Male HQ

Discussion on getting a Domestic Maid (compiled)

Is it true that singles (and living alone) are not entitled to apply for a foreign maid? Wondering if that's true or just some bullshit told to me by an inexperienced staff at a maid agency.

Appreciate if anyone here who is single (and living alone or with your partner) AND have successfully applied for a foreign maid can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

i was involved in an accident last year n became a handicap with 1 leg. thru my rehad docs i was able to apply for a maid to help with my movement in the 1st 6mth of recovery cos i definetly need assisant in dressing cooking bathing n transfering myself frm chair to chair. its been 1 1/2 now am fitted with a porthesis leg n felt that when my maid work permit expire in 6mths time i will let her go as i have adapted to my current condition well n is able to cope with life with my disabilites.thus in my case u need medical reports to support yr needs for maids .

i was involved in an accident last year n became a handicap with 1 leg. thru my rehad docs i was able to apply for a maid to help with my movement in the 1st 6mth of recovery cos i definetly need assisant in dressing cooking bathing n transfering myself frm chair to chair. its been 1 1/2 now am fitted with a porthesis leg n felt that when my maid work permit expire in 6mths time i will let her go as i have adapted to my current condition well n is able to cope with life with my disabilites.thus in my case u need medical reports to support yr needs for maids .

btw way am single n in early fifty.sori forget to say so.and stay alone too.

Is it true that singles (and living alone) are not entitled to apply for a foreign maid? Wondering if that's true or just some bullshit told to me by an inexperienced staff at a maid agency.

Appreciate if anyone here who is single (and living alone or with your partner) AND have successfully applied for a foreign maid can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Hi!

I mom was hopitalised for 3 mths, and was allowed to discharge for home. She was bed ridden, without any difficulties my maid came in time before

my mom discharge. I must said that this was Mar 2001, regulations/rules might changed.

• 1 year later...

yea... if there are such kinda services and options, i will like my male maid to wear JUST a pair of WHITE underewear to do household chores..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I have previously started a thread here, but have not been successful in getting a genuine one. I guessed there is hardly any guy/gay who will really do part-time or full time domestic chores as a long term full-time job. Will be giving up soon.... :(

Male maids are really for practical reasons. Imagine a single gay guy staying alone with a female maid. What if she accuse you of outrage of modesty when you walk around in your underwear?

Male maids are really for practical reasons. Imagine a single gay guy staying alone with a female maid. What if she accuse you of outrage of modesty when you walk around in your underwear?

Yeah, it is purely for practical reasons, though I do not walk around in my underwear ;P There may be certain days where maid comes early in the morning when I was still sleeping. In this case, I would like the person to just clean up my room even though I am sleeping as I do not want to be disturbed. If it is a lady, both of us will feel so weird.

I have previously started a thread here, but have not been successful in getting a genuine one. I guessed there is hardly any guy/gay who will really do part-time or full time domestic chores as a long term full-time job. Will be giving up soon.... :(

hey why give up so fast.

tell me what are you actually looking for and what you require from him.

for instance are you looking for live-in maid, how long do you require him to work, etc.

of course not to mention remuneration and packages.

am willing to give up my job if your offer is worth considering.

cheers :)

No, I do not need the person to do cooking. I need him to do ironing, mopping, general cleaning.

how long do u need the cleaning to be done? 2hrs? 3hrs? sat or sun? I guess u would have the cleaning stuff?

hey why give up so fast.

tell me what are you actually looking for and what you require from him.

for instance are you looking for live-in maid, how long do you require him to work, etc.

of course not to mention remuneration and packages.

am willing to give up my job if your offer is worth considering.

cheers :)

Haha... thanks for your interest. I am actually just looking for a part-time domestic helper (realised I should not have used the word 'maid', but could not change the title of the thread after I have posted it) to help to do ironing, mopping, washing toilet and general cleaning (no cooking). As it is just a weekly affair ($48 for 4 hours of work), there are not many gays who will take it up as a mid to long term job. The few who responded are mainly in between jobs. Once they have found a job, it is unlikely they will continue. This means I have to 're-brief' the new helper. Also, I prefer the person to come in on weekdays so that it will not interupt my weekend time with my partner. This narrows down to exclude those who hold a full-time job. However, the good news is that I have a few gay frens who are waiting for me to find my domestic helper and they would like to engage the person too :) This means the person will have quite a few houses to do and earn some minimum income.

If you are still keen, PM me and we can see how we can work something out.

Cheers!

how long do u need the cleaning to be done? 2hrs? 3hrs? sat or sun? I guess u would have the cleaning stuff?

About 4 hours. For the first two weeks (till 1st week of Sept), it can be weekdays or weekends, 4 hours. After that, it has to be weekends. Yes, I will provide all the necessary to do the chores (eg, detergent, mop etc).

Cheers!

It could be the rates you're offering?

http://www.housecleaningsingapore.com/part-time-cleaning-services-weekly-cleaning-singapore.html

This is roughly the market rate

$200, 3hrs, 4x a month, $20/hr extension.

And it doesn't even include ironing.

The above rates are for "FT maids", at least $16.67 per hour.

If you're particularly looking for a male or gay housekeeper, $12 per hour is not going to cut it.

Pardon my frankness. :)

It could be the rates you're offering? http://www.houseclea...-singapore.html This is roughly the market rate $200, 3hrs, 4x a month, $20/hr extension. And it doesn't even include ironing.

I know that the market is charging as low as $10 per hour to $20 (premium) and it all includes ironing. Nevertheless, of course any company or anyone can ask beyond that rate and also specify what they do and what they do not do. The point is, I have many contacts which can provide me with immediate part-time domestic help for $12 per hour. Only problem is that it is a female.

As to whether it should be a higher rate because the domestic helper is a guy or gay, in my personal opinion, I do not think so. As much as it is not easy for me to look for a male domestic helper, I do not think it is easy for a male to offer domestic service to general public as most likely, the house owner who will be around when the chores are being carried out will be a female. As a gay house owner, I do not expect my male domestic helper to do any chores which are different from a female domestic helper. I am only looking for convenience and comfort level from both parties.

Edited by robin

I know that the market is charging as low as $10 per hour to $20 (premium) and it all includes ironing. Nevertheless, of course any company or anyone can ask beyond that rate and also specify what they do and what they do not do. The point is, I have many contacts which can provide me with immediate part-time domestic help for $12 per hour. Only problem is that it is a female.

As to whether it should be a higher rate because the domestic helper is a guy or gay, in my personal opinion, I do not think so. As much as it is not easy for me to look for a male domestic helper, I do not think it is easy for a male to offer domestic service to general public as most likely, the house owner who will be around when the chores are being carried out will be a female. As a gay house owner, I do not expect my male domestic helper to do any chores which are different from a female domestic helper. I am only looking for convenience and comfort level from both parties.

fully agree with what you say about the convenience and comfort level part. Other than that, nothing special about a male maid. I won't pay more just because he's a guy because the job is the same.

hmmm, but how many days per week? how can you earn much if hours too little and i dun think need much hours to do too?

For my last female domestic helper, she comes to my place once a week, 4 hours per session which means I pay her $48 ($12 per hour). As that is her full-time job, she does not work for only my house. Among her clients, through my recommendation, she is also doing it for several of my gay frens. In a month, she earns between $2k-$3k. Of course, because she has been doing it for a while and she could build a huge base of clients. Based on her feedback, she prefers to work for me and my 'frens' (she refers us as 'single guys' even though most of us are attached couples ;P) as we are typically not that difficult or scrutinizing as the housewives. Unfortunately, she has decided to call it a day and return to her hometown. Currently, the few of us are left hanging without any domestic help and that is where we term ourselves... The Desperate Housewives.

Oops! Typo. It is Desperate House Husbands!!! ;P

Edited by robin

not only be the maid in underwear when doing the household chores, i also want the maid to wet his underwear so tat i can admire his wet bulge and wet ass crack while he is working.

of cos the WET underwear must not be so damn wet that the water starts to drip everywhere.. just the correct wetness that can show his bulge n butt translucently is great enuff...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Pardon the "butt in", but I'd like to express that it would be nice to have my male maid to wear an apron only - and nothing else....

:whistle:

If your male domestic helper means business and he's really serious in doing his job, he can surely report you to the police if you attempt to materialise your fetish on him. By accepting the job, don't presume that he has ulterior motives or desires to fulfil your sexual fantasies. Just be clear of your objectives why you intend to hire a male domestic helper - is it because you need a hand on your household chores? or is it because you need a hand to scratch your itch?

Gay community in the West has "house boy" for such job.

A houseboy is often a younger guy performing domestic chores and sometimes sex (if mutually q agreed). The job may be permanently or hourly based.

You can always post in ads to hire houseboy for SGDxx an hour to do domestic chores. You may have to pay more if he is to wear underwear or naked while doing it. This probably suits us gays more, many of us cannot commit to dates, let alone male maid, you think you fancy, under a contract for a certain period of time!

Honey, supply and demand issue. You can readily find many females doing the job for $12 per hour doesn't mean you will find a male doing the same and getting paid the same. I'm sure you have asked around, specifically for a male, do they even exist?

Anything rare fetches a higher price.

I have a male maid who stays in my bangkok apartment and looks after it besides cleaning and doing all the other household stuff. he knows abt my gay activities and knows when to expect my thai bf to appear. he prepares all of his fave thai food for us to dine in. after we have made love, he cleans the room including clearing the used cum-filled condom. he also knows what to do when i bring other men home (ie hides himself in his room which is accessible only from the kitchen). most of the time he wears only a pair of silk shorts when doing the house work.

sometimes i see him walking around with a noticeable erection and am very tempted to seduce him but have restrained myself. don't want him to take advantage of the situation.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Mature53

It could be the rates you're offering?

http://www.housecleaningsingapore.com/part-time-cleaning-services-weekly-cleaning-singapore.html

This is roughly the market rate

$200, 3hrs, 4x a month, $20/hr extension.

And it doesn't even include ironing.

Pardon the "butt in", but I'd like to express that it would be nice to have my male maid to wear an apron only - and nothing else....

:whistle:

In this world nothing is impossible! A good friend of mine he engaged a china worker from his own company, and trained him to do all the house works, including preparing a simple meals. He act like a well trained "管家.

My fren migrated to NZ 5 years. He recently engage a china male student to do houseworks including cooking and washing laundy and cleaning house at home. Pay him reasonable salary bcoz also let him stay in a spare room.

About 4 hours. For the first two weeks (till 1st week of Sept), it can be weekdays or weekends, 4 hours. After that, it has to be weekends. Yes, I will provide all the necessary to do the chores (eg, detergent, mop etc).

Cheers!

Hey, I'm interested =)

but I have a full time job now, only free on weekdays night or weekend noon onwards.

• 4 months later...

i prefer male domestic helper for practical reasons. Very inconvenient for a young woman to stay in the same house as another young gay guy, and that guy is at risk of being accused of outrage of modesty if he likes to walk around the house topless and in boxers.

Most local guys won't do it for long term, but foreigners may not mind being a male domestic helper. perhaps someone here who's got the capital can start a male maid agency and bring in the foreigners. i believe there will be a demand for them. it's really sexist to think that domestic helpers must be females only. Males can be an advantage when it comes to heavy work.

even if it s a male maid, i dont think i want to dress in undies or nude when he is around

But if you do, you dun have to worry of being sued for outrage of modesty.

• 4 weeks later...

i guess, next time male and female maid will be popular... reason is that our singaporean a lot are single and once our pass on, we are alone at home... for usin singapore. mostly we are bz in our daily work, and where got time to do our home cleaning and cooking or washing???? answer is NO right....

Just like normal family, we all can see also that those normal family, the wife dont even know how to cook also, that why they employ maid to do all the cooking everything.... same goes to those who are single..... got male who are single, we also got female who are single too.... and i believe female who are single mostly would want a female maid, i dont think they want to male maid loh.... unless the female are horny and want a big dick...... :P

So i believe that we will have male maid soon but singapore GOV must have a open mind to have a male maid rather than just a female maid, if not even i die, i still dont see male maid in singapore yet... but at least, we need a male maid to do the thing and not just sex :P

guess singapore will able to have male maid maybe after 10 years bah.... all singapore mind set is only female maid... maybe we should start to have male play maid :P

Edited by PgLoh

Guest men long

My father is boss of a contractor company and he often get his banglah worker to double up as "maid" in our house, helping out here and there. The banglah got huge biceps and thighs, with huge bulge...yummy...think one of these days I will seduce him to screw me...

Guest Marad44
My father is boss of a contractor company and he often get his banglah worker to double up as "maid" in our house, helping out here and there. The banglah got huge biceps and thighs, with huge bulge...yummy...think one of these days I will seduce him to screw me...

Oh good night! :blink: Unless this is plain fantasy, I could picture the tabloids having bumper sales running a story like, 'Dad pays, son plays' <shudder shudder>

Edited by Marad44

i did a check on what a male maid should be called cos i thought maid is used typically for female (interestingly, i found out the word "maid" is usually used for female servant and is closely associated with the word "maiden"). anyway, here's what i got from wiki.answers. Thought it is interesting. For sharing please:

Question: "What is a male maid called?"

Answer:

Here are several answer contributions from a variety of WikiAnswer users:

• You could possibly use valet, manservant, housekeeper, houseman.

• The answer depends on the context of the question.

• In Britain and America in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Century, Domestic Service jobs were gender specific. Many of the jobs assigned to females included "maid" in their title as it was "a young maid(en)" who did it. (Hence: Parlour Maid, Chamber Maid, Scullery Maid, Lady's Maid, etc.) Men did not have those jobs, so there is no gender specific equivalent. There were jobs for males that women were not eligible for (for instance, Footman, Chauffer), but only some of them were rough parallels of female jobs. (For instance, a Valet was to a gentleman roughly what a Lady's Maid was to a lady; and a Housekeeper occupied the same general administrative rung as a Butler.) A "Maid of All Work" was what was employed by someone too poor to keep more than the one servant. As more and more people fell into this category, it was shortened to "Maid." Male servants in a single servant household were generally Valets (in the case of a single male employer) or Butlers (in the case of a couple). It is important to note, however, that while Valets were known to pick-up their employers bachelor pad, Butlers don't generally do basic housecleaner work. Primarily and administrative position, a butler these days would be the person who handles the arrangements with the outsourced housekeeper or cleaning firm. As males have entered into the housecleaning occupations once exclusively reserved for females, there has been difficulty in nomenclature. While males did not seem to object to being called "Nurses," or "Teachers," when they moved in to those formerly female professions, the deep gender association of the term "Maid" was seen as emasculating or demeaning by some. "Manservant" was the an early attempt to create a male parallel, but now seems pretentious to many people and is problematic in its implication tat servants are otherwise women. "Houseboy," was another parallel,but its use of the juvenile diminuative is considered demeaning to adult males. "Houseman" has a long history, but is not widely used today. If you are lucky enough to find good help, I recommend calling them whatever they prefer.

• It depends upon the circumstances. 1. As with 'nurse' and 'actor', it would be correct nowadays to say that the term is not gender-specific. Words such as 'actress' and 'male nurse' have fallen into disuse and ultra-PC terms like 'chairperson' are going the same way as educated people realise that the 'man' at the end of words like 'chairman', 'fireman' etc. is simply short for 'human' and has no gender connotation and that terms such as 'chairperson', 'firewoman' etc. are as silly as defining a woman as a 'huwoman-being' or 'huperson-being'. As the duties of a maid are generally different from those of a valet, both terms can therefore apply to either sex and so the correct term for a male performing the duties of a maid is, simply, 'maid'. 2. If one is referring to a male maid in the context of a man cross-dressing as a maid for one or more sensual, sexual, fetishistic or otherwise pleasurable reasons for either him, his partner or both, then various terms are common, depending on the power exchange involved and the level of embarrassment desired. Common terms are 'sissy maid' or just 'sissy' if the outfit is so excessively feminine that few genuine women would ever consider wearing it, 'skivvy' if the uniform is functional, 'tart' or 'slut' if the outfit is provocative or 'baby-maid' if the outfit is ultra short and more akin to a pre-school girl's party dress. Alternatively, the man so-dressed can be called by a female version of his own name such as Roberta, Henrietta, Georgette, Denise, Samantha etc. or, simply, something redolent of his status such as Fifi.

• A "maid" is exclusive language and should perhaps not be used. An acceptable term for household staff is "domestic aid".

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_male_maid_called#ixzz1kpCyuwtN

Guest Marad44
I did a check on what a male maid should be called.. valet, manservant, housekeeper, houseman...

The male roles are played to perfection in the highly acclaimed period drama, Downton Abbey in which the male and female servants are cast in detail. It's currently airing in Singapore.

Edited by Marad44

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on getting a Domestic Maid (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.