Male HQ

Olympics r u looking forward to it?

begleitung

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Oopsie... 

Will be an interesting and controversy one to watch but not for any particular sport. heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, begleitung said:

Like the trans person competing in weightlifting?

Here's another story ...
https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/olympics-2020-the-truth-about-anti-sex-beds-at-the-olympics-village-2489679

The Trans BS one will get a bigger trash back to come, and deceivingly so. I hope they strip his title when the blow back comes about. So goes all the other medals from other coward male competitor failures who could not compete to win as male, changed their sex in order to beat female sports people. Kiasu, ambitious and mentally ill, the extent they're willing to go to win 'something'. And the western countries that are willing to go along just to get a medal.

These are the kind of toxic manipulation to get ahead that does not advance the LGBT cause, but ruins it once this toxic shit nonsense begin to sink in and people see this is not a fluke or just a tiny niche story happening in a small US town, but actually attempting to spread and taking over by this lefty madness. Anyway.... enough about that. It will come, and the Olympic just might be the catalyst to shine this ugly post to the whole world. So stay tune. There will be more stories to come.  LOL....

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

15 hours ago, upshot said:

Here's another story ...
https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/olympics-2020-the-truth-about-anti-sex-beds-at-the-olympics-village-2489679

The Trans BS one will get a bigger trash back to come, and deceivingly so. I hope they strip his title when the blow back comes about. So goes all the other medals from other coward male competitor failures who could not compete to win as male, changed their sex in order to beat female sports people. Kiasu, ambitious and mentally ill, the extent they're willing to go to win 'something'. And the western countries that are willing to go along just to get a medal.

These are the kind of toxic manipulation to get ahead that does not advance the LGBT cause, but ruins it once this toxic shit nonsense begin to sink in and people see this is not a fluke or just a tiny niche story happening in a small US town, but actually attempting to spread and taking over by this lefty madness. Anyway.... enough about that. It will come, and the Olympic just might be the catalyst to shine this ugly post to the whole world. So stay tune. There will be more stories to come.  LOL....

And.... the western WOKE madness has advanced further into the Games. LOL... tsk tsk tsk.

Tokyo Olympics composer resigns over historical bullying remarks
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/20/sport/keigo-oyamada-resigns-bullying-remarks-intl/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_content=2021-07-20T07%3A21%3A05

Edited by upshot

Tokyo Olympics: Opening ceremony director sacked for Holocaust joke. https://youtu.be/9QWdDcUN-Fo

Toxic Woke Lefty Cancel Cultural war has left the West and arrived in Tokyo. Still think this is a niche issue that will not reach these parts?

Start going over all your past social media, books, photos, recordings..etc for anything you might have said even as a baby just born. It will be used against you, and you have to still pay for it....

Even a Singapore won Gold in an event and someone goes on social media to say he told a off color joke in Secondary School, and so he should have his medal stripped from him. Still want to keep quiet against this shit because it was not your medal they took away? What if it was your job? Your Promotion at work? You won a National contest..etc.. and this is the things that tear you all down because something you say or do even if unintentional or just kidding with your buddies is now something you can't be forgiven but need to be punished no matter how long ago it was. See the Western overreach here? This smelling toxic shit is no longer just boiling in their own damn backyard. It's spreading.

And you wonder why I have been so against this toxic culture war for years, ranting and bringing awareness to it. 'Chao' Ang-Mo-after-meal-got-too-much-free-time playing victim games.  LOL. ...

Edited by upshot

Yes gymnastics, swimming also running, diving. I love see those muscle thigh claves that is why I am happy to be worship but still can't find that someone who truly know or understand meaning of worship entire body 👅 take it slow touch it feel it...engaging it with me...fully submit yourself...to me. 

If you wanna see bulges go see diving. 

Summer O'limpdics (Coach K-von covers the Tokyo Games)
Simone Bails, Megan kneels, & men competing against women. Do you think this may explain the ALL-TIME low ratings? (answer in comments!) 

https://youtu.be/FgaL4mRbb_s

On 8/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, begleitung said:

Any1 saw those bulges on the runners / weightlifters?

I also saw VPLs like this:

https://www.gettyimages.com.br/detail/foto-jornalística/gold-medalist-stefanos-ntouskos-of-team-greece-poses-foto-jornalística/1331373033

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg