Male HQ

Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT

ET really lives up to the good reviews! The session started with a relaxing full-body massage. I have been a frequent massage goer, and could instantly know he is good at his stuff.

But what's his real forte is the manhood massage. It's different from the other ones I had experienced: First, it's sensual but not hanky-panky; Second, it's not painful at all (felt good even, hahaha).

I could see the effects after the session. My penis head felt larger and the shaft seems longer and stronger. My morning wood the next day was harder. I even had several hard-ons the next day (it was a weekend and I was alone at home), and my erections seemed to last longer. 

Will visit again for sure!

Edited by talantarate

Just had a satisfying session with ET last night. ET was very professional and knows his craft. He has a very pleasant demeanour that makes you feel at ease immediately. Place was well kept and spa-like. My stiff neck was greatly improved after the session as well. Looking forward to the next massage! 😃

I had the chance to experience the massage from ET and I personally believe that this was definitely one of the best massage I have ever experienced thus far. Not only does ET lives up to all the amazing reviews, he is also very knowledgeable, kind, experienced and passionate in what he is doing. This was my 1st time experiencing massages of such and there is nothing but only good and amazing things to say about my session with ET. I opted for  the 45 min + 30 min massage it was amazing. Throughout the session and even after, I feel very comfortable, relaxed and loose. Furthermore, ET also shared some tips and insights on how to better treat my own body and manhood. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely revisit ET again in the future.

Edited by ArenTeo

On 9/21/2022 at 11:36 PM, ArenTeo said:

I had the chance to experience the massage from ET and I personally believe that this was definitely one of the best massage I have ever experienced thus far. Not only does ET lives up to all the amazing reviews, he is also very knowledgeable, kind, experienced and passionate in what he is doing. This was my 1st time experiencing massages of such and there is nothing but only good and amazing things to say about my session with ET. I opted for  the 45 min + 30 min massage it was amazing. Throughout the session and even after, I feel very comfortable, relaxed and loose. Furthermore, ET also shared some tips and insights on how to better treat my own body and manhood. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely revisit ET again in the future.

Agreed, what you said.

TGIF !!!

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Thanks @nihao88 @talantarate @Happypup @Dandandandandan @MMM03 @ArenTeo for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Therapy is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

IMG_20220923_094947.jpg

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist
attach wrong image

Excellent session with ET last Friday!

clean environment.. pleasant and kind therapist who made me feel at ease being nude in front of him. 
my first real manhood therapy was made pleasant because of him.

after effects: feels a bit larger and more hung too…. So not bad! Haha

will return for another visit soon! 

will encourage more people to come and experience this.. but afraid you all take up all his slots! 

Hi all thanks for the supports and advance booking given to Wellness Touch Home Space. 

Due to up and coming SSBR Marathon many slots were blocked booked by groups of  runners...

Hereby updating these two weeks schedule of slots availability. 

26/09/22 Evening slots still available 

27/09/22 9am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 5.30pm , 7.15pm, 8.15pm and 9.30pm slots still available 

28/09/22  9am, 10.30am 12.30pm, 7.15pm, 8.15pm and 9.30pm slots still available 

29/09/22 8pm and 9.30pm still available

30/09/22 8pm and 9.30pm still available

01/10/22  All slots still available except 4pm

02/10/22 9am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm , 3.30pm and 4.30pm still available 

03 - 07 Oct 22 Not available all slots fully booked 

08/10/22 All slots still available

09/10/22 All slots still available

Therefore strongly encourage to book Wellness Touch Home Space in advance. 

Thanks and Regards

Please whatsapp ET @ 80306755 for booking. 

Just had a massage session with ET. ET is very friendly and making the massage very comfortable. 

he also assures me my privacy making me feel safe during my massage. 

before the start of the massage ET also explained to me the difference between Lingam massage and the normal manhood massage. 

ET was also very observant to notice that my neck and shoulders were very stiff. During the lingam massage ET shared some of the ways for me to maintain hardness. Thanks again for the massage. I will definitely come back again for more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just went for my second visit to ET last evening. Last minute appointment but ET is quite accommodating. Love the relaxing yet intensely stimulating massage. Noticeably increased stamina, girth and hardness since following his advices from the first visit. Totally relaxed this time round and enjoy the whole session.

For this second visit, I get to enjoy the body scrub. Never felt so smooth. A must treatment for myself for the next visit. Highly recommended. 

Do visit ET if you are looking to improve your manhood. Really effective. Cheers. 

