Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Shogun's White Shorts Guy


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I can think of 4...

 

1-ruby player type man, crew cut, firece look, very very manly, not handsome look, good beefy body and thighs...rare he go to shogun 

 

2-floppy hair big size hunk...look like off season bodybuilder type..like to fuck uncles ..mid 30s.

 

3-tall man, always gym in shogun...come in afternoon.

 

4-white shorts guy

 

Body wise, I like guy 1 best, look wise also guy 1, he is not gd look, but fierce super manly look and macho manners  

 

Cock wise, white shorts guy as his cock cam shoot many times.

Omg. U r so experienced. I never encountered any of u mentioned before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/27/2018 at 4:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

I can think of 4...

 

1-ruby player type man, crew cut, firece look, very very manly, not handsome look, good beefy body and thighs...rare he go to shogun 

 

2-floppy hair big size hunk...look like off season bodybuilder type..like to fuck uncles ..mid 30s.

 

3-tall man, always gym in shogun...come in afternoon.

 

4-white shorts guy

 

Body wise, I like guy 1 best, look wise also guy 1, he is not gd look, but fierce super manly look and macho manners  

 

Cock wise, white shorts guy as his cock cam shoot many times.

 

 

1-rugby player type man, crew cut, firece look, very very manly, not handsome look, good beefy body and thighs...rare he go to shogun 

 

Can only be Acidtongue, none other than Acidtongue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest like uniform
1 hour ago, Guest Saw uniform n Pacifier boy said:

 Seen uniform guy , Pacifier boy during one the the Buffet day. White short guy never seen . I guess white short guy no $$$ to pay  for the entrance fee during that 3-4 Buffet days

 

Hi, who is the uniform guy?

I like guys in army uniform, when he's cumming again.... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest like uniform said:

 

Hi, who is the uniform guy?

I like guys in army uniform, when he's cumming again.... 

 

 

He's referring to white tennis shorts guy , who sometimes wear the dark blue nylon long pants also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ex Client
On 12/29/2018 at 8:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

So.... were any of these personalities seen during the festivities/buffet in the sauna?  The white shorts guy? The uniform guy? The gym guy... and whoever else?

I think white shorts guy nowadays go to another sauna not located in Chinatown. He seems to have a liking for 黑肤同志.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest112
13 minutes ago, Guest Ex Client said:

I think white shorts guy nowadays go to another sauna not located in Chinatown. He seems to have a liking for 黑肤同志.

White shorts guy prefer black, Indians. I saw him at KB a couple of times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest112 said:

White shorts guy prefer black, Indians. I saw him at KB a couple of times.

Rubbish. You kena rejected by him is it? You want to taste his manhood but could not so you anyhow spread rumours. Those who go there knows who he likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest different guest names
42 minutes ago, Guest Ex Client said:

I think white shorts guy nowadays go to another sauna not located in Chinatown. He seems to have a liking for 黑肤同志.

 

3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

The rooms usually stink after they have been used by those 黑肤同志or chubs, plus those reckless last minute flex & bottoms who didn't douche themselves properly, leaving their foul snelling residues behind.

 

aha using a different Guest name here and there. the Chinese letters can be associated from another thread about a different sauna.

 

Must be that quarrelsome guest who always ends up in the flaming room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mature G
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Rubbish. You kena rejected by him is it? You want to taste his manhood but could not so you anyhow spread rumours. Those who go there knows who he likes.

 

I can vouch for what u said, white shorts guy is definitely not into roti pranta or chapattee, or chicken adobo, or nasi lerma,  strictly char siu farn

 

 

I was in Group attack , serving white shorts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mature G
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Rubbish. You kena rejected by him is it? You want to taste his manhood but could not so you anyhow spread rumours. Those who go there knows who he likes.

 

I can vouch for what u said, white shorts guy is definitely not into roti pranta or chapattee, or chicken adobo, or nasi lerma,  strictly char siu farn

 

 

I was in Group attack , serving white shorts.

 

white shorts love a bit of SM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Mature G said:

 

I can vouch for what u said, white shorts guy is definitely not into roti pranta or chapattee, or chicken adobo, or nasi lerma,  strictly char siu farn

 

 

I was in Group attack , serving white shorts.

 

white shorts love a bit of SM.

Wow!! Group attack!!! Interesting!!!

 

I wonder why will someone bad mouth that guy here for what? He must be jealous WSG rejected his filthy mouth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:31 PM, -Ignored- said:

 

Dear Tyan

I dont rem seeing your qn

 

but i tot we have in a way indirectly answered it (cos in some threads, pp tend to be very discreet about sharing , which i dont know why)

 

i shall be explicit : 

He is NOT a cacuasian

if he is not a local (likely we will highlight it, if he looked like one of us ,nothing to highlight)

I rem i shared he is bespectacled , i felt it is an uncle-rish design (now the norm is Korean, big round rim, but his is not)
Looking smooth skin doesnt mean he is not uncle, my definition of uncle is likely to be above 45yo

Do u have ANY other qns?  (i m so sorry i cannot ans what is fair , cos i m not sure of your definition)

cos in another thread, many deemed that chinese are generally fair, i m q fair but not the fairest i have seen 

Normal man's description fit into mine 

 (cos indeed he looked very normal) 

 

nothing to jealous ..i was bside him, he will picked pp to get closer to him (hint hint) 

same for "factory worker/uncle"Much older than him 

As a  shogun follower, u should have read all our useful insights by now (esp so much discussion has been on him)

 

we even have an excel file(not on these colourful characters of cos)

 

 

and to me there is ONLY  1 with a white shorts (boxers are boxers) white are white , not evey anyone wore offwhite

and he usu will drink coffee (somehow addicted to him) and he tend to get close to one regular (he blows well, must be - who blowing who is obvious i dont have to spell it out) 

 

So this white short guy is just average looking after all.  Wondering why some  patrons are making a big fuss over him when he is just so ordinary? 

I shall  wear my white shorts and gym fit singlet there next time there then . Haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So this white short guy is just average looking after all.  Wondering why some  patrons are making a big fuss over him when he is just so ordinary? 

I shall  wear my white shorts and gym fit singlet there next time there then . Haha. 

Hard to say

to one he may b ordinary, but to another he may b handsome and manly

 

some r looking for nerdy type etc

so hard to say

 

another old uncle attemptd to wear whitey singlets too but far from him

 

but for sure, i m nt sure why the fuss ovr the (original) white shorts guy

there r many whites too

 

eg white hair

fair/white complexion too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Hard to say

to one he may b ordinary, but to another he may b handsome and manly

 

some r looking for nerdy type etc

so hard to say

 

another old uncle attemptd to wear whitey singlets too but far from him

 

but for sure, i m nt sure why the fuss ovr the (original) white shorts guy

there r many whites too

 

eg white hair

fair/white complexion too

You very kaypoh hor..you do not like does not mean otherd dont like. You nake yourself like the authority of whats hot or not. You kena rejected by him so you bad mouth him..you are just a jealous looser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Hard to say

to one he may b ordinary, but to another he may b handsome and manly

 

some r looking for nerdy type etc

so hard to say

 

another old uncle attemptd to wear whitey singlets too but far from him

 

but for sure, i m nt sure why the fuss ovr the (original) white shorts guy

there r many whites too

 

eg white hair

fair/white complexion too

Thanks -Ignored- for the description of this white short guy. 

True agree that looks are very subjective) 

Happy CNY eve to all! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks -Ignored- for the description of this white short guy. 

True agree that looks are very subjective) 

Happy CNY eve to all! 

It is his manhood. Heard he cam ejectulate 3 times in a row! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest Chinese workerman
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It is his manhood. Heard he cam ejectulate 3 times in a row! 

 

Have heard about China work man here at shogun, how to meet him,?

I like chinese work man, they  always be tired to lay on bed to 'sleep'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest Chinese workerman said:

 

Have heard about China work man here at shogun, how to meet him,?

I like chinese work man, they  always be tired to lay on bed to 'sleep'. 

This white shortd guy is local not from china...however, there are a few guys from china and they are friendly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest white shorts shorty

So much talk abt this white shorts guy. I've ever only seen one. One shorty balding small frame but thinks he's Mr. Muscle with a tight white underwear and hardly a package. What a put off actually. Is that really the purported demi-god as so many here is chasing? I know different people different taste but so many seems to swoon over that? I'm lost really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest white shorts shorty said:

So much talk abt this white shorts guy. I've ever only seen one. One shorty balding small frame but thinks he's Mr. Muscle with a tight white underwear and hardly a package. What a put off actually. Is that really the purported demi-god as so many here is chasing? I know different people different taste but so many seems to swoon over that? I'm lost really.

Different guy lah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest now
13 hours ago, Guest Guest Chinese workerman said:

 

Have heard about China work man here at shogun, how to meet him,?

I like chinese work man, they  always be tired to lay on bed to 'sleep'. 

why pple keep asking about China factory worker, this guy is there just to sleep only, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2019 at 5:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

It is his manhood. Heard he cam ejectulate 3 times in a row! 

Who can cum 3 in a row? Pacifier or white shorts guy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tyan said:

Who can cum 3 in a row? Pacifier or white shorts guy? 

Tyan
i think the descriptions of these guys have been shared or discussed many times: 
maybe to help in enforcing

 

Pacifier is the recipient (obviously of cum or anything ) , so very likely he is not interested in letting others to suck

white short is the contributor so very likely u know they r not ref to pacifier who can cum 3 times

Dont think u will b interested in pacifier 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Highlight of visit today was that white shorts guy was cock tortured by 2 guys. After he shoot, they kept pumping his LJ  untill he shoot again 2 more times..white shorts guy was like trashing wildly when his cock was manhandled 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Highlight of visit today was that white shorts guy was cock tortured by 2 guys. After he shoot, they kept pumping his LJ  untill he shoot again 2 more times..white shorts guy was like trashing wildly when his cock was manhandled 

 

Science fiction ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Guest
On 7/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, Guest Guest curious said:

I'm 26 non Chinese, tall and have abit chubby, I'm happily married and satisfied but I have this urge to check out either shogun or tenmen just to experience it, but I have to do it discreetly since I'm married so I'm thinking about going over once they open during lunch ti,me  but just a quick one. It feels wrong but just once I wanna try it. But I'm also insecure since I'm small when flaccid and hairy and chubby tummy. That no one would come near me.  From the thread I understand that if I wear formal into the sauna. They would give a towel and no slippers. So maybe like a fantasy I'm having is to find a place sit down calm myself down and start playing with myself moaning...hoping ppl would watch and touch me. 

do not worry. Several married men there including the famous white shorts guy with cock of steel. Married men like white shorts guy are every popular as he can shoot many rounds. Plenty of people love to service white shorts guy. I miss him alot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest sg
1 hour ago, Zhi Jiang said:

 

just call them, Shogun will open from this Friday(7/8) 😀

 

 

miss shogun so much....

look forward to Fri, hope white shorts guy will be there and the china workerman too....😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest sg said:

 

miss shogun so much....

look forward to Fri, hope white shorts guy will be there and the china workerman too....😛

yes. Miss white shorts guy very much..actually do not miss him as I find him arrogrant but i miss touching his cock through his white shorts and milking him again and again. I made him shoot his sperm inside his white shorts before, he just pre ejeculate but he lucky he can still shoot several rounds otherwise he is a useless man. Its just his cock that its good. Heard he fucks woman and shoot very fast thats why he use men to practice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, KONG said:

Okay, I am using ten day pass which is cheaper.

no, they said U r not allowed to use the 10day pass for weekend, which is a shock to all ! the mgt is now considering that due to covid (premise is closed for mths) , they shd allow us to use the pass before it expired............

anyway, they can allow for topup of S$3 , i dont see what is the fuss with tat too (btw during the usu Festive celebrations, pricing is like 18sgd,  shogun also wont allow u to use pass w topup, not sure why though)

 


 

all those who missed white shorts, he is back as usual, sadly , they didnnt call up their old clients (maybe they r expecting them to chiong today/weekends for sure and can earn more) there are more than one interesting character in Shogun by the way!


Yes, u need to safe-entry in/out and even goin for meals in between.....masks everywhere 

not sure why they label most rooms, 1 ONLY, strictly one only in each rm, but u knew for sure it is not 1 in the rm

On 8/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

yes. Miss white shorts guy very much..actually do not miss him as I find him arrogrant but i miss touching his cock through his white shorts and milking him again and again. I made him shoot his sperm inside his white shorts before, he just pre ejeculate but he lucky he can still shoot several rounds otherwise he is a useless man. Its just his cock that its good. Heard he fucks woman and shoot very fast thats why he use men to practice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

no, they said U r not allowed to use the 10day pass for weekend, which is a shock to all ! the mgt is now considering that due to covid (premise is closed for mths) , they shd allow us to use the pass before it expired............

anyway, they can allow for topup of S$3 , i dont see what is the fuss with tat too (btw during the usu Festive celebrations, pricing is like 18sgd,  shogun also wont allow u to use pass w topup, not sure why though)

 


 

all those who missed white shorts, he is back as usual, sadly , they didnnt call up their old clients (maybe they r expecting them to chiong today/weekends for sure and can earn more) there are more than one interesting character in Shogun by the way!


