.

But 20 years... hmm... difficult to convince.  Maybe superficially at first glance, but a closer look will reveal lots.

Guest With or Without Makeup
50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

the case of Fonda, perhaps you have not seen many women 80 years old, and seen the enormous difference between the looks of most of them and Fonda's.

Wait till they took down their make-up.  Cosmetic business is thriving in America.  Have you seen Jane Fonda with no make-up on her face?

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How can such incessant arguing and annoying postings from you over here on this forum all the time, not a show of you reaching an advanced age?   Like what was said above: "The more you try to hide , the more it will show.  May be you are not aware, but other people can still see through your age". 

Angry Old Man GIFs | Tenor   

• G_M changed the title to 40 & Single Discussion : Gay men over 45 far more likely to be single + How is gay life like after 40 years old & beyond (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.