Edited by sgcentral

It was my first time trying manhood therapy, and decided to give ET a try after seeing all the positive reviews here. Went for a session with ET 2 days ago, he was really friendly and welcoming, and made sure I felt comfortable throughout the session as well. He's also very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to share all that knowledge with us. Thanks ET, will go for a next session soon!

Just done a one hour session.

great experience, he is patient and thorough. 
Able to accommodate my last minute request- I txted at noon and he was able to move the schedule to accommodate me.

Massage was nice with the right pressure.

He keeps checking on you and gave valuable tips on improving my manhood.  

Definitely one of the better ones.

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve."

Thanks @nihao88 @goygoy @drektster @hg10boy @ted74 @sgcentral @kkennyy @Sammy999for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Therapy is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

Had a 75 minutes massage session with ET for the first time today. It was a really enjoyable experience from the start till the end. ET is very respectful, patience, generous with time and sharing useful tips on self-care. Most importantly his massage skill is really comforting even though it’s addressing tensed muscles, blood circulation problems and etc on top of being sensual. I felt he appreciates and worships every parts of my body outside-in, which is an amazing feeling. I will certainly return for more sessions.

Edited by cumplaywifme

Went back for a second session after a month. (Can't help noticing many who have posted in this thread are repeat patrons, by the way.)

The manhood massage was effective. I could already sense the improvement during the session. And I felt more "powerful" for the next two days after the message.

As a bonus, I had a great night's sleep after the massage! This was much needed after a rough week at work.

Thanks, ET! Will be back as a regular "maintenance work".

Edited by talantarate

Secured an appointment with E T this morning, and arrived not really knowing what to expect.

Like many others have said, E T has a knack for immediately making you feel comfortable and assured that it is a safe space.

Got the 75 mins session that started off with a nice body massage - strong firm pressure just how I like it. It’s also a great way to get you relaxed before the manhood massage.

E T is very knowledgable and intuitive about the human body - a skill that must have been acquired through priceless experience. The manhood massage was nothing i’ve experienced but results were immediate and still lasting till now.

A great experience, definitely highly recommended!

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it." 

Thanks @cumplaywifme @NeverAsk @talantarate @randomclicksScreenshot_2022-10-28-08-11-44-36.thumb.jpg.3879c997c7415480d601b10482a80559.jpgfor all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the  Wellness Touch Therapy is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

Had an appointment with ET yesterday evening. It was my first time going on any of these kinds of services so I had no idea what to expect apart from what people have written on here.

Very interesting experience from start to finish and I was quite surprised at how intense it was especially towards the end. Will definitely come back next time for a longer session!

I had a good session with ET yesterday afternoon. He is not just good in Lingam manhood massage, the body massage prior to that is also very enjoyable. Comparing to urut batin, lingam is more sensual and stimulating. E T gives advices on the maintenance of manhood and also other parts of body. He is a very knowledgeable gentleman!

SHOUT OUT !!!

For those who loves Thai Herbal Compress Ball Massage !

WELLNESS TOUCH HOME SPACE from this November onwards introducing a NEW services.

60mins Wellness Touch Therapy incorporated with Thai Herbal Ball Massage at only $120 per session

What are the benefits of Thai herbal compress during a Wellness Touch Therapy ?

Thai herbal compress massage can benefit anyone. It can help relieve muscular pain, tension, aches, it can stimulate the lymphatic system and help to increase blood flow and circulation. Especially towards Manhood Wellness and Performance. Other benefits includes: 

• Kaffir lime (Markut) – helps to detoxify blood, improve digestion, reduce stress and lower the inflammation.
  • Plai (Zingiber cassumar) – helps to relax muscles and muscle associated aches and pains.
  • Zedoary (Khamin oi) – helps with loss of appetite, indigestion, reduce the anxiety and stress
  • Lemongrass (Takhrai) – helps to reduce the growth of some bacteria and yeast. It also helps to relieve pain, inflammation, fever and help to balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
  • Turmeric (Khamin chan) – helps with detoxication of the body, inflammation and detoxication. It also has properties which reduce development of some cancers.
  • Camphor tree (Naat) – helps to treat some skin conditions, improve breathing, relieve pain. It also has some anti- inflammatory properties.
  • Tamarind (Makham) – can be beneficial if you have cancer, diabetes or heart conditions. It also helps to detoxicate body and has some anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Cumin (Khamin) – helps with diarrhoea, fights bacteria and parasites, may help to control blood sugar and cholesterol and has some anti-cancer properties.

Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it.

Start making your first Thai Herbal Compress Ball Therapy session with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

P.S For Thai Herbal Compress Ball Services need advance booking as this services require in advance preparation and heat up. 

missing words when posting

Just had a second visit to ET's massage services a week back, and that the experience was more intense than the first one I did just slightly more than two months back, and as always, ET is really nice & accommodating to me. Set your mind away and enjoy the immersive sensations during the session. I thoroughly enjoyed the session with him.The results were almost quite instant; long lasting erections, and there will be a few of these sensations/erections throughout the next few days. Try it and you can feel for yourself the improvements of your manhood. 

The second visit was also accompanied by the body scrub, and that serves as a nice sweet ending after the lingam massage. 

I'm glad to get to know more about ET and that he also provides Thai Herbal Compress Ball massage in Nov, so do support him, do give him a visit to try out the Thai Herbal Compress Ball massage. I'm looking forward to book the sessions ahead. Lastly, if you can, try to book the appointment slot with ET earlier to avoid disappointment. Do give ET some time to reply as he could be busy with his clients on hand and he will reply at the soonest time possible.

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it." 

Thanks @swim27 @InAndOn

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Home Space is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

Visited ET some time back and had my first manhood massage. It was an interesting and pleasant experience as this was my first time doing this. He shared with me many tips on maintenance and was helpful in explaining to me. He was also very gentle. Pleasant guy. i've booked him for my next appointment. Looking forward to it.

This is my third visit to ET's massage service and thus far, it has been the most wonderful massage and I am looking forward to the sessions with him ahead. As always, ET maintained his affable & calm persona. He also gives tips on how to do maintenance to your manhood/spot for overall health benefits and better performance.

During the 3rd visit, I had tried the FOC Thai Herbal Compress Ball Services, and it is a rather refreshing experience for me as this was my first time having it, and I do love the health benefits I garnered from this session.  After the session, I do feel that the sore areas on my shoulders/back has been lifted and I feel lighter. The Compress Ball is rather hot but it's bearable and after a while, you will start to love the hotness feeling and it's really therapeutic. If you happen to have a cold body, then this Compress Ball Service will be able to benefit you alot as it aids to regulate blood circulation in your body, and this also removes dead skin too! Go try it and you get what I meant. 

Everyone, do give ET your utmost support and try the Compress Ball/Manhood Lingham Massage. You will be in safe hands with him, and you will thoroughly enjoy the session. 🙂

Once again, thank you ET for the session.

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @goygoy @sky22 @spalover @sgcentral

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Home Space is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it." 

Cheers and See ya !

Had my first session with ET last weekend. Didn’t know what to expect for a first timer. But ET managed to help to explain every steps in detail and soon I don’t feel nervous any more. The overall experience is good. The lesson/tips given throughout the session beneficial to me a lot. You get to know yourself and your manhood better. Will come back again for my 2nd session soon. 

I was on leave yesterday and browsed thru here seeking for a massage and chanced upon ET. Texted him and was lucky enough to have an appointment with him. As I drive, as such accessbility to his place is not an issue.

I can testify that so far all reviews are true on ET's service. From the moment you arrive, ET's pleasant personality gives you a very comfortable feel and he is indeed very well mannered. It starts with the back massage and ET can identify the problems with my back which is accurate of the issues I am facing. Strength wise was adequate and nice. ET also keeps checking if I am doing fine throughout the massage.

Once turn over, on the lingam massage, don't get ET wrong. Is not a hanky panky massage that some other masseurs does and so claimed it to be prostate massage. ET does it professionally with no funny or added stuff. Of course is sensual and stimulating during the process. No rush rush job and he is not a clock watcher. As mentioned by many others, he gives you tips on what you can do at home to have a healthy manhood. Another gesture I appreciated from ET was that he texted me this morning to check if I am ok after yesterday's session.

Overall I can only conclude, you will never regret with your money well spent. Although is not cheap, but quality is the value you paying for.  

Great Job ET.

Probably a long overdue review since my last visit to ET.  Joked that his positive reviews by other can be complied into a mini book. :)

To see so many people who are discreet to pen down their thought about the massage here speaks volumes about the good service provided by ET. The amazing thing is… he treat everyone like a VIP regardless you are new customers or regular customers. And one thing I appreciated is that he will check whether everything is ok after the massage session. 

