Male HQ

Is it normal of being religious but really like gay sex a lot?

Guest Man Repellent

3 hours ago, Guest Man Repellent said:

Is it?

Yes, of course.  You can have feelings of religiousness without being a believer in organized religions. 

Then you can recognize all that falsity of mixing sexual orientation with religion,  and you can feel free to enjoy any kind of sex you like :) 

No leh, OH FUCK! when about to cum. OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! when erupting. OH SHIOK! when collapsing on his bod, post eruption...LOL 

So I how to be religious ar? I want to but kennut leh...

PS: I only exclaim those words when doing "topping up"🤫😆

Edited by yuquidam

2 hours ago, TopChinese said:

So many people see God when they climax - oh God

Oh God I am coming..........

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, superflawless said:

Religion is a choice.

If you support a religion that constantly belittles our community, then you are no more than a self-hating LGBTQ. 

I would not even want to talk to you.

You would not even talk to him to make him see the contradiction,  to make him trust more himself than his religion?

Many Christians, Catholic are believers but simply think that their church is mistaken in their judgment of homosexuality.  After all, the Church has been wrong several times in its judgments, like thinking that the sun turns around the earth.

Only we LGBTs have the ability to recognize in ourselves that our different sexual orientations were not chosen and are perfectly fine.

Guest Tell me!!
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Only we LGBTs have the ability to recognize in ourselves that our different sexual orientations were not chosen and are perfectly fine.

Why is it taking science so long to prove Religious people are wrong about homosexuality?  I thought America is an advanced country with many breakthrough in science.

8 minutes ago, Guest Tell me!! said:

Why is it taking science so long to prove Religious people are wrong about homosexuality?  I thought America is an advanced country with many breakthrough in science.

USA is a big country. Some places are so ulu that the people believe that the earth is flat, and they have conferences and meetings espousing their beliefs. Some people have never been on a plane, much less hold a passport and travel outside the United States. This is the reality. 

It is true that America is an advanced country, but only certain areas of the country, not the whole. 

Love. 

4 minutes ago, doncoin said:

USA is a big country. Some places are so ulu that the people believe that the earth is flat, and they have conferences and meetings espousing their beliefs. Some people have never been on a plane, much less hold a passport and travel outside the United States. This is the reality. 

It is true that America is an advanced country, but only certain areas of the country, not the whole. 

I second that. That's why we have the stereotypes "HeartLanders"...

Guest Tell Me!!
2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Then, why is THE WORLD taking so long to prove that homosexuality is natural.  I am tired of arguing with people that Gay is not a lifestyle choice but a real living life.

3 minutes ago, Guest Tell Me!! said:

Then, why is THE WORLD taking so long to prove that homosexuality is natural.  I am tired of arguing with people that Gay is not a lifestyle choice but a real living life.

Well, we are only entering the age of Science in the past 100 years or so. Prior to that, there has been 2,000 if not more years of religious/superstitious beliefs guiding humanity. So, 100 years vs. 2,000+ years.

Like i've said, there are people who still thinks the earth is flat, or in some cases, you can go blind from masturbating too much.

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

15 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well, we are only entering the age of Science in the past 100 years or so. Prior to that, there has been 2,000 if not more years of religious/superstitious beliefs guiding humanity. So, 100 years vs. 2,000+ years.

Like i've said, there are people who still thinks the earth is flat, or in some cases, you can go blind from masturbating too much.

The human genes may not have changed much in the last millennia.  When we are born we are totally ignorant of any progress during this time. We must start learning from zero, from the general education of our parents.  All the science up to the present only becomes available as we grow up and get educated.  It is up to our will to gain education that the religious beliefs, superstitions, prejudices can be discarded.  It is encouraging that education is given every time more importance.  Like the push of American democrats to spend more for children pre-school and free community colleges and higher learning institutions.  And we get a glimpse of the past in Afghanistan, where the Taliban want to prevent women from getting educated, to the point of killing them if they do it. 

Thanks for sharing.

I think you were a tad too honest with your reply.

You basically said he'd made an error in jugement by swapping religions.

He would have been a little hurt with your very honest answer.

I myself started off as a catholic and then decided when I got older to be an atheist.

Then after more consideration, I decided to tone it down a little and sit on the fence and become agnostic.

This way, it is less offensive to my parents who brought me up as a Catholic.

Also if I meet someone who takes their religion very seriously, I just say "good for you". 

I refuse to upset anyone over their religious beliefs.

You should really go and apologise and then have lots and lots of makeup sex.:B)

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:49 PM, passinthenight said:

Thanks for sharing.

I think you were a tad too honest with your reply.

You basically said he'd made an error in jugement by swapping religions.

He would have been a little hurt with your very honest answer.

I myself started off as a catholic and then decided when I got older to be an atheist.

Then after more consideration, I decided to tone it down a little and sit on the fence and become agnostic.

This way, it is less offensive to my parents who brought me up as a Catholic.

Also if I meet someone who takes their religion very seriously, I just say "good for you". 

I refuse to upset anyone over their religious beliefs.

You should really go and apologise and then have lots and lots of makeup sex.:B)

Religious and sexual libido has no correlation, regardless of types of religion. my friend had fucked sucked guys who were religious workers. Of course, in secret, some were married, on charity mission trips, have children and even leaders in their own right.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Guest Ken2rick said:

Wd can't have both worlds

What are these two worlds?

On 8/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, Guest Guest. said:

Some say can be religious,if stick on strictly with only one partner. Thoughts please.

What does monogamy, fidelity, have to do with being religious?  

40 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Being kind is more important besides practising gay lifestyle rather being too religious. My point of view. 

Exactly.  With a boyfriend who is firmly monogamous, one should be also faithful out of kindness towards him,  not out of religiousness!

Guest So Simple

Whether it is gay or straight, God created them to follow their own path. All He asked was for us to respect other living things and the environment.  Was it too much to ask?

22 hours ago, Guest So Simple said:

Whether it is gay or straight, God created them to follow their own path. All He asked was for us to respect other living things and the environment.  Was it too much to ask?

This makes sense.  Our moral values and behavior are so much more relevant than our sexual orientation.  This makes one doubt the principles of organized religions.

Especially when humanity has not yet figured out what created us.  How can we then know what our Creator wants out of us?  How can we trust all those invented stories?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.