Male HQ

Wfh or work at office

• 2 years later...

Pro and cons:

I like Wfh where I have better control of my work and personal time. I can arrange for some personal stuff to take place day time and that makes things so much easier. 
However, in the afternoon, it can be really warm. May have to turn on the air con and that’s additional cost. 
I like working in office w my colleagues because it makes collaboration and team work so much more efficient and effective. W face-face communication, team bonding works way better. With company aircon, no warm afternoon too. 

Guest GHBhelp

First of all, sorry to hijack this thread but i can’t seem to create new topic, it keep prompting “You did not pass the security check. Please try again” even though i alr passed it as there is green tick.

Anyways, mods pls kindly help me to create new topic with this title “Should i tell doc that i used GHB?” Thx.

Hi guys! I need some help here..

Basically to cut the story short, i took GHB and it turned out to be an overdose which almost killed me when the side effects kick in.

Anyway, after almost 4 hours of “struggling”, i managed to regain my consciousness back, but now im left with this slight feeling of nausea and dizziness.

I planned to go see doc tmr as i think i cant take it anymore.. but was just thinking what if the doc ask me what happened.. can i come clean and say e truth? Or will i risk myself getting arrested since using drugs is an illegal offence.

so what should i tell the doctor?? Any good form of “excuses” that i can use??

also just checking if any bros out there whom have used GHB before, how do u guys deal with the side effects and the “post-depression” that kicked in??

thanks!

Pro and cons:

I like Wfh where I have better control of my work and personal time. I can arrange for some personal stuff to take place day time and that makes things so much easier. 
However, in the afternoon, it can be really warm. May have to turn on the air con and that’s additional cost. 
I like working in office w my colleagues because it makes collaboration and team work so much more efficient and effective. W face-face communication, team bonding works way better. With company aircon, no warm afternoon too. 

Agreed. I find WFH is more efficient, cause no need to waste time sitting in the office for almost whole day, even sometimes nothing much work to do. WFH can complete both work and personal stuff. When i WFH during the covid period, i managed to do many things everyday, also healthier since most meals are home cooked foods, can achieve 7-8 hours of sleep. Overall mental feel better. Eversince go back to WFO 100%, now only can sleep around 6 hours, eat most meals outside and feel more stressful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.