Yes, u need to safe-entry in/out and even goin for meals in between.....masks everywhere 

not sure why they label most rooms, 1 ONLY, strictly one only in each rm, but u knew for sure it is not 1 in the rm

 

wow! U play white shorts guy? I miss his lan jiao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, Guest sian sian said:

better to have special theme nights for these "trans" situation, i feel.

i don't know about others, but i certainly would be quite turned off if there were numerous people wearing female lingerie

i would love to see white shorte guy fuck the hell of these trans!! See his cock through the zip if his tight white shorts turn me on so much. Saw 2 men play his lan jiao few days ago on big bed it was so hot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

i would love to see white shorte guy fuck the hell of these trans!! See his cock through the zip if his tight white shorts turn me on so much. Saw 2 men play his lan jiao few days ago on big bed it was so hot!

who is white shorts guy? a regular? some intro ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

saw a guy in white shorts slowly jerked off very very slowly  for over 1 hour on the big bed. Very erotic to see him cum again and again and again while being held down by others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

saw a guy in white shorts slowly jerked off very very slowly  for over 1 hour on the big bed. Very erotic to see him cum again and again and again while being held down by others.

Is white shorts guy t or b? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

1 man wearing white t shirt and white shorts as milked again and again by a small guy on the big bed this afternoon. I wae surprised that man in tight white shorts returned to the big bed and this time, he was mercilessly pumped again by a big sized muscular guy. His cockhead was rubbed and pumped! It was so erotic to see the man in white shorts telling that man to stop but was ignored by the muscle man. All these while, his cock was rock hard!! What a show!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

1 man wearing white t shirt and white shorts as milked again and again by a small guy on the big bed this afternoon. I wae surprised that man in tight white shorts returned to the big bed and this time, he was mercilessly pumped again by a big sized muscular guy. His cockhead was rubbed and pumped! It was so erotic to see the man in white shorts telling that man to stop but was ignored by the muscle man. All these while, his cock was rock hard!! What a show!

Wow live sex show and real exhibitionist. It happened around what time.   Those top mostly they are very rough merciless and will used you they way they wish and want to. To those faint hearted type stay away from muscle guy only the experience btm can take raunchy deep grinding and ramming. I do aware that sometime shogun got Indian worker and PRC worker. After first trial I think they get hook as it is very cheap trill satisfaction if they go red light extra round and hours have to pay here in gay sauna the price far way cheaper can fuck until their cock turn blue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2020 at 9:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

1 man wearing white t shirt and white shorts as milked again and again by a small guy on the big bed this afternoon. I wae surprised that man in tight white shorts returned to the big bed and this time, he was mercilessly pumped again by a big sized muscular guy. His cockhead was rubbed and pumped! It was so erotic to see the man in white shorts telling that man to stop but was ignored by the muscle man. All these while, his cock was rock hard!! What a show!

hard to imagine that a muscular man would be in shogun...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:35 AM, Guest btmslut said:

Why only in the dark? I haven't gone to shogun since covid but I used to like the upstairs outdoor area. The big bed. Just lie there and pretend to sleep with the towel slightly undone exposing a little ass. Sure someone will come along and grope, or finger and if they daring enough fuck openly. Don't know how many times I got myself spooned there. One good memory was this chap that stuck his hard dick in me and move ever so slowly for like eternity and kissing my neck throughout.  Its not pitich dark, but just dim and its nice to know others watching me get fucked there. Once I went there like 5am and towards daylight when many are waking up and feeling horny I got myself gangbanged till sun is up and bright. Left me lying there completely naked covered in cum everywhere. Don't even know where my towel went. Had to pass the morning cleaner to go shower and walk completely nude to the lockers.

one night i see white shorts guy on big bed. I slowly sit next to him and slowly touch his bulge. His cock slowly big while he snore.  I rub the tip slowly and got wet and unzip his shorts. Difficult as his cock was hard. Took it out and lick his cock tip slowly..he woke up and he push my head to facefuck me. Another man than came and lick his balls and both of us lick and suck his cock together. White shorts guy refuse to take off his shorts. He shortly shoot his sperm in ny mouth and the 2nd man took over and suck him again until he cum again.  I want him to fuck me but he said nom A night to remember.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2020 at 8:21 PM, chub-mly-btm said:

Does anyone know if Shogun is still 24 hours? Can I stay overnight at Shogun during this period?

Yes, can!


I think white Shorts do not usually prefer oral, he liked you to slowly use your hands on him...and he hardly fall asleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to Shogun's White Shorts Guy
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...
counter