Though I visited only a few times, but he never fail to put up a megawatt smile every time we meet. And his massage has also improved leaps and bounds, every part of your body will be taken care of.  Have to say, among so many home based massage, ET in my opinion is definitely one of the best. See you soon 🙂

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Laonanren @elraowy @Guest71 @T Gunner

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Home Space is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Wellness Touch Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Manhood Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Cheers and See ya !

add pricing rates

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Experience with Wellness Touch

I have seen many good reviews about ET, and decided to try the 45-min Lingam massage therapy.

ET started with Swedish massage. The massage strength was just nice. 

For the Lingam massage I thought it would be painful. Contrary to my expectation, the session turned out to be very relaxing.

Overall, I would say that ET was very attentive. I am impressed that he could accurately identify my pain points, and offer tips for maintenance.

I can feel my blood circulation improve..Thanks for the great session! 

Experience: 👍👍👍👍👍🏻 4/5

Ambience: 👍👍👍👍🏻👍🏻

Technique: 👍👍👍👍👍🏻

Cleanliness: 👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by benandjerry

Visited ET recently and it was a very pleasant experience. ET provided a very relaxing environment for massage. The massage is the soothing kind which can send you to sleep. ET was also very friendly and reassuring. I enjoyed his massage and will recommend him to anyone looking for a relaxing massage. 

Here i am for a review on ET’s massage. 

Despite umpteen times of me not confirming my appointment, ET has been always nice and patience to my queries. So finally I tried his massage on Monday evening. I would say he has a nice ambience in his place. He doesn’t seems to be annoyed even I’m late for 10mins. Place are quite convenient with buses from Kovan or HG. He ushered me to his room for a quick shower and he assisted me in drying up my body which is a plus point.

Thru out the massage, he constantly checks with me on his press n techniques. I would say its very relaxing plus a little sensual as he did mentioned that his massage is to open all the points for better blood circulation. 
ET was very knowledgeable on the manhood massage as he explained the whole process in detail. Initially i did suspect myself having ED, but he mentioned that i do not have this issue as my hardness n the erect duration was surprisingly better than expected. So he did taught me a few massage that i can do on my own.

In total, i would give him 9/10 for overall experience. The 1 pt deduction will be a room for improvement in future:) 

Post-massage experience: I got a super hardon the next day and experience 2-3 cum in a day. My fwb also mentioned that my hardness was good too. All thanks to ET! 😉

Today was my first-time experiencing ET's massage. A very friendly and easy-going masseur who delivered a fantastic massage experience. His place is convenient and easily located. All started well with a shower and ET offered his help drying the body before and after the massage. Room is neat and you get to enjoy yourself in an inviting atmosphere and soothing soft music is a true plus during the session. ET has been sharing the tips how to improve and maintain one's manhood, as well as teaching the technique in details. I truly enjoy my first experience with him and I very much look forward to patronising him again and offer my highest recommendation!

I managed to secure a last minute appointment with ET. I was greeted by him at the door front and he then ushered me to the room. The space was clean and spacious enough. 

ET was very polite and made me felt at ease, he was also assuring and talked me through the process before we began. He assured that whatever that happens there stays there and that I could just relax and be myself without judgment. 

The massage itself was great and I also felt that it was quite educational. It was arousing and sensual but nothing sexual so please don’t be misunderstood. The 90minutes felt really fast, I wish I could continued staying for more haha.

He also offered to put on some medicated oil at the end because he realised that my body was very “suan”.

Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and his personality played a huge part too. Thank you ET!

Edited by guyguy_decent

I finally had my massage with ET today. 

On the place - it was a simple room but properly equipped with a proper massage bed in the room, sign of legitimacy.  

On the service - ET was friendly and attentive. He gentili ushered me to the room, helped to hang my clothes, asked if I needed water etc. During the massage, he checked on whether his strength was ok for me and also explained his steps especially when it comes to the manhood massage, to make sure I understand what he was doing. 

On the massage - I felt the massage was good, with a blend of techniques. He used very pleasant coriander essential oil which smelt good. The manhood massage was excellent, different from the ones I had before - was sensual but not sexual and not painful. 

Overall, it was a great experience and I certainly will visit again. 

Back for the second session with ET.

During the process, I felt safe, supported and nourished by his touch.

Meanwhile, I was able to relax better this time cos I know what to expect in terms of strokes, pressure, and tempo.

By the way, I really like the scent of the shower gel!

Good job and thank you ET!